Senegal forces to enter Gambia at midnight

Senegal forces to enter Gambia at midnight

news.trust.org/item/20170118174140-ulspa/?source=reTheWire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OaG3hNuyKnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's to a million dead niggers in 2017

youtu.be/OaG3hNuyKnc

Based Senegal, destroy This Gambian scum.

>niggers beefing
Not a happening, shit goes on every night here.

>niggers killing each other with sticks and cold war era plastic guns

Great, less hungry mouths for the red cross to feed.

Fuck there are white people I know in The Gambia

Gambia is fucked

you post this on here like we care if if a war breaks out.... seeing niggers killing niggers is one of lifes sweetest kisses.

Senegal is arguably the most redpilled country in the African continent.

>tfw too intelligent for war

Gambia was recently declared an Islamic Republic. Cheering for Senegal.

Gambia looks like cock in Senegals ass

Apparently Nigeria is sending fighters. Finally flexing some muscle as a regional power. Kinda cool.

Yeah comfy country. They are muslims but that's not the same kind of mudskins we have. Still a country full of niggers but not thay bad

Why are they fighting?

Shitskins.

Basically the current president got power through a coup and just lost re-election and refuses to step down.

But why would Gambia attack? It's like Canada attacking the USA because Trump won

A new Gambian president was elected but the former one want to stay in power. So they gonna kick his ass like they already did some years ago

Nigeria Senegal and Ghana uniting to fight for muh democracy

I mean why would Senegal attack

niggers. niggers everywhere.
not happening.
just animals.

why does it look like a big worm?
is it because niggers are parasites?

Well if you insist on alterior motives, just look at the geography.

there is only like 2,500 of them. If they do invade it could be interesting. Would be better if any of them knew how to work a gopro so we could get some new african combat footage to laugh at.

There is a close relationship between Gambia and Senegal. Senegal leaders knows that a new dictatorship at the border would be a bad idea

>implying they aren't fighting for control of an important river

You clearly haven't studied geopolitics. You need to pick up a GRRM book and start learning. I recommend 'A Song of Ice and Fire', it's very redpilled.

Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Gambia (and plenty of other states) are part of ECOWAS, an Economic-Co-operation Organisation of Western African States, trying to be the EU, and is a lot more on top of shit and slightly less corrupt than the AU.

Ok?

This desu.

BREAKiNG NEWS: GAMBIAN PRESIDENT HIRES NOTORIOUS PMC "DIAMOND DOGS"

digits and Trump, in a desperate attempt to appear non-racist, helps gambia and mires us in an unending war in Africa where we spend billions on shit and accomplish nothing and millions of niggers come to the US to live in red neighborhoods

> Saint-Louis, Sengal
>niggers chimping
why am I not surprised?

NIGGER WARS!!!!

Jesus christ those borders

Ahh I remember scribbling all over the map with Pierre, good times

You should be thanking the man. Now we can look for live streams later. Life's sweetest kisses on camera

Aw you damn fools. This is how you get a radical ISISAIDS infestation.

>Senegal
>Gambia
Uh, who?

Who cares. The deserve to get raped for being there