IF YOU HAD THREE MONTHS LEFT TO LIVE

Imagine you were diagnosed with an illness that left you three, or even six months left to live. Would you waste your time trying to fight the inevitable? Or would you take down as many degenerates as you can? What's the worst that can happen? You'll most likely die within three months in a jail or in a shoot out.

Who would you go for Sup Forums ? I recommend you guys go for the higher upper level degenerates who promote and control degeneracy in the general population.

Shooting up a bunch of dindus or liberal college freaks won't do much, as satisfying as it would be.

But instead, you all should focus on the real culprits. After all, if a man came into your house, and started unleashing cockroaches in your room... Would you get angry at the cockroaches? Or would you eliminate the man doing so?

Cut the head of the snake. Once the cunts in control start notice that they're getting targeted, they'll have no choice but to change their tactics (exposing them further during transition), or abandon their ways altogether.

And don't worry FBI, I'm not gonna die anytime soon. You can relax, this is purely a hypothetical.

Adding more degenerates worthy of "special" attention.

dumping.

moar

and another

still bumping

This is going to start being a daily reminder on Sup Forums I'll be doing. To remind you all, that hating on random stupid ghetto trash, and liberal degenerates won't do anything other than waste your time.

Hold their leaders accountable.

I like this thread

Good, because I'll be doing it daily. As a reminder, that they want us pointing fingers at each other instead of them. Sure, we have every right to hate niggers, spics, chinks, and all forms of degenerates, but in the end, they're not the issue, those people exist, because of people like these, who teach them, to be worse than they'd normally be.

Who's letting all the spics in?

Don't let shill threads slide this. Either way. I will post daily.

gonna keep bumping for a while, even if just to get a couple of extra people being reminded of a huge potential cure for the destruction of western civilization.

I'm suspicious of how you type. Interesting thread, though. Here's your courtesy bump.

Probably Soros and his whole litter. EU leaders and Obongo. People forget these assholes live forever and Obongo is young. Pls no bully fbi, no real intentions

Bump

It's funny but as a Jew I read this Abrams quote to be

I'm looking around the room and I see we are only hitting one demo. How cool would it be if we could hold on this one demo and expand into 2 more and triple our profits.

get out, kike

You're a very ugly looking fat man

this woman is a massive coal burner

i'd probably try to take down scientology

That's a ridiculous statement. Did she actually say that?

Fucking Shill thread designed to get you to rat out you fucking own plans. SAGE

How come i never heard about jj abrams before star wars?

The guys clearly young.

Can't be that he was given this job by a super jew, as opposed to giving it someone who loved star wars.

She makes great videos, who cares. God you're a lost cause.

Bump

Massive credit card debt.
I have no one who'll have to deal with it. I'll make my last few months amazing for me and my friends then fuck the banking jews.

shadilay

Be a lot more open about my political beliefs for one, Since i going to die anyways, Doesn't matter if a nigger chimps out and tries to kill me

I think I would travel around and see the world

She does not say that lol

all you'll be doing is slightly reducing the quality of life of the people you'll be paying.
money is just a permission slip to temporarily rent your fellow goyim as your slaves.
you won't be hurting the banksters in the slightest. you'll just be making a few salary goys work harder than they otherwise would have.
idiot.

Are you kidding? Give me 3 days, 3 hours, 3 years I don't give a fuck I'll go full RIP AND TEAR on those cunts