MAD MAX THREAD

ITT we discuss the best Conservative candidate for PM

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN
#theuncuckening

youtube.com/watch?v=K7m6TzW5ZCA

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/policy
twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/796515660843118592
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/top-business-stories/is-canadas-economic-optimism-misplaced/article26658059/
donate.conservative.ca/membership
maximebernier.com/stop_the_harassment_of_law_abiding_gun_owners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His Policies:

maximebernier.com/policy

Fuck this Globalist cuck Jew

>shilling for this globalist kike

W E W

love this. fuck O'Leary and anyone who thinks hes anything like Western Emperor Don

Canada gonna cuck itself even more

we are NOT going to fucking elect O'Leary.

Retard O'Leary is nothing like God Emperor Trump.

>loves immigration
>anti-military
>doesn't even speak french

what a fucking joke

How do we deal with the O'leary fags?

>mfw he gets elected to rule the conservative party
>mfw Canadians will have the choice between a Quebecois, another Quebecois or a literaly commie to run their country
It's like you fucks enjoy being cucked by us.

Bernier will be cucking you frogs by shrinking government.

What happened to that buttfucking ugly (but apparently based) woman that you guys talk about sometimes?

>cucking you frogs by shrinking government

>cucking
>by
>shrinking
>government

ayy
cuck ID

Fuck you Canada

Trudeau is the leader you fucktards deserve

You do nothing but shit post and now you expect Sup Forums to help you?

Fuck off

Enjoy your Muslims

This:But let me add: we've been asking for smaller federal government since 1763, you twat.

>100% percent of them are Trump supporters
>Canada is cucked mainly because of the fucking shit immigration situation
>Trump is anti-immigration
>O'Leary is pro-immigration
>Trump is pro-gun/military
>O'Leary is anti-gun/military

We literally just redpill them with O'Leary's retarded policies.

They think O'Leary is Canada's Trump.

HE'S NOT.

twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/796515660843118592

>Disavowed Trump

Lost all support from me there

Exactly. Mad Max is going to decentralize and shrink government, ending what he calls "corporate welfare" it's based as fuck.

Taken directly from his website, on "corporate welfare":

>There is a simple way for the federal government to show fairness to all regions of the country, to all industries, and to taxpayers. It is to completely stop subsidizing businesses and to reduce their taxes. This is not only fair, but it is economically efficient. It respects that the free market can make decisions far better than Ottawa bureaucrats. And it will stop the consistent practise of throwing good taxpayer dollars after bad into failing and mismanaged companies. Ending the practise of picking winner and losers is the right plan.

here

Thanks lad

As a child of immigrants I agree

They need to have a strong work ethic, my parents were given a 20k loan and a week stay in a 1 star hotel. They got to work right away.

Sorry bud

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/top-business-stories/is-canadas-economic-optimism-misplaced/article26658059/

I'm worried O'Leary is gonna get support based on how much the media is circlejerking him as "Canada's Trump" , which will divide the conservatives more than enough to crush any hope of winning against weedman.

I am pretty sure that is their plan.

Get all the envious right wing population to willingly vote in a globalist lib because someone told them to.

Which is why we gotta redpill em
See

Please get out.

Bernier is pretty cool

If only more people could see this

REV UP THOSE MEME MACHINES MY DUDES

Anglocucks seem to forget it's wasn't meant to be this way.
The initial idea was roughly about separate entities going their own way, but answering to a greater one so they would flourish.
Now, we have a clusterfuck.

Holy shit.

I can't find the screenshots I took but does anyone remember that leaf time traveler that showed up here a few months ago and discussed the future of Canada?

He said that in 2019 Canada elected a Libertarian that uncucked the country and it ends up being a major superpower in the future.

>Mad Max is literally a Libertarian
>mfw

>A FUCKING FROG

nope

Whats his policy on sandniggers?

>Right wing identity politics
Grow up

They gotta prove they can integrate or they ain't coming here.

Canada first.

Can't find anything specific on his website but he's said that when vetting refuges we need to put Canada's interests first.

He's also said something like "there's no point in vetting refugees for anti-Canadian values cause they don't have any".

top fucking kek

I am 100% behind madmax

I like him.
I pray kek will bless him

Join us, my friend

FUCKING WITNESSED

kek'd and check'd

We need to get some professional meme quality going though. Right now our images are not of the highest quality.

