Someone bluepill me on planned parenthood and why 80% of the people with vaginas on my facebook friendslist are mad...

someone bluepill me on planned parenthood and why 80% of the people with vaginas on my facebook friendslist are mad about it being defunded, thanks.

planned parenthood is where abortions happen. even though abortions aren't supposed to be state sponsored, those buildings are where the legalized murder takes place. defunding them shuts down some of the locations, hopefully resulting in fewer locations available where an abortion can be performed. they cry all day long about muh free birth control, but they're really just butthurt about abortion being more difficult to achieve. it's a back door attack on abortion

They might actually have to take responsibility for being a slut and getting pregnant now

also this

Women are losing their abortion trump card

Also this isn't a good thing. It's mostly poor minorities who get abortions. You're gonna see non white birth rates spike if abortions are banned

I'd be interested to see current statistics on this. Do they even track the racial demographics of abortion recipients?

Pretty much this. It's disgusting how some women actually prioritize being a slut over the potential life of their offspring. I've never concurred with Sup Forums that fetuses are people but FFS you'd really have to be a heartless freak to get an abortion.

Also Rabi-ribi is a really underrated game. I highly recommend it.

Planned parenthood is where niggers go to kill off their offspring thus lessening the burden of society having to deal with them becoming criminals/welfare leeches.

The myth that millions of healthy white babies are being aborted each year is something only stupid cuckservatives believe

Yes, but not that closely.

We really should keep funding abortions. We should set up a clinic in every check cashing store in the country, really. The number of niggers it has kept out of circulation is staggering.

personal responsability scares the shit out of liberals

I was a liberal myself

Initially it was a nigger dysgenics program, sure, but now that the welfare state is in full swing, I'm not so sure about that. Now, having the kid is beneficial bcuz dey get mo' money from dem programs

Think about it; Republicans are the "rayciss" ones, but Republicans are the only ones to actually be defending the lives of black babies. Liberals only celebrate murdering them.

Republicans are the only ones demanding increased policing and legislation targeted in black communities responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. Liberals only talk about gun control when a white person dies.

Liberals are the racist ones. But we already knew this.

DR3: the post
kill yourself

Fuck black babies. Planned Parenthood is doing us a favour.

If they were racist in any meaningful way I would vote for them.

It's worse than that.

They might have to pay for the wanton slaughter themselves.

In total, planned parenthood costs 1.3 billion dollars. There are over 130 million adult women in this country, more if you count male liberals as women.

This is $10 per YEAR. Planned parenthood could be funded entirely by the people who use and support it for less than $1/month.

That's right. This whole fight is over $10 per person per year.

This and this.

>That's right. This whole fight is over $10 per person per year.
for cereal, user? that's it? wtf, i hate liberals now

You don't get it. They will never take responsibility. Even after the kid is born. Why do you think there are so many Trayvon Martins running around.

Abortion is a necessary evil to keep the niggers and degenerates at bay.

>people with vaginas
>people
>vaginas

You don't need to be bluepilled you fag, you clearly already are.

Planned parenthood was cutting into medical profits, by providing free/cheap health screenings, health education, and so forth.

You have to go back, user