The liquid Jew

"I've gone two weeks without drinking, time to reward myself with a drink!"

>Wakes up next morning with eaten hamburger wrappers I could've only gotten by driving myself a couple miles down the street and extra IPAs I don't remember buying

Sup Forums when did you realize you had to quit drinking the liquid Jew?

After my first DUI

Similar to me. Alcoholism runs through my dads side. Its incredibly addictive physically as well as emotionally. Been getting Delirium Tremens for a year or so now after heavy drinking and sometimes hallucinating milldy/extremely paranoid for days after. The hardest part about quitting is when all the memories of the shitty things I've done drunk come back and I've got no way to remove the guilt.

What are you talking about. Alcohol predates jewism. It might even predate agriculture.

I've gone my whole life without drinking. I don't ever intend to start.

>Addiction
Fucking pathetic. Perfect indicator for a degenerate with inferior genetics. The real question is, why haven't you killed yourself?

I quit drinking 132 days ago. It was destroying my relationship with my gf, friends. My work ethic tanked too. I'm sober now and doing really well.

>walking up realizing you drove drunk to get food but dont exactly remember doing it

Holy shit, i guess this is way more common than i thought. And yet ive been in zero accidents

Good plan.

I'm laughing at you in 10 years, today.

those tits make me want to getmy life together

Sure thing, bud. Even though people with perfect genes but shitty environmental upbringing can become addicts. You're an idiot.

Did you do it through rehab or AA meetings? They always put emphasis on getting some sort of support system going when you quit drinking, because it'll reduce your chances of relapsing dramatically.

t. Australia

Alcohol seems to be one of the few things you guys don't funpost about.

>liquid jew
I fuckin love pol

Sauce

the problem isn't necessarily the alcohol. Its the commercialization of alcohol

Michael?

Supposedly, bread making was discovered by experimenting with making different kinds of alcohol.

Alcohol (especially wine) have good properties. But i guess a lot of people drink to wake their inside clown and be socially more funny. Also is a cure for the neurotics.

Congrats leaf gj

Never.

I have European blood, I can drink and live to be 90.

If you have any none -European blood in you, you shouldn't drink. Especially if you are native.
Blacks, Asians, Arabs and Indians just can't be functional alcoholics. It's a European thing.

That sounds more like an allergy, unless you are drinking like 24 beers.

I don't drive anywhere when I drink but do get a cravings for tons of fast food and shitty snacks, so the alcohol and unnecessary calories pack on the pounds.

Are you taking any meds? Some meds when taken with alcohol will cause you to have mini blackouts or other memory issues.

I've never taken a drink of alcohol and I never will
I've always hated the smell, it's disgusting.

Never

are cumcocktails redpilled?

Like two or three years ago. I still drink like once every two months but not much.

Life's better than way, for your health, social status and because fuck lobotomy by the government through alcohol.

Also being a drinker only shows weakness.

I had a black out ONCE when i was like 17 and then i basically just passed out in my apartment and where to immobilized to do anything retarded.

I had never ever had your experience, but i only drink like 3-4 times per year so i am practically straight edge.

>Blaming others for your lack of self control
>mfw

When I woke up, puked, and was curled up in a ball in a chair one morning for about 6 hours, unable to move or drink anything without puking and my skin turned purple.

good. I didn't start drinking until I forced myself to like it. Then I quit because it started to become a habit

I drink like 3-4 standard drinks a night. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It chills me out and and I go to bed and wake up just fine.

drinking this cheap ass Steel Reserve shit right now, feeling mellow.

Keep blaming your gluttony and lack of restraint on an inanimate liquid, bitch.

desu I hit 2 weeks on Sunday. Feels good man. Feels safe too.

>Sup Forums when did you realize you had to quit drinking the liquid Jew?

when my father killed himself choking on vomit while drunk

I probably drink 2-3 beers a day. Usually one with lunch if I'm home and a couple with dinner. I used to drink a whole lot more though, to a point that I became concerned. I stopped drinking as much when I started smoking a touch of weed in the evenings instead of going back out to the keggerator for another pint or three. Now I don't even have to have the little smoke, I just don't have the desire to drink like that any more.

