>>107719592

He didn't show them oversized rims or tall-ts. They're still pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQyR6euk45w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, they probably think he's a God.

Detroit looks so different.

If you actually watched the videos you'd know that isn't true.

Liberal development gentrification project.

forgot about that video its a great watch.

Havn't watched this in awhile either.

Just got to the part where they whip out the bong

Staged, they paid these guys through Fiverr.

IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW EVIL THE WHITE DEVIL, I MEAN MAN IS

Ty op this is epic
mother fucking Promethius over here
Not unfair, maybe not a god by Monotheistic standards but definitely Japanese "Kami" spirit, ghost or demon level.

I find the amazon tribes a lot more sophisticated. At least in their use of tools, but it's possible they are a product of the environment (more resources around them then the heart of Africa)

I wonder how many kids in these tribes have to explain to their father's that they are actually transgender and need to remove their dick

youtube.com/watch?v=jQyR6euk45w

Just wait until they discover purple drank

>Uncontacted

literally photos of them.
do you even know what uncontacted means?

>10,000 plus years of human evolution
>still pre-bronze age

You don't know how evolution works.

Adaptation doesn't need to happen if the environment stays the same for tens of thousands of years and is cut off from the rest of the entire planet. They never needed to venture far because they have all they need to survive. You just don't adapt with the times if you have everything you'll ever need within a stone's throw and you never need to venture out.

Haha I just finished them all again. I love how curious the leader is when he goes across the river and touches the white dude.

I don't know if I would have done that if I had seen someone wearing crazy clothes that I thought was the living dead.

It honestly makes me happy how thrilled they are about simple shit like salt and mirrors and matches.

So you think these people just got there and said, "nah we don't need to improve ourselves, this is the best we can do," for 10,000 years or so?

Pretty much

Proof that anarchoprimitivism is the most valid form of society.

They probably still have a king nigger that tells everyone what to do.

In a way.

The environment gives them everything they need to survive. They aren`t threatened by anything, the climate is perfect.

Hell, there aren`t even other tribes so they don`t even need to think about self defence.

Adaptation is cause by changes in the environment. As long as nothing gets in the way of being a hairless ape, then hell, "we don`t need improvements"

also they probably don't march off to war. and their Tribe is probably their nation. So its not like theres millions of them that can specialize in all sorts of development. It's probably "hey if I don't go out to hunt the tribe starves."

instead of "jeff can go out and hunt, I get to sit around and think of better ways to do shit."

bigger scale of course.

What the fuck is wrong with white people. Kill the leader, rape the women, and enslave the rest. What the fuck happened to us?

This video is most certainly faked. If you spend a few minutes googling the director/main guy (Jean-Pierre Dutilleux) you'll find evidence for why it's bullshit.

They just haven`t created gender as a social construct, so they don`t know they need to chop their knickers off because it`s natural and they feel like it.

Tranny shamans are a fairly common practice in primitive tribes, across cultures.

Like the rest of the world did for 200 000 years, yeah. Are you a young earth creationist or something?

That also means random positive mutations were not allowed

the part they eat rice is the best one. its probably in one of the other videos.

>this is the best we can do
No dumbass it's
>this is all we need to do

That's what defines the evolution/adaptation of something more than anything; environment.

If your environment is a comfy place with no dangers and abundant/sustainable food, you can stay at a simple stage of evolution/adaptation or even devolve. The harsher your environment; the more you'll be forced to adapt and improve in order to survive. If nothing threatens you, if you have plenty of food, if the weather is constantly nice, you really don't need to do anything but build simple huts and fashion simple hunting tools in order to survive.

Why the fuck would you ever leave the garden of eden?

Survival is the name of the game, not domination. That's why they aren't as advanced as us, they don't need to be as advanced. That's how evolution works, it isn't a linear rate of constantly beneficial genetic improvements. It's defined by environment more than anything.

I actually knew that already (saw this video years ago) and instead of actually just calling it out as fake I made a joke out of it. Thanks for letting people know though

I've always been interested in Polynesians and what their diet consisted of pre-European contact, why they are so big-boned and whatnot.

I don't think diet would do that, but environment would.

Same reason everyone from a mountainous or cold region tends to be short/stocky. Heat conservation/good for climbin shit.

Why people near the equator have dark skin, and are tall. Sun protection and easier to cool off.

etc etc

I figured that's what you were getting at which was the reason I linked the post. Stupid fucking white people will believe anything!

Good point I guess I never considered that.

No ambition? I'm sure Europeans and other could have stayed at or near bronze age, but they wanted more.

That's pure romanticism I'm afraid, the fact of the matter is we owe our advanced stage to the shitty, harsh conditions our branch evolved in; Ice-Age Europe. Europeans didn't strive for lofty ideals we strove for survival in an extremely harsh, unforgiving environment with large tribes warring constantly over resources and food.

These tribesman have never contacted anyone outside of their individual tribe, idiot. There were expeditions of explorers that made contact with different generations and different people entirely.

Yes because they didn't need ambition.
I find it funny how some people say we are so warlike and if aliens found us they'd ignore us.
When truth is they'd probably be the most efficient killers we will ever see.

kek

>and are tall
Nah

Proof we need more wars to advance even faster.