Are there any anons here from these states...

Are there any anons here from these states? Burgers should really get state flags so we can know which posts we can hide.

Yes I do. It's absolutely terrible here don't even come here. Tell all your friends.

Also download the flags for Sup Forums script off of github dummy.

Czech my pic, nigga.

But Belgians love Aspen! I fucked 4 of your womens in November alone. Keep hiding from the truth, waffle.

Kansas is master race

I've been to New Mexico. I like the Rockies.

being a Texan I would love state flags. Only ones that would need to be hidden would be like California and New York.

I remember you from a while back, come home, white man

Wyoming and Oklahoma are most based tbqh

>hiding oppinions you dont like
Sounds like a certain space the sjws use to make themselves safe.

It's all just corn and people who grow it. Some of them sell insurance too. Trust me, I've flown over it.

Nebraska Reporting in.
Unless its about a new shipment of FNH product i could give a shit what a basically non-country thinks

Heart of the Union fellow Kansan

What did he mean with this.

Well us Texans need a flag ourselves so we stop carrying the rest of the country with our superior bantz. Plus Texas is practically a country. Other 49 no flag for you fags.

Aspen, Colorado. Home of the MILF's and international guilts.

I would actually like California flags so then when I shit on this state I won't have to hear 'lol flyover' anymore

Maryland.

Baltimore.

>implying we don't already have state flags

On behalf of the Great State of Arizona, go fuck yourself, you French speaking faggot.

>hiding posts from Sup Forumsacks on the front lines of liberal strongholds

real smart, rabbi.

fpbp

I'm from Oklahoma. It's cheap, comfy, and people are nice. It isn't the best place, but I've been around the country and I don't see any reason compelling enough to move away from my family.

B&R in New Mexico.

>he thinks the French speaking part of Belgium can talk any other language then French.

Aside from Colorado there are maybe 20 people total living in that entire area.

>Montgomery County

My condolences.

I don't want to see anything someone from that shithole even has to say. I hope they fall into the ocean soon to be honest

south dakota here. used to use the extra flags script, but stopped when I realized it was just soft tripfaggotry because of how few people used it. for a good example of why it's not great, install it and go check out the last couple /cum/ threads on Sup Forums.

actually most of those states don't grow any corn at all

But it's comfy here. And our laws are based. What are gun laws like up there? It seems like New England is really hit and miss when it comes to guns.

P-plus 85% white (even when including the injun reservations no one goes onto) is WHIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it weren't for your good beer, Belgium, we wouldn't remember you existed at all.

State flags is a shit idea. Nuking california would be much simpler.

>a fucking nigger lover
my kike professor is a big fan

there is a small yet dedicated group of true patriots in kansas, that's for damn sure. that's been the case since before it even became a state.

I also lived in CO and NM. New mexico was okay, they do some things right but have too many welfare leeches. CO is okay, but has a lot of brainwashed cucks.

the variation in viewpoints you've outlined, however, is pretty damn extreme. Why do you want to hide posts from people who share widely different view points? What opinion is it that you actually want to hide? burgers can help you focus your anger more accurately

>superior anything
>texas

Well, you do have superior diversity I guess ;^)

HIDE FLORIDA

>I hope they fall into the ocean soon to be honest
Can't happen soon enough.

I have the county on? Oops, I only meant to display state. Lemme fix that. It only shows the state flag now, right?

Also Montco strongk.

er, the last part of that message is to OP, not the post I linked. sorry for not making that more clear

>Montco
It's MoCo you imposter.

if I was gonna move to the US I'd move to Wyoming since they seem to have the perfect balance between gun rights and low crime rate so I can own a 50 cal sniper rifle but never have to use it

Arizona here

I like it for the most part

Oklahoma fag here

You can download the extra flags add on

And yes Arizona is he most based of states

Our plants will fucking attack you

Don't go there, it's awful. Go somewhere else.

From SD
Pretty comfy

What the hell is a MoCo?

Iowan here. It's not bad. Our conservatives are sensible, good people. Our liberals are batshit insane though. We're a state that has pretty noticeable extremes in our politics. If you live in a good neighborhood though then it's really nice living here.

in the spirit of general o'higgins we will remain superior

Yeah, we need state flags. States are like different countries. Like the EU

Idaho here. My speedbump between Salt Lake City and Portland is still more relevant than horizontal germany

It's mostly a barren wasteland with 50mph winds. The wind chills will make you not want to go outside half the year

>yes the middle of the country is nothing but hicks and barren wasteland

Don't come here you'll hate it

best (north) dakota here, theres right now a really nice heatwave, its almost 30 degrees!

