THOUGHTS ON THE MAPLE MAN?

Is he our only hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aUh42
youtube.com/watch?v=V-fWz4LTgxk
youtube.com/watch?v=d7VGE_cmnp8
archive.is/kPYR4
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mONoGKCE8
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/kevin-oleary-hes-not-a-billionaire-he-just-plays-one-on-tv/article4564334/?page=all
nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at the very least he'll fire up the election and animate the Canadian Right.

Make Canada Wonderful Again

He's not even Jewish, he's a Arab.

I like it.

that's a kosher symbol

his mom is a Christian Leb meaning she likely hates Muslims and Jews more than all of nu-Sup Forums put together

You guys should look at Max Verniers platform. He is everything you think O'leary is, without the cucked bullshit.

You are on the wrong side friends. You are working against everything we are trying to achieve with a Trump victory.

Question for leafs -

How will he be WORSE for Cuckland than your current Faggot-In-Office?

I mean, you elected a drama teaching snowboard instructor who is flooding you with Muslims and Chinks, you're getting poorer while those groups get your monies, you're taxed to fuck, so seriously, what do you have to lose?

Seems to me that the Achmeds in Canada are terrified, this may be one time that a pro-jewish candidate is a good thing for a country.

>How would he be worse
He knowingly would fuck shit up, rather then cluelessly.

About the same level of danger there.

I quite like O'Leary because he's anti-gun.

Will make the day of the rake SO much easier.

Would sell this country out in a heartbeat for two dimes and a nickle. No thanks

>what do you have to lose?
A better leader at the head of the Conservative party

I rate Lis Raitt!

She is way more chill and more likeable compared to Leitch, Chong and this fuckwad here. She is way more likely to win the election, as you can see in this picture, she is taking down Elizabeth May of the greens.
Also muh fumunizum

this guy is a faggot like the kochs

I see words, but they're EXACTLY like the retarded leftists here who keep saying TRUMP WILL REK THE USA even though they're just dipshit children who are butthurt over losing the election and have no proof.

So, what part of his platform is going to ruin Canada? I'll be waiting.

>female PM
literally, LITERALLY, go back to r*ddit

Sure, he's a rich fuck.

How is he worse than your current leader? None of you seem to be able to answer this.

this guy isn't a nationalist, he's a globalist

he's a fucking open globalist you dumb nigger

he wants to flood us with cheap foreign labourers, he wants free trade with china, he wants to restrict our guns even more than they are

>Arguing against double double digits

Someone else give this dillusionist proof, I already made my point.

[citation needed]

okay wait a minute, you're in here making claims about politics and you don't even know the policies of the people running in the conservative leadership race?

hey consider maybe killing yourself

fuck off bernier shill.

looks like a kike desu

Well, at least one leaf could give an actual answer.

Do you have anyone who is anti-globalism/pro-nationalism running?

If not, something tells me you'll at least spare your nation free sex changes for your dogs as I can assume that Trudeau is working on passing soon.

>he wants to flood us with cheap foreign labourers, he wants free trade with china, he wants to restrict our guns even more than they are

I just want you to point me to where he made each of those three (3) claims.

I certainly won't endorse anyone from the major parties.

The only interesting one is Leitch but she's a dyke with no kids so she's off the table completely.

Pic related and Bernier are the only hope we have. O Leary is a fucking terrible choice. He's like a more retarded canadian mitt romney

He's a globalist to the bone. He's the opposite of Trump in every way. He's a pro immigration cuck and would be considered a radical liberal by US standards.

He even brags about being in secret wine drinking societies on Shark Tank.

He is absolutely not your guy.

FUCK NO
i'd rather eat 100 used oprah tampons

He's half Arab, half Irish user. lol

Not even remotely Jewish.

But he DOES sound like a globalist cuckservative so far.

this man speaks the truth

>he's a globalist
>but he's not Jewish, therefore he's not a shill
Are you brain dead?

