Conspiracy theories

What's your favourite conspiracy theory?

Currently I'm very intrigued by antarctica

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/what-neuroscience-says-about-free-will/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_universe_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis#Antarctica
smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delet this, right now

hollow earth.

lets combine

Probably simulation theory/argument. Not necessarily sure if that's a conspiracy but concerning the math behind it it's quite interesting and maybe frightening?

CERN or quantum computing. I was into the Antarctica a couple months back. Interesting stuff

I don't know much about it, wasn't it like that it's more likely that we're in a simulation than in a real universe? Only saw Elon Musk talking about this once.

double slit experiment is spoopy as fuck. for anyone that doesnt know quantum:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

also this shit is mindfucking too

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/what-neuroscience-says-about-free-will/

Do they not have caves in Turkey or something?

Antarctica is actually the continent that Atlantis used to be on when it was thousands of miles farther north.

The Nazis discovered hidden Atlantean technology in the depths of Antarctica and have a fortified base there.

Conspiracies aren't real. It's just entertaining fiction for us losers. That's all. Enjoy them, but if you take them seriously, you're an idiot.

Omg those are just mountains shaped like a pyramid. This isn't political. Lol.

That is the gist of it yeah. When you take into account how big the universe is and how many species could possibly be within this universe how many of them are technologically ahead of us? Since we as human beings are pretty close to making simulations good enough to be confused with reality ourselves why aren't other species doing the same thing in the universe? What are the odds that we live in the real universe? If there is just one species on one planet somewhere in the universe technologically superior they are probably running these simulations. The only way to disprove this is if we believe that any species that technologically advanced either destroys themselves before they can run simulations. TLDR there is almost 0% chance we live in the real universe.

If you think that's weird, check out the Mathematical Universe Hypothesis (MUH). It basically postulates that our universe is an abstract mathematical structure with "self-aware substructures" (humans), and that any mathematical structure is just as "real" as our universe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_universe_hypothesis

Reminds me of this Disney Atlantis movie I used to watch as a kid.

Wikipedia says this theory is getting more popular.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis#Antarctica

i think it's at tibet or something. i'm not sure. weirdest thing in turkey is this:

woops wrong copy paste

smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/

hitler, scientists, many high ranked nazis and regular people escaped to antarctica and are living to this day in the inner earth

"Antarctica" isn't really a conspiracy theory, it's a totally unexplored continent and people just speculate. Much of the scientific research and US gov shit is run by Raytheon.

Pretty much all of politics is a conspiracy and people who reduce any line of research to "conspiracy theory" are ignorant. False flag operations, black ops, psy ops, terrorism, manipulative ideologies are all the norm in politics and always have been.

Requesting that one picture where one is denying that Pyramide antarctica shit and is memed as the ICE Pyramide.
Maybe someone knows what i mean.

Implying there aren't secrets kept away from common knowledge in the world

Who forgot their Al'kesh?

>Conspiracies aren't real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

I was baiting. Tee hee!