Japan's flag should our flag

>because it's a recording light

Recording all those BLACKED vids right?

Recording all those 60% vids right?

it designates the currently active cam in a multi-camera environment, so you don't accidentally flash your panties at the camera that's not broadcasting

I like Japan's old flag better

based desu
i love anime land

hey if that Nippon bro is still in this thread I have a question:

is flying the old sunburst Imperial army flag taboo in Japan? or just provocative to some people (liberals)

for example is it completely taboo like flying a swastika flag in Germany, or just provocative like the Confederate flag in America?

It angers liberals and makes Korea and China lose their shit if they see it on TV, it's closer to the confederate flag than the nazi one in terms of provocation. It's actually less likely to cause trouble than the confederate flag in the USA

I see

btw I don't mean to be rude but just curious are you actually Japanese or a gaijin living in Japan

if Jap then congrats on the impeccable English

My point was us Americans live in a surveillance state

meh
everyone that uses the internet is in a surveillance state
you think the NSA is only spying on Americans?

all the Japanese posters here are gaijin especially the ones who claim to be Japanese and use bad English

Whoa, you're pretty #woke, dude

yeah that's what I thought

although I did see a legit Jap on /ck/ once

>right wingers storm into Brazilian congress
>see Japan flag (it was Japan day or something Idk lol)
>literally get recorded saying "see? They wanna turn our flag red...communist red"

really made ME think

Gtfo english teacher

It should be the British flag then

>wants a flag that looks like a bulls-eye

beta cuck wants to be a target imagine that

great point user, consider my almonds activated.

>is it completely taboo like flying a swastika flag in Germany

It´s not taboo to do it, it´s against the law and you will be prosecuted.

True, I meant it should be the flag for the world, given how the surveillance apparatus of the major countries ("Five Eyes") share data with each other
The surveillance in the UK is very in-your-face, somewhat more subtle in the US, and totally pervasive in Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK

Its a redpill you moron

God damn, how I hate you fuckers.

>hate
Now you're getting it!

okay slobodan