He's just an opportunist who thinks that since Trump did it he can to. He's too fucking scumy for it, he'd sell his own mother for a price. The only good thing about him is kevinposting.

If you think pic related is false:
archive.is/aUh42

He's being a tad hyperbolic, but based on what public quotes there are attributed to him, he sounds like he'd be likely to do just what the user said.

I love his charisma and name-recognition and memeability, but his actual POLICIES he's likely to espouse are your run-of-the-mill cuckservative shit we've had from Harper and Mulroney and Clark and.......

Blaney is based, but he gets no media attention, no big money......which of course means he's legit, but he seemingly lacks the charisma/connections to make a name for himself and boost himself into the top-tier of candidates.

What you greentexted isn't even remotely close to any point I was making user, did you reply to me by mistake?

Unfortunately this is true. My only hope is that if he loses he joins Bernier as head of immigration or something to boost his name.

I fucking hate all these people thinking this non-white globalist is Canada's last hope. There are other relevant conservative candidates who aren't completely cucked. Bernier's probably the best of them, and he's guaranteed the Quebec vote while O'Leary won't get shit there because he can barely speak french.

>Question for burgers -
>How will Jeb be worse for Burgerland than your current Negroid-In-Office?
Just because he's better than weedman doesn't mean there aren't better options. I'd take fucking Leitch over O'Leary.

don't play coy

all (((free market globalists))) are shills by definition

Fuck that anti gun shit, I want Bernier.

Cutting CBC funding is also great

Why does every conservashit rightist politicians look dumb even from their face? Does he also think global warming is Chinese conspiracy?

>Just because he's better than weedman doesn't mean there aren't better options. I'd take fucking Leitch over O'Leary.

Precisely why I asked if you had better options for who will finally stop importing shit into your country and making retarded social justice laws the thing Canada is known for.

Of course, if there are better pro-nationalist/anti-globalist candidates, they're a better choice, but if you have to pick between LE WEED MAN and O'Leary, something tells me you probably would be at least SLIGHTLY better off with O'Leary IF those were your only 2 viable options.

He does not speak french, Quebec would never vote for a guy who is not able to speak or understand their language.

> nice deflect, not an argument

He never mentions he's canadian on shark tank.
He worked a sugar bush in America cause he's an American

Weird , canadian media says he was born in Montreal.

>implying arabs arent jews

(((O'Leary)))
I know a jew when I see one, I don't care what his story is

Redpilled Canadians want a leader with some balls, but OLeary isn't it. He's Trump-lite with no bite. Canada is going to have to get worse, MUCH worse before we pull our heads out of the snow. That housing bubble that hasn't burst yet, that will be the first sign that we are moving towards rock bottom. Only then can we start to get a far right PM.

O'Leary would be much better than that faggot we have now.

But my gut is telling me "no".
I remember a few months back watching a video interview with him on Jewtube, and he was talking good economics, but then he started raving about women's rights and blah blah blah, and the rest of it.

So be weary my fellow leafs.

FUCK OFF SHILLS, TELL YOUR MASTER TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION.

Of course I'd pick O'Leary out of pure hatred for Trudeau, but this retarded meme that people are pushing about how O'Leary is Canada's Trump and the only non-cucked candidate needs to stop. I'm starting to think that they're paid shills at this point, not because I disagree with them, but because they seem to be creating an illusion that he's the only viable choice.

OLeary is an econ-nerd. He doesn't have a drop of charisma. Just watch OLeary talk, he's annoying to listen to.

OLeary doesn't need to echo, being an sand nigger is just as bad.

This. I don't care what bullshit yarn he spins about his background. That man is 200% Jewish.

>Half Leb
>Potatonigger
>Globalist

He's not our Trump, that'd be Leitch.

Canada's not ready for Leitch's redpills, so Bernier is the better choice at the moment, and how can you say no to more guns?

O'Leary would make a better minister of finance, not PM. He'll bring in even more fucking rapefugees to line his own pockets.

