The only alt right comedian on tv

>the only alt right comedian on tv
>got fired
>Sup Forums didn't help him at all

Explain yourselves

Post-irony, bra.

Nothing could have saved World Peace after Trump won.

We're helping him suffer more in order to inspire better art.

>comedian
About as comedic as Justin castro is a good Prime minister.

If he was good, there would already be a season two

I don't watch TV

This. Haven't watched tv since around 2010. Just couldn't do it anymore.

Because trs is controlled opposition storming edgelords who've really fucked the board up by working with ctr

what did you expect from Sup Forums

We forgive
we forget
do not expect us

hey sammy i got your book, it's really nice but did you leave a used condom in it? kinda afraid to remove it

The ratings were excellent for a new adult swim series. It got canceled because Tim Heidecker complained to the bigwigs.

I got the book, what else do you want, sam.

make more hydewars faggot.

That was old Sup Forums where we needed to get as much alt right coverage as possible until Trump won. This is new Sup Forums where nothing matters but memes, gets, and general shitposting. Trump's Sup Forums

With jews, you lose !
Jews rule !

>(((alt-right)))
Watcha' doin' rabbi !

>alt-right
>comedian
Both of these are problems

see

wasn't he fucking a tranny?

TV sucks man. No one likes TV. When I heard MDE was going to Adult Swim I was like "That's still a thing? The last time I heard about it was in like 2004 from some kid who lived down the hall from me in college."

The only guy I know of who ever referenced any other recent AS show (Eric Andre) is a white liberal douche with dreadlocks whose wife cheated on him with a 60-year-old jew. True story.

The whole scene is a disaster stench pile. I'm glad MDE got fired from it.

>alt right

>alt-right
>thingsthat_don't_exist.jpg

I DVR'd that shit from my grandma's house, and watched it whenever I could. Some of it was over my head but damn dude, I was in tears from laughing so hard at some of that stuff. I wish they would've gotten a second season.

There wasn't any political stuff in the show. They lied and slandered the boys, because Sam humiliated a couple of worthless pozzed journos no one cares about. I mean, aside from the fact they're in the tribe, no one cares what they have to say, but I guess that's all those people need in order to have a voice in current year. I wish we could take down Bernstein and the cuck cabal. But how?

Am ready to crusade for World Peace, and straight up kill some mother fuckers (in self defense situations of course). Pic related.

That's a very antisemitic post, you should not write posts like that.

THIS

He finally didn't get away with it.

>Sup Forums didn't help him at all
I bought the book what more do you want from? Blood?

Sup Forums offers this man basically unlimited free advertisement

Do send shekels den

Literally who

I can only think of Rick and Morty on that channel

my second ban was from calling the mods out on that shit when MDE first aired

very sppoky omg stop

y-yes massa

don't want n-no trouble massa

>I wish we could take down Bernstein and the cuck cabal. But how?
I have an idle fantasy of ambushing him in the hallway of his apartment building and yelling "You're never going to work for the New York Times, Bernstein!" before shooting him in the gut and leaving him to bleed out.

>this post is only satire FBI no van pls

He deserves it imo

MDE is fucking hilarious in some parts. Definitely worth watching

Not being funny got him fired, why should pol help

a shill is a shill is a shill

Daily reminder it's only (((them))) who associate with the alt right. Sam is one of us. We didn't chose the easy path, but the right one

You lost me when you didn't beat Lena Dunham's ass, Sam. I still shill for you on Facebook though.

Everybody here is a cannibal didn't you know

Just because he knows we're the only retards who'll buy his shit, doesn't mean he's /ourgoy/

Actually kek'd.

That seems like a pretty vivid fantasy user.

I would like to post "You will be blogging and tweeting, until you are dead, and no one will care" on adverts and billboards around his house:

Seriously though, that's an absurd amount of manipulative and social power for a journo that nobody reads. From what I heard, alot of the people at AS who oversaw the show were actually putting up a fight for the boys. But Joe and some others (possibly Judd Apatow) pulled some really nefarious shit, I still don't know what fully happened though.

I bought KSTV and the online book

F un

A ggresive

G oy

you're a blockhead Joe, I'm gonna call you blockhead Joe

is that a soloflex behind that magnificent specimen of a man?

were you in my thread? If not.... dat hivemind lol

>Didn't help him
I bought his ebook.
And I give charls money on patreon despite the fact that he releases content less than regularly.

The only good skit was the one with the handicapped guy.

Show sucked.

Sam Hyde hasn't done anything funny since his Pro-Bullying skit

>be not liberal scum
>get show on liberal scum channel

Who really didn't see it playing out this way? He jumped into a (((snake))) pit and got bit. Time to move on.

The ratings were fantastic you retard.

LETS JUST DOX HIM LADS

Reminds me of Holden Caulfield.