>tfw too intelligent to support O'Leary
KEK confirms

Praise him

Only THE MAPLE MAN CAN!

>hmmm a new name i'm excited
>boring ass intro
>skip ahead
>in a disgusting frog accent "dey call me da albehrtan conservateev in quaybeck"
>wee aour all da sayem!

holy shit i'll vote for anyone who promises to throw this frog in a rocket and fire it into the middle of the sun

He might be but the french are literal subhumans

>Maryna Goncharenko

I'd violate her NAP

He's half Syrian you cucks. He's going to let more shitskins in.

A globalist running on Trump's heels when he's not at all like Trump.

>if you don't like this frog faggot that must mean you like the kike

both of them need to go back

Well Leitch would be a good choice, but there's no way she has a chance. Canadians are too cucked to swallow the redpills she's dropping.

Everyone else is another cuckservative.

eh well good

rather not have a government and just be the unofficial 51st state anyways

fuck someone should get on that, how does it work?

can you just call trump up and ask if he'd allow it, and then run a campaign promising to abolish the country?

MAX "MAKE WOMEN BIG BREASTED AGAIN" BERNIER

/MYGUY/

This is the plan:

Shill like you never shilled before for Mad Max. Spam his memes and sing his praise until your fingers break on the keyboard. If you have a kikebook share his shit daily.
If your family or friends are members of the Conservative party and want to vote for O'Leary, you redpill them on Mad Max.
If your friends and family are just regular conservatives, redpill them anyways.

O'Leary himself even said Bernier's policy's were ones he supports.

We need to meme him in parliament like the ameribros did Trump.

>All these repeating symbols of numerical value

Based. Like this guy already

To be honest that's exactly what I'd expect of a Canadian version of Trump.

Kek is with us

This. We need to rev up the meme machines and get some high quality Mad Max memes ready

I wish I knew how to use photoshop...

how thefuck do people make memes?

I know how to use Photoshop. Just don't have the meme imagination for it

but if we work together I think we can get some spicy redpills going. Any ideas, folks?

Not voting for cuckholded French Canadians, we had enough frogs running the country you guys clearly can't do it properly look at where ur ancestry came from and take it as an example of the competence of ur people

that's pretty good

Fuck it. I'm feeling inspired right now.

This thread will probably die soon, but I'll start a new one once I've got some nice Mad Max memes put together, at which point we can brainstorm.

For those that don't know:

APPARENTLY If you want to actually vote for who will win the conservative race, you'd have to buy a membership for the party before March 28th. It's pretty cheap and you can find it here:

donate.conservative.ca/membership

we need some bernier pepes

I'm literally working on some m8

You may recognize some of my past Can/pol/ work

please god yes

Need to have lots of O'leary literally getting cucked

I'm working on some anti-O'Leary as well, like a pic related

I am making more Mad Max

Godspeed brother

please!

I've just made this. Thoughts?

Same to you m8, we shall meet again

Breddy gud

>Michael Chong
That nigger is far more of a cuck than O'Leary. Even if O'Leary would legalize fucking goats, he would still at least be a tough prime minister. Chong is a liberal wolf in conservative sheep's clothing.

Based and bumping.

It's time to #FeelTheBernier

I like it

here is another low quality meme

nice.

Here's another I just finished.

Let's do this.

NICE!

may kek be with us in our Mad Max meme crusade

My parents will never vote for him because of the French accent :(

>Everyone knows the more you tax something, the less of it you get.

gross

Dear goodness, I sure as hell hope whoever becomes the CPC leader is alpha. I've had enough of Trudeau cucking it out, and it's only been a year and a few months.

>SUPERPOWER BY 2020

new meme.

Keep em coming.

and another

Nicely done

I found this pic of him running. I feel like it could inserted somewhere hilariously

what are his stances on gun rights

maximebernier.com/stop_the_harassment_of_law_abiding_gun_owners

From his website:

>Hunting and sport shooting are important parts of Canadian heritage. Gun owners have been targeted by the governments run by urban-based political parties that exploit people’s ignorance and fears. We shouldn’t have to worry about having our property reclassified and confiscated. Property rights should be respected. Anybody who’s had their firearms taken already, should be compensated. The Firearms Act should be replaced with effective legislation that protects property rights and cracks down on dangerous criminals.

a new meme

Jordan fucking Peterson.

KEEP EM COMING LADS

WHAT? IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I LOVE THIS GUY