How do we meme Bobby Clark into running for PM??
youtube.com/watch?v=V-fWz4LTgxk

Leitch has no charisma though. I agree with some of her policies but unless she can play the "muh women" card I don't think she can get really anywhere.

>the Canadian right

Does this even exist?

"Tig Ol' Bitties" Bernier coming through.

hey guys

Kevin?

BASED MAPLE MAN youtube.com/watch?v=d7VGE_cmnp8

THICC

stale meme, go outside a major city

Do you not remember the Reform Party?

They were the white nationalist populist party. The voice of the working class white men who were mad as hell that their children were being brainwashed with marxist faggotry and their country was being sold to the Chinese.

Unfortunately they merged with the PC party of globalist cucks and eventually just faded away within the new party.

archive.is/kPYR4

Yes, let's let the globalists run rampant on this nation.

O'Leary is not a conservative at all. He's even for goat marriage.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mONoGKCE8

HOLY FUCK OLEARY INTERNET TASK FORCE is persistent.

FUCK OFF. MAD MAX IS /OUR GUY/

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/kevin-oleary-hes-not-a-billionaire-he-just-plays-one-on-tv/article4564334/?page=all

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career

O'Leary only wants the job for the political immunity and/or to sell a new TV spot on CTV.

One of the worst anti-populists you can find on Bay St. Stands against everything POL works for.

Mad Max. Get Witnessed.

Max is a squishy lolbertarian faggot. His slimy business dealings and ex-wife open a whole range of random smear campaigns.

Canadian voters are so apathetic that they just need to run ads saying "He hates women and lines his pockets" and the Liberals win again easily. Canadian voters are incredibly stupid and gullible.

He's pretty based imho

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP!

>pro rapefugee
>Jew
>anti-guns
>business retard

dont be rude! kevin o'leary is the only chance conservatives have in 2019!!!

There are better candidates than this guy running for the Conservative party. NDP is even a better choice at this point.

witnessed

Knew Bernier/Leitch cucks were closet libnazis

I don't give a shit that she has absolutely no charisma

CAN'T IMPEACH THE LEITCH
CAN'T IMPEACH THE LEITCH

Bernier isn't for fucking over our firearms laws and ruining the country with uncontrolled immigration how the fuck is that being a libnazi?

I REPEAT!

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP!

He reminds me of that guy Shillary picked for VP, in that he has a very punchable face.

I almost want to support anyone that pisses off bleeding heart liberals. Their tantrums really make them show their true colours.

As jewish as possible

AJAP

Anyone who wins the conservative leadership will immidietly piss of liberals. I have friends that are freaking the fuck out of Leitch's rhetoric. If anything O'Leary won't piss them off because of his alleged stance on immigration. They'll just be like meh.

>Conservatives have been fooling themselves into thinking they will see a trump like uprising of a candidate despite them all being elite globalist scum

Le Weed Man is going to mudstomp these sorry excuses for politicians

Lisa Raitt for mummy pm.

god fucking damnit canada i hope so. i hope he uncucks your country so we can colonize Alberta and start drilling already

god fucking damnit BTE stop sucking so much cocks and start digging

>As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I remember the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or spilt glass of wine in the living room could send my Father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers Afghan rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for one second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.

Post yfw Mr. Wonderful says this to Cuckdeau in the first debate

>Canadians on Sup Forums:

>Vote for a woman
>NO VOTE FOR A FRENCH LIBERTARIAN
>ugh like conservatives omg, vote NDP (SJW communists)

were fucked aren't we boys

It's still pretty fucking early. Just need time to unify

this. Pol was split between Rand, Trump, Cruz and the others during the Republican primaries. Just give it time.

I have also noticed this.
THE MAPLE MAN CAN FIX IT!

Bernier is the only good choice. Kevin is soft on muzzies and tough on guns. Fuck that faggot. He would be good in a debate against Trudeau though. That would be a slaughter

I disagree with him but like him.

kek saved. t. Probably voting for O'Leary anyway.