My fucking cousins and grandpa are full Whites from Germany with no racemixing in our lineage and now they're in danger...

My fucking cousins and grandpa are full Whites from Germany with no racemixing in our lineage and now they're in danger of getting deported thanks to your fucktard president who will continue to stay cucked in the face of spics while deporting honest Whites like my family. Fucking kill yourself. We're whiter than the average """White"""" American, and you would betray your own kind after letting in millions of spics and gooks. You should allow open borders for 100% whites since it's the only way to unfuck the situation, at this point.

Most of you probably don't even have parents that speak fluent German, or any other White language other than English. Faggots.

my grandfather spent time with people that spoke fluent german. and by "spent time with" i mean "shoot at them with the browning M2 on top of his tank"

> while deporting honest Whites like my family
if you over stay your visa you are breaking the law. your family is no different from wetbacks and should be deported

Faggot spics

Your cousins/grandpa are illegal scum and HAVE TO GO BACK

The US has no citizens with pure ancestry
>The melting pot is not a meme

fuck off back to cuckamy you eurotrash cunt before you get an american bayonet stuck up your ass like your forefathers

I'd choose your family over any legal wetback, but Sup Forums is too cucked to say the same. Help them get citizenship as fast as possible, friend.

Fuck your family, lol.

>You should deport all illegal shitskins for breaking the law
>You should let my illegal family stay cuz of muh heritage
Plus Germany is one of the leaders of the Muslim horde engulfing western culture, why the fuck should your family of '''''''germans'''''''' be allowed to stay?

Racemixed faggot cuck subhumans. You get the opportunity to make your country whiter and instead of looking at the bigger picture, you just spout the same memes as if we're spics. Literally 100% Germanic and Dutch, avg height in family is 6'2" and white skin, blond hair blue eyes

Thanks at least we have some allies. probably angry nonwhites in here

Another one who missed the forest for the trees

You need an influx of Whites to combat the increasing spic and chink menace, you fucking idiot

Hope they enjoy Gercuckistan. Illegals BTFO.

>100% Germanic and Dutch
like the Germans and Dutch from Germany and Holland.

leave

>your fucktard president
Your President too, faggot
can't get rid of illegal immigrants without some fucking krauts getting kicked back
>saged and hidden

Again...... GERMANISTAN.....leading the way with Sweden in bringing shitskins in, why would we want any more cucked Germans here?

>in danger of getting deported
If you're not here legally, you have to go back
If you're a fucking spic, you have to go back
If you're a fucking nigger, you have to go back
If you're a fucking kike, go take a cyanide shower

Absolute fucking race traitors. Half of you are likely spics, as well. You'd deny the rare chance to get full White ancestry just to sate your deportation fetish

This country deserves to fall.

You forgot Asians

If they were honest, they wouldn't be in danger of deportation.

the only way you're in danger of being deported, is if you're not here legally, you fuck. i know this is just a shitty bait post, but srsly, fuck off. if you're an illegal immigrant, you have to go back

>chinks have to go back too
thanks user. i apologize for my list not being comprehensive

>Literally 100% Germanic and Dutch
can't follow simple laws mean while my family 100% dominican achieves US citizenship and yet we are the subhumans

If white people are so smart why didn't they get citizenship? I'm a white nationalist and am white, surely you understand it's a crime to break the laws of your host nation by overstaying without permission.

Those were the good ol' days, Antifa unite!

If you are trully "white" you won't be deported.

the only colors that matter in this day and age is green

fuck off hun-turk

You have to go back.

Post pic of the notice of deportation or you are a lying faggot.

Good.

Well, it's like this;

Your family comes from a nation riding the forced rapfeugee cock and loving it. So much so it'll vote until every house is raided, and every German girl is gagged, bound and handed to each refugee as a peace offering.
Your history, culture, freedom and peace are at risk because you're all suicidal faggots on a national, perhaps international, scale.

Worst yet is that you actively try to drag other nations into this suicide pact; just look at the EU.

So Trump, being the intelligent man that he is, has decided germans are honourary niggerfugees, as they've shown nothing but support to the bomber-rapists.
This is to prevent subversive krauts gaining citizenship, breeding "american" children and voting into this suicide pact.

Basically, Germans are a threat, and need to be quarantined inside Germany.

So yes, deport. Deport all the way until your self-genocide occurs and the land once known as "Germany" is a third world shithole surrounded by its neighbours walls.

Fuck OP, fuck Drumpf, fuck white people, fuck hilldawg, fuck black people and fuck mexicans.

If your grandfather hasn't gotten off his ass to get legal we don't want that lazy fuck or his progeny hear regardless if you're of house fucking Windsor

Feels great im on vacation in Mexico and got a green card eat dick

They have to go back Hans.

Based.

You have to go back
Its about foreigners taking american jobs. Hope you actually have some white pride and follow your family unlike these beaner anchor babies

Come home white man.
Pic related, they are your fellow turkish neighbors welcoming you to your fatherland.

turkroaches life in there own ghettos, most neighborhoods dont have goatfuckers and niggers

Nö, biste nicht. Du bist weder aus Deutschland noch waren deine Großeltern daher.

You will not be deported if you was born in amercia my darling. You are spouting enough shit on that topic you are clearly sage wothing

This.
And fuck him and his family wanting special privileges for being a illegal bitches.
You all deserve to be shot you liberal cuck fucks.