In Australia, until the 1960s, Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, classifying them as animals...

In Australia, until the 1960s, Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, classifying them as animals, not human beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TAOq99LdsoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/cpa1987261/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Canada, until the 1920's women were considered property and not human beings

>In the 1920s five Alberta women fought a legal and political battle to have women recognized as persons under the BNA Act

>the Famous Five, signed a petition to the Senate.
>The question asked was "Does the word "persons" in Section 24, of The British North America Act, 1867, include female persons?"
>On April 24, 1928, the Supreme Court of Canada answered "no."

In America, in 2017, Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

wtf I hate Alberta now

They technically aren't homo sapiens.

They're the remaining of Homo Erectus.

made my day senpai

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice one

based leaf

What about negroids?

The only leaf I'd let live during the Day of the Rake.
godspeed

KEKEKEKEKEKE

B T F O
T
F
O

holy shit made me spit my coffee

Fucking lot of leafs in this thread
Where is my rake?

kek-tier post
top kek'd my ass off

Kek

>same ID
What did he mean by this?

Toc toc.
Who's there.
A Germ.
A Germ who?
A literal germ.

In Poland, to this day there's a nationwide debate on whether you can classify Ukrainians as people.

It's in your room mate

>lol naw cunt
This country used to be so great...

how will abos ever recover? BTFO

this leaf is on a spree
FUCKING BTFO

Someone please photoshop pepe as the slavetrader.

funniest shit i've seen in a while
not all leafs are bad

german cucks and abocucks eternally btfo once more

That does not look like an incinerator to me...

funny leaf, i like you

Sad!

I love the look on his face, hes like "check out my pet niggers"

holy shit
made my day desu senpai

The 60s destroyed a lot of sensible decisions. I hope we get a chance to gas the Boomers before they die of old age.

>what did he mean by this?

why are you replying to your own comments

Are you fucking retarded? You have a unique ID in every thread you post in, everyone can see you samefagging. Inb4 jokes on me, you're only acting like a retard.

The leaf has not figured out how ID works yet.
Its his first day out of Sup Forums

kek

Does your wife's government issued refugee boyfriend know that you're using Sup Forums Hanz?

youtu.be/TAOq99LdsoY

>1 post by this ID

Didgeridoos NO!

Sick BTFO but not as good as the two above

>youre face when Sup Forums is just you and that one other guy who posts really fast

some parts of Switzerland enacted voting rights for women only 26 years ago and had to be forced by the federal government.

funniest guy I've seen on here
toast to u, leaf-bro

kek is really among us
top lel

me on the left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)

>It is also sometimes mistakenly stated that the 1967 referendum overturned a "Flora and Fauna Act", which supposedly mandated that indigenous Australians were governed and managed under the same portfolio as Australian wildlife – New South Wales state MP Linda Burney made mention of such an act in her maiden speech in 2003,[17] as did Mark Colvin in a 2007 ABC article.[18] A 2014 SBS article described the notion that "Indigenous people were classed as fauna" as a "myth", listing it as one of "four key misunderstandings persist[ing] about modern Indigenous history and the referendum".[19]

Why is there a mental leaf replying to his own posts across several boards. What's his end game?

Is it true?

lol Mayan were ever slaves

>yfw there's like 2 abo threads a year and OF COURSE a fucking leaf has to come along and ruin it...

Not even true. There's no such thing as the Flora and Fauna act. Never has been.

>me on the left
Yeah. You sure do know how to recognize yourself. KEK

>tfw no chain gang of female abbo teens
I crave their dark chocolate skin and their greasy hair

That's what you get for watering your plants with petrol.

R A R E

Palindrome confirms, hail Thoth.

Creamy here

Get fucked you cunts

>you're hillaryous

Your day will come. "..Sins of the father."

Why did they change it? Abos are clearly not genetically modern human beings. DNA evidence supports this. Kow Swamp fossils support this. Phenotype and skeletal structure support this. Intellectually and psychologically they are not human beings. They are living fossils of proto-humans... and probably the worst specimens of proto-humans but the only sub species that survived (due to isolation) in to the modern era

Still isn't it animal cruelty to mistreat them?

No brazilian post in this thread, so I guess I'm gonna introduce myself.

Why does everyone think this is a joke?

t. Biological anthropologist.

Or 21.

this/

This shit is off the charts.

Who said anything about mistreating them? They shouldn't be given equal human rights because they're not human. Nothing cruel about that

Ben is so savage

thats not true. They fell under their own act (aboriginal affairs act) which in itself was regulated by the same authority that regulated the flora and fauna act, that being the crown. They were seen as "soveriegn" citizens on crown land. They were afforded the same rights and protections as other australians (which are basically none kek)

don't aussies abuse them?
or is it Emu propaganda?

Kek

Ol Ben at it again
WTF I hate leafs now

>(which are basically none kek)

>he suffers in the first world
People like you should spend a summer at the Iron Gate town in argentina and you will bow to your politicians once you get back

What flag is this

Why would I go live with a bunch of argie niggers when I can go to an abo community that has been dismally mismanaged by politicians so I can see how fucked up our system is?

Because OUR niggers are so bad your abbos are aryan chess boxers by comparision

Belize.

British Honduras

oh jesus

This is how Canada used to be...
Now it's like this. Many such cases. Sad!

>A fucking leaf
And not so bad.

>In Australia, until the 1960s, Aborigines came under the Flora And Fauna Act, classifying them as animals, not human beings.

Alright for the people who are actually interested they were still considered human beings however they administered under different legislation because they used to live largely outside of the Australian state/society. Accordingly they didnt have access to the same privilages however and most importantly they did not have the same responsibilities.

For instance (and this reflects the paternalist view of the colonists) in modern times children are represented in different in different legislation however we would not say that this means we dont consider you human until you turn 18

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/cpa1987261/

HAIL THOTH

>a lead replies to his own shitpost dozens of times

This is... unseen.

So can abbos do anything civilized or is it like having actual cavemen roaming around?