/WORRY/

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Are you guys ready for the bombshell?
The dems have been planning this since before the election. This is going to be huge.

Hold me bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.dwQQ9qG7ml#.oj2ZW3LAxw
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nothing. Why the fuck would they release it when he is president instead of during the campaign? They got jackshit. NBC made the same threat weeks ago and still nothing to show for.

>>CNN
>>buzzfeed

>>Hold me bros.

MAYBE had you said "The Onion" I would have taken this seriously.

if they really had damaging info they would have released it months ago, to stop him eing elected

it's just another piss gate

They are just trying to distract people from Project Veritas

hasn't the 48 hour mark passed anyway?
they're bluffing

This

Every time (((they))) pull something like this we should all take a minute to spread James' videos even more

Yeah that would have been about 8 hours ago.
>surely this will end drumpf's campaign

Inauguration is noon on Friday. That is 42 hours from now. Buzzfeed already 6 hours late.

I can't take the media seriously after what has happened this past current year

>tries to attack a cartoon frog
>fails
>endlessly lecture us on why Trump won't win
>Trump wins
>attempted a smear campaign on Trump
>fails

and now piss gate

Fake and Gay News

If there was any tape it would be already released, two days before election.

People need to look at this. Here is the info of the protest coordinators that demonstrated last weekend and their bus schedule. They are part of National Action Network-Al Sharpton's group. You can bet the same people will be at the inauguration.

OH NO TRUMP IS TOTALLY FINISHED THIS TIME FOR SURE

didnt think id get to post this again

You're ignorant if you think trump didn't cheat. They kept finding votes by dead people! Bags upon bags of stolen votes from ballots! He stole power he never earned it.

>CNN
>Buzzfeed

You're fucking retarded if you think anything will come of this. Why would they just release it now. Use your head, you degenerate autistic. Saged

how much longer is this supposed to come out? Tomorrow? Can't wait to see the media discredit themselves more when it's some stupid thing only an extreme SJW would even be bothered by.

buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.dwQQ9qG7ml#.oj2ZW3LAxw

TOP KEK

So can we officially say the water filter man is controlled opposition now?

110%
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
dude worked for the CIA too. I like a lot of the infowars reporting but that guy is a fucking fraud

PJW got trolled by someone that knew what he was doing

/thread

>tfw Trump keeps winning

I honestly hope Trump shuts CNN down. Does anyone know if this is a possibility as a president?

It's just him saying nigger. Bill and Hillary do it all the time they've just been on tv less.

Because, sideways Jesus cross, maybe the end goal is NOT for him not to be president.

Just think about how much the Democrats can shit on Republicans like CGI Assange said.