EVIL TO CAST OUT EVIL

a burger never tastes so god-tier as after several beers

>28 years-old
>planning on going home right after shit to get 8 hours of sleep
>Hey user, let's go get a beer
>o-ok, just one
>3 am at all-night pancake house
>listening to some fuker I waited tables with tell me how he wanted to get back to Cleveland
>why am I not getting anywhere?
>AA, sober, the whole bit
>20 years later, feels great man.

>It might even predate agriculture.
Ofc it does, basically everything ferments and i don't the starved cavemen where picky about those funny smelling berries they crammed into an old mammoths skull to eat later.

Evil shit, have perma-fucked my brain from alcoholism. I quit a year ago but every day is a struggle, it's like being stuck in a shitty dream-like state with a head full of treacle. It's just about bearable for now but I'll probably end up killing myself eventually if it doesn't improve in time.

Fuck alcohol, stop that shit right away while you can and before you do yourself any irreversible damage

I found most alcohol tastes like shit. Only drink maybe two times every few months at social events.

Of all the jews I've met in real life, very few of them drank. One was a drunk. A couple drank one or two drinks on occasion and would tell people "I don't drink" and the rest really didn't drink. Just an anecdotal observation

how do people do this? Alcohol always makes me sleepy

This is true, I can vouch for having a physical need for whataburger during college binges.

>o-ok, just one
too many times to even remember. fuuuck what a waste

Where's all your stuff? Spend all your money on shitty beer? It looks like you live like Lenny from The Simpsons.

Enjoy your gut-rot.

I don't ever get drunk
I might drink a beer or a glass of whiskey once a month/2 months but thats it really
Its nearly as stupid as smoking, its literary just wasting money.

When I realized I was becoming an alcoholic who never actually liked being drunk.

yes, drink one

>Please don't tell anyone how I live.

I spent my early 20s drinking almost daily. Got worried that it had become too much of a habit so I cut down to once weekly. Got bored of that so I didn't touch a drop for over a year. Now I can drink every few weeks and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Does feel like I dodged a bullet though

I realized I had a problem when I justified drinking by telling myself that I needed to celebrate MLK's birthday. That was when I knew I had hit rock bottom.

Alcohol is widely accepted as the reason agriculture and therefore civilization began. It's the only thing I will ever thank an Iraqi for.

DESU I have quit before for around 4 months. I feel that I am finally free now I haven't drank since new years eve and have absolutely no desire to. So much money wasted and that horrible hangover feeling. Also it keeps me from many goals. I may go back to having 1 or two beers at social events but I never want to be drunk again. At 28 I'm finally completely tired of the booze.

Always hated the smell of alcohol. Hated drunk people early from childhood, always looked down on them. Did never drink alcohol in my life.

Similar with smoking and shit.

Never did drugs in my life. Constant feeling of superiority over other people.

major part probably also was that I didn't have any friend, so I couldn't get peer pressured into things :)

>I spent my early 20s drinking almost daily.
and here i was feeling bad i played vidya daily at that age.

>*shift

When I realized I was a drunk. Haven't drank in 3 1/2 years.

Kek'd and check'd

7 months sober now. generally happier with life, more money in the bank, and tap water here is free and good. don't miss it one bit

>I may go back to having 1 or two beers at social events
I've quit for 6 months + before, but when I went back to having 'one or two drinks at social events' I started back into drinking regularly somehow. Just a warning.

Ah to be 10 again

No I just like to keep things clean and simple..

Never. If you can't handle yourself and be moderate, you shouldn't drink, but we've been doing this long before Jews were even known by Europeans.

You can't handle your shit. Don't drink. I can, so I will.

Renal failure.

When I woke up next to your mom

the peer pressure people aren't even friends. They'll bail on you like its nothing. I've seen it before. Teenagers are such animals

>Two weeks without drinking
>An accomplishment
>Drives drunk (?)
Kys

>6 days sober for the first time in 6 months of heavy liquor daily
>very proud of myself and feeling like I've escaped my demon
>invite best friend over for some whiskey 101 and bullshittin' because he was throwing a fit about his life, planning to go fishing in the morning
>finish off the bottle, so wasted I don't remember going to bed
>so hungover I spend the morning puking my water and dryheaving until I finally pass out and sleep until 4pm

So tired of booze. Nothing good comes from it other than being able to fuck my wife for 40 minutes without getting off.

