Young White Male

What will we do with women once the artificial womb is invented ? Look at how society has turned out, the brainless consumerism and general madness of Gynocracy.

Synthetic eggs are already a reality

cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/

independent.co.uk/news/science/artificial-egg-cells-used-to-produce-offspring-8198208.html

excuse me while I get a beer and lunch. It's been a long day.

I'm still here, feel free to post

it would be nice to try a no-mom society, to have a bunch of single dads raising their kids in a community with only non-mother women.

(obviously, adopted kids, not ones that would otherwise have a two-parent family)

I really want kids but I can't see myself getting married, given the legal situation.

WOW THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

faggot

>Children do best with a father and mother raising them
>Society sucks because of so many children raised just by women
>Lets start making kids who have neither father nor mother

Yeah, great idea.

Yes, women are the anchor holding mankind to this hell. Without them (If they were as evolved as us) we'd be gods by now. Genesis is right when it comes down to women.

Meh, I'm the only real thing in this universe.

Single fathers >>>>>>>>> Married couple

{Power Gap}
Single Mothers

Man, one of the major problems with the 1st world is that we cling to a lot of so called 'traditional' values. Such as man must go find good woman to have a bazillion offspring with.
However, the reality of the contempory age is quite different. Most men with a brain can see that women in the west are as useless as tits on a nun for raising a family with. They just want decadence forever.
So one could make the argument that artificial wombs and such would be awesome alternative. I am somewhat inclined to agree because the west is going backward in regards to progress. We need machines and AI to actually push forward with the big scientific advances. All this gender fighting and other bull shit just distracts people from real social advancement. Once we remove the useless women from the equasion, it could literally be a new Golden age or a machine Renaissance.

>single fathers > married couple
idk about that

Indeed, imagine what a world it would be. Your offspring will be genetically perfect in everyday. healthier, stronger and smarter than any man alive today. No disgenic female breeding strategies to handicap evolution.

If you want companionship I'm sure we can arrange a robot sex doll for you. "Love" is a meme though. It would be best if you abandoned that delusion. It's your mind lying to you. See past "Muh Dick" for a second you nigger

I'm pretty sure single dad beats single mom, but a based dad and homemaker mom is ideal.

good thing. If women want to date third world scum and 9 months later shit out half brown children they can do it. We can treat those women as such.

We still can have white children

we just need to devalue the power of the pussy. Women nowadays have way too much power just by virtue of having a vagina, things like this should put them back into their rightful place

What are you talking about, leaf? I grew up with a lawyer dad who worked hard making money as a top partner in the firm and took me to baseball, football, hockey games, played catch with me after work, took me to the gym with him on the weekends and such. My mom stayed home cleaning the house, baking cookies, making home cooked meals, and taking me to violin lessons. My childhood was based. Remove my mom and I'd be okay but missing a lot of good times; remove my dad and I'd be comfy but probably a numale cuck.

Both parents are ideal. Sorry your childhood sucked for other reasons in addition to it happening in Canada, but stop trying to drag the rest of the world down to your level.

Ship those whores to Africa alongside their new mates. Make a reality TV show chronicling their destruction (Constant rape and starvation). Make millions and get quality TV again

>article from 2012
Fucking Leaf, gas yourself.

yes would be a good warning for other women

I'd kill for your childhood.

>warning for other women
Women aren't capable of seeing reality objectively. They can;t learn like we do, merely react to stimuli, respond biologically in a predictable way. Men blind themselves ot female nature and presume they think like us but they don't, they're closer mentally to pigs than men. Women will just delude themselves into thinking that it wouldn't happen to them. (They already think that they're special).

If they're given half a change to create this reality again they will.

if they will see the television show the smart women will understand the other ones will be deported to a Third World country