Brit/pol/ - Ayn Rand Edition

>The EU are already beginning to offer Britain a 'meet-in-the-middle' deal that will lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>NUTTALL is the candidate for the Stoke by-election in what will be UKIP's Last Stand
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>Shadow Brexit Secretary: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>The Copeland by-election and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Ayn Rand Institute
aynrand.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=_H1f_dKZR84
stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to admire an ugly women who nonetheless advocates for the importance and value of beauty and the superiority of beautiful people over ugly ones.

BASED AYN RAND

Asked for one of her book for my birthday.

Now pls what do I bet on lads I'm able to think independently but want your thoughts.

Lads the other thread still has only 100 posts

Is it a free bet or your own money?

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q

My own money. I'm drunk and bored.

Also Tories. youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

youtube.com/watch?v=_H1f_dKZR84

USA - Presidential Election 2020

What do the odds look like for this rn?

There's no fucking way I'd place a bet on that right now. But if I did......I'd bet on Trump

If he's not assassinated

>tfw when ayn rand was a selfish and greedy welfare leech who never held a job her entire life while mooching off her friends and family

HAHAHAHA
Trump is favourite for 2020, but followed by Elizabeth Warren

ELIZABETH
WARREN

It's like the democrats are responding to Trump by going full leftie.

Can you bet on that?

False

Oh god the Democrats in this list are pissing me off

>Elizabeth Warren
>Hillary
>MICHELLE OBAMA
>Biden
>Cory Booker
>Tim Kaine

Jesus fucking Christ senpai. Trump needs to get to work on his 2020 campaign

Reminds me of someone

Not false you retarded britcuck.

>commiecuck american

Hooo boy you are a rare and particularly fucking stupid species my man

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD FAGGOTS

>Shitposting and threadsplitting is fine until it annoys me

Back Based YKTD or fuck off

You're a faggot why would anyone listen to what you have to say

The guy replying in that thread isn't wrong but he's not exactly proved the OP wrong either. Just whataboutism in action.

>by, well, him.
god that post is stupid.
communism is retarded, but if marx isn't working at all and "never owned a business" (as they often like to emphasise) then he wasn't exploiting anyone. at least not directly.

furthermore the fact that he never had to work a day in his life (if he was the exploiter) would surely lend credence to the fact that the system lets people exploit the labour of others, which is basically what he was getting at, meaning he *could* tell others how to work better - because he'd have been pointing out his own con.

whatever.

fuck off

t. scotsman

Do a barrel Rollo

leave consecutive image poster alone

: )

NEARLY TWO BONGS

Nice one lad, posted a newer one with improved crops so it has more continuity between posts

Be interesting to see if you get a warning etc, I always do lol

1-10 how much do you love the Queen and why

So, remind me again what was Ayn Rand's position on immigration and the right of the Individual to own his life, his time and sell it to others in willing, mutual consent transactions?

Its funny how Sup Forums types reads Ayn Rand and the only thing they get from it is that it is just and excuse to act more like a parasite.

I fucking love the Bucket family.

reminder not to post ITT

1 because she has done precisely nothing to prevent the decline of our country into multiculti hell

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

>kike doesn't like racism
hmm

well you can blame the liberal govt during the bloodless revolution for that

Thanks lad, no warning yet. I never got one for posting nelsons column either

Wrong

She had a constitutional right to stop us entering the EU and didn't

>Ayn Rand
Get fucked

that's just not true at all

Stop complaining about the OP you morons this is a bait thread

The OP has ONE post in this thread

Rand was against desegregation and railed against multiculturalism. She was also against the US entering WW2, and denounced Israel as a fascist state (though still superior to the Muslim states). Most prominent objectivists see immigration to Europe as a Jihadist invasion that needs to be stopped.

Objectivists are advocates of free markets, in the sense that individual rights should be protected, but oppose Libertarians and the moral subjectivism that leads them to embrace policies that lead to the destruction of free societies.

If you've never read anything Rand has written, start here, and tell me that she isn't like Bezmenov on steroids.

stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf

nope

Wonder how it feels knowing you got absolutely BTFO and the only thing you can do anymore is spam because some Triplords have completely taken over Brit/pol/ and made it a hostile environment for you now

Sucks to be Tory lad

Outstanding

unfortunately though it seems, coming from a southeastern American perspective, that this racism is so deeply embedded that it may even be genetically imprinted.

It is embedded in the language and culture of these people, perhaps--especially in communities centered around churches. That being said, their are other individuals who are racially conscious who do not get caught in a racist trap, which, especially for individuals in prison gangs, seem necessary to survive.

I believe it resembles some sort of tribalism because there are obviously black individuals who have white friends and this is not uncommon--but some individuals would not allow their daughters to marry someone non white

inb4 she had the power to do so

She wasn't a racist though.

>Call your ideology objectivism
>Proceed to insult racism as collectivism, even though objective rationality shows us niggers are on the whole vastly inferior.
One or two of them being successful doesn't do anything to diminish this fact. Africa is a living testament to the inferiority of the negro.

That is one ugly fucking kike, I mean, shit...