At least I try. Had a couple beers the last few days but none tomorrow since I'm out. I wish I could moderate but I can't. My Dad and Grandpa drink 4-5 bottles of liquor a week. can't have a holiday without my Dad being fallover drunk by the end of it pressuring me to drink and smoke weed.

I got this Sup Forums. First step is a day, then two, then it starts to get easier.

Last time I bought whiskey, which was around July 4th weekend. I will occasionally have a single beer, which are low in alcohol due to state law.

>alcoholics
LOL
Bunch of fucking pussies. Whatever you do don't try heroin

>Update
Fair enough.

Alcohol has been around men since civilization first started to spring up. It has helped people through hard times. It is humanities friend. Can we really abandon a friend?

I never enjoyed heroin honestly.

Probably for the best.

>the peer pressure people aren't even friends. They'll bail on you like its nothing. I've seen it before. Teenagers are such animals
They can be, the people i started drinking with in my late teens never let me or any other mate down. If some one got shitfaced and couldn't walk we got them home and if some one got in a fight we helped them.

Just stop being a fucking tool

I tried it a few times. Never understood the hype thank god.

Same

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise

I feel you. Ideally I would have 1 or two at family events only so people don't say "Oh, he has a problem he can't drink anymore". My whole family is basically drinkers... from healthy drinkers to full blown alcies.

When I blacked out on the bus twice in one week.

>Ideally I would have 1 or two at family events only so people don't say "Oh, he has a problem he can't drink anymore".

They'll talk anyway user, that's what drunks do. Just do what you think is right for you.

You weak cunt. Alcohol is not your problem. Your problem is a complete lack of self discipline. You are mentally weak. At any moment you can choose what to do. You make bad choices. Because you are a weak cunt.
Option 1: stop being a weak cunt.
Option 2: continue to be a weak cunt.
It's that simple faggot. Drinking is fucking great. If it becomes a problem then just dial it back. Cunts who go around telling everyone they are going to stop drinking are fucking pathetic. If you don't like it, don't drink. There are plenty of people who don't drink. It's only a big deal if you make its big deal cunt.

>reads thread
>knock back another double IPA

D E V I L I S H

How do you become an alcoholic if you get hungover? I understand being a pothead because that never makes you feel like a corpse the day after but alcohol? Why? How?

Last year. Realised that over the previous 12+ months I'd gotten drunk on the majority of days. Always end up binging horribly on junk food post drink so weight gain is fucking ridiculous as well.

>flag
You expect me to believe that markovic?

Speak for yourself. Drinking responsibly is fine. Alcohol has been an important part of human existence since its discovery. It helped people in times when most water was undrinkable, aided in the process of alchemy and later chemistry, and has been an invaluable social lubricant for hundreds of years.

How long have you been drinking?

>get 12 pack of rolling rock for 2 dollars every time i hit the store

Only reason I drink and it's still swill at the end of day

xaaxaxaxaxa

The herbal jew is my vice.

>Two weeks
Jesus, that's like a record. Should have just gotten a weekends worth of alcohol up front.

Nah man MD and my friends who did drink in highschool hung out with my friends who didn't at the same time. There was no pressure, but I mean if you wanted to shit was there for you

>I've got no way to remove the guilt.

Stop dwelling on the past.

Move forward and take control of yourself.

Every single day is a new chance for you to do this, don't let it slip away because you're used to routine.

You're obviously aware of your problem, and want to fix it. So do it.

I've always managed to avoid hangovers by drinking a decent amount of water and taking a multivitamin when I drink.

This. If you can't handle your liquor just grow the fuck up and learn how not to overindulge.

>daily blackouts
>daily fifths of gin
>daily puking and hangovers
>affecting my job and family life
Nearly 2 1/2 years sober and don't don't miss it one bit

still drink vodka from the bottle in hopes that i pull the trigger one night desu

What's it like? It just knocks you out?