Springs are fun here in Oklahoma.
We hold both the world record for wind speed at 318 mph from a mile wide tornado, as well as the largest tornado on record at 2.6 miles wide

think of the bantz

>a fucking bear

I lived in Nebraska as a kid. Then we moved up here and now I'm a fucking leaf.

the middle of the country isn't a barren wasteland, just Wyoming

We should have
Country, State, City flags in that order.
I want everyone to see my boiling turkey flag.

>A
>FUCKING
>PRESIDENT

o hello fellow iowan. by liberals, he means eastern iowa is a shit hole

Those are all pretty much the best states though. Aside from maybe Utah, but even it has beautiful scenery. Utah Mormons are assholes though. Montana is the tits, and gorgeous. Iowa sux dick. Kansas is pretty shitty. Nebraska is cool, and has great hunting. ND and SD are both pretty cool. Wyoming is sweet, has cheap houses and great land, but the wind there, like Kansas never stops. Idaho is comfy as fuck. And I lived in Colorado for 20 years, but I left when pot became legal. Oklahoma is cool, you it's like Texas, but with occasional snow. New Mexico has nice parts, but has shit parts. And I haven't been to Arizona enough to know, seems hot though.

Utah here. We have the most polluted air in the United States. It really sucks.

Boise-fag? How goes it fellow Idahoan? Enjoying this snow today? Hopefully the roads won't be to fucked. I just moved here a couple months ago from the nigger infested southeast, so this is pretty damn new to me. Gorgeous, but cabin fever is real. Gotta get some winter gear ASAP.

There are tens of millions of posters from that area, of course. Get regional flags, I'm sure at least some use them

The roads will be fucked. this is the worst winter we've had since the 80s. i moved away from the midwest to get away from a foot a snow every night

why isnt the rest of texas more like austin? (minus the fags)

Colorado here, what up yo?

Montana here. Cold as fuck.

Yea, it's been wild so far. Spring is supposedly gorgeous here so I'm excited for that and to get out hiking and off-roading again. Seems like a pretty great town so far, I've been impressed. I've heard people my age (27) say they can't remember it ever being this bad. Even some older people in their 50s or 60s think this is the worst they've seen.

Colorado native here.

This was a great state until every 20 something from every state touching us fled here for DUDE WEED

Boisebro here too

Nice, glad to see some fellow Boise folks here. Wanna have a snuggle party in this comfy ass snow? Maybe build some pillow forts?

spring is great. sometimes spring arrives in february. this year it will be May

Why are your highway patrolmen all dicks?

Hello fellow Nebraska bro. It feels good being the best State, doesn't it?

Fuck you man, don't say that! I am so looking forward to slaying some trout and salmon this year now that I'm a little more established and have committed to this town. I still need to explore downtown a lot more, I'm over by the mall currently. Good location, but looking to relocate in 2 months or so. Any bars I should definitely check out? I have a regular watering hole I go to over here, but I need to expand my horizons and meet some new people and start making friends.

Iowan here.

Fuck you. It's nice and white here.

Seek sunlight

Every one of you drive like shit.

T. Nebraskan

try driving here in Indiana
REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Arizonafag here. Leave out Colorado and New Mexico and you have a great bunch there.

My nigga! Where at?

Kansas here. Yes it is true, we do hate fags.

Ah yes then OP has the perfect "Who?" states map

It would look weird, like Ohio wtf were you smoking?

Feels pretty good man

Oklahoma temperature is all over the place. Last week the high was in the 30s and getting in the single digits at night. This week the high is in the 60s. During the summers we can triple digit degrees and it fucking sucks for crops n shit because it can also get pretty dry. I wish I lived somewhere by water so the weather wasn't so random.

Fuck off we are full.
And it's colder than a witches tit.

Hey guys look I enabled state flag mode

Hell yes.

Where's my British Columbia flag though?

Idahofag here. Albeit North Idaho and the only consistently blue county in the state. I love this state in a lot of ways, the scenery is great, the winters are awesome, and there's a lot of good laws that basically let people do whatever they want for the most part.
EXCEPT the labor laws, fuck them holy shit if there was any real reason to move it's them.

You're European. This automatically makes you a tremendous faggot.

I got tired of being "that user from New Mexico" so I dropped it. It was essentially a trip at that point, or close to it.

Another fellow Nebraska bro reporting in. Grew up here and left to live in Kansas for six or so years and had enough to move back. Been loving it back here so far!

+1 Boisean.

While growing up here I thought I lived in one if the most boring shitholes on earth, but after traveling for school and work for a few years I now think it's far up there in the best places to live in the in the world on many levels.

And no that's not an invitation for non whites or Californians to move here. Stay out.

because of the fags, faggot

It's a so called Belgian. That place doesn't even exist.

Hear hear. AZ condemns faggotry, especially euro faggotry. Go watch 5 Muslims rape and piss on your son pussy.