>absolute qt3.14

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tNnIZj3sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums-approved
Fucking autocorrect

He's awesome. This shouldn't be confusing lol

Rubin is good

Is there a video of him on youtube or something telling Cenk to go fuck himself? Would love to see that.

post a good video with him, i've never heard of this dude

>kike
>Sup Forums approved
neck yourself immediately

Nah, Dave has more class than that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tNnIZj3sk

Also his Jordan Peterson interview is great.

Definitely Ryan Faulk. Rubin is a useless cultural libertarian.

>kike advocating for muh individualism
really switches on the ol' light bulb

go away

I've lost interest since he did that tour of israel's loudest on his show.

I didn't think he would have actually said "go fuck yourself". Ruben bashing Cenk is practically a wet dream in my mind.

next level projection, user

Dave Ruben is what tv journalists should be

>Just here to present ideas without bias...
>90% of guests are Jews.

(((DDDAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEE RUUBBBIIINNNN)))

Yeah. He said he confronted Cenk about how he had become ideological blind and it was starting to make him crazy but Cenk just doubled down and it killed their friendship.

I don't mind Rubin, much more preferable to Milo by a long shot. He self-congratulates himself a bit too much when it comes to the subject of the """"regressive"""" left, but other than that he does some okay interviews.

90% of prominent people are Jews. You can't cry about kike over representation in politics, economics, business, and journalism, while expecting similar ratios in an interview program. It's not like Rubin actively rejects non-Jews. He's had fucking Bill Warner on his show

>he's had bill warner on
so you're admitting that you're still clueless about the JQ?

>90% of prominent people are Jews. You can't cry about kike over representation in politics, economics, business, and journalism, while expecting similar ratios in an interview program. It's not like Rubin actively rejects non-Jews. He's had fucking Bill Warner on his show

If 90% of prominent people are Jews it is because they are promoted by the media, who themselves, are 90% Jewish.

This, jews really did manage to subvert and desecrate the most admirable and noble people. They should count themselves lucky that the parasited the only people who would be considerate enough to not destroy them out of sheer repulsiveness.

Why don't you name one intellectual field, where Jews aren't overrepresented at the top?

Rubin is great. Incredible that he started off with TYT.

>t. kike

Name on Ivy league college where Jews are not over represented by IQ.

Pro tip, you can't.

>doesn't know Greg Johnson and Ryan Faulk

>>told Chunk Yogurt to go fuck himself
when?

>90% of prominent people are Jews.

>Starts falling for the "le based gay dude! he voted for Trump XDDDDD! Look at how he triggers ES JAY DUBOYUS!"

pls, any type of homosexuality shouldn't be accepted. Kys if you disagree.

I stopped watching his interviews with various leftists. They have so few ideas that they need to fill the whole interview with their feelings and it's just galling. He should just own his niche as the moderate lefty dude that has actual conversations with people he generally disagrees with. Leftys will love him because he manipulates cock and Rightys will love him because he provides a platform where they can discuss their ideas with some nuance instead of just getting shrieked at by some baboon for 30 seconds on a major news network.

I stopped watching his channel altogether when I saw that he wasn't as neutral as he claims. He's still part of the liberal kike agenda. Controlled opposition all the way.

>buttblasted because a gay guy has a more respectable life style and contributes more to society than him

Weird, so you're saying the superior race was defeated?

Is your definition of superior different from mine?

I just found a video on YouTube on what I think you are talking about. It's fucking great lol

yeah probably since only a rat would admire another rat

It's only audio but I think I got it. It's just called 'Ruben talks about Cenk and The Young Turks.'

Ruben is so classy even when he is bashing someone.

Milo. Easy.

"Being gay is okay" isn't contributing to society, it just indicates that it's in decline.

This is one thing I hate about those on the right, you guys claim to be "saving western civilization" from globalists, Islam and outside threats but you turn a blind eye to the things that destroy civilization from the inside.

What do you consider to be the major internal threats?

the alt light is no good, stop letting jews control our movement away from white nationalism

A parasite can not be superior to the host. In the absence of a host, the parasite dies.

>Pathological Altruism
People become "too giving" and want to help others at the expense of someone else, in the name of self-righteousness and feeling good about themselves. I'm sure you've seen what it's done to Europe.
#RefugeesWelcome

>Excessive Consumerism
People becoming obsessed with materialistic goods, which leads to people becoming too comfortable to have any sort of ideological, spiritual or moral collective goal for their nation.

>Homosexuality and LGBT acceptance
See Pathological Altruism, it's got to a point where the most sexual deviant attitudes are becoming accepted in the name of "civil rights" and "equality", we're now at a point where these people are trying to make a push for "Pedosexuality"

There is a reason why Islam causes fear to you people, you are unprepared to fight them in a moral sense, their standards and culture, abhorrent it may be, they're at least straight to the point and consistent in their beliefs. Here we have to rationalize and politicize everything, every topic is on the table, this allows self-destructive tendencies to run rampant across the West.