Should the japanese government ban anime/waifus/lolis/hentai/etc so those faggots start having sex and dont become...

Should the japanese government ban anime/waifus/lolis/hentai/etc so those faggots start having sex and dont become extinct or should they just let them enjoy their waifus because the sea will destroy them anyway ?

desu ~

Why would you want the yellow niggers to survive, and besides, those things listed are an escape from reality. And an escape from reality is something in great need in the world

reported

>le extinct meme
>implying this isn't a jewish meme to fool people into prepping the arab bull

>yellow niggers
You're thinking of the Chinese.

>Should the government
I'm gonna stop you right there and say no

>so those faggots start having sex
IMPLYING

Anime is a symptom of the disease, not the cause. Women have become dangerous to marry in modern times due to high risk of divorce and extremely biased court system against able-bodied men.

Anime is an outlet for these men to seek pleasure without having to fear for their entire life's work and enjoyment being sucked out by a cunt with a stroke of her pen. Fucking retards like OP who don't understand this will never solve the problem, and only make it worse with retarded shit like "HURDUR BAN ANIME, GO GET A LIFE NERD".

I'm sick and tired of repeating this same crap every week on this board.

Make sure to report this heresy.

You are wrong, men are very willing to risk all of that shit. The problem is self confidence, they are afraid to make a move and ask out the girl they have a crush on. Part of that is their lack of physical exercise as well as upbringing

calling a bunch of tradcucks who will come in and start spouting, "hur lol mgtow lol loser beta just have to keep her in line."

Also anime is great. Sup Forums is an anime imageboard.

>because I want to throw myself under a woman's feet and let her stomp me, EVERYONE does
>they're just not confident like me to throw everything away for pussy

There's a difference between courage and idiocy, and there's also a difference between having self-confidence and having no self-respect.

B-but I never said they SHOULD BAN anime, I just asked the question "SHOULD THEY ?" to start a debate.

Im with you my friend, I will never get married and the most I've had is a "semi-girlfriend" (I just saw her like every other weeknd and sometimes I ran into her in college).

I will never compromise my career/personal welfare/money for a girl.

Im probably the best in my class, fairly good looking white guy and I have a brilliant future I think but my best attribute is that IDGAF about girls/people.

>Argentina
>fairly good looking white guy

Yeah, sure thing, bud.

>because I want to throw myself under a woman's feet and let her stomp me, EVERYONE does
Nobody said that
>throw everything away for pussy
Nobody said that either

>I'm a beta and can't maintain dominance in a relationship
>I'm not going to surmount societal hurdles to guarantee my bloodline
k

>ban anime

They're not going extinct and a shrinking population at the age of automation is actually good.

Kys.

Damn, I fulfilled my own prophesy. >i'm a dumbass who thinks acting tough will win over the economic incentive provided by the state
>i'm going to try to do this because my genes totally matter in a population of 7.5 billion people, and totally won't be completely muddled and lost some time later, because i have an unfounded sense of superiority

Well, I suppose I can't argue with that hubris. Learn the hard way I guess.

stfu nigger

>8.5% Mestizo
>3.3% Arab

Over 11.8% chance of not being white. Good enough. ;)

Ban feminism, premarital sex and women from working.

Says the nigger kek

36.3% chance you are a nigger kek

Japan is just like every other developed country where fertility rates have fallen dramatically below replacement levels. The only difference is that they started that process way earlier than most countries and aren't accepting any significant number of immigrants.

As a result their population is shrinking, but the same is happening or will happen in many countries, even developing ones.
The only exceptions are Sub-Saharan countries where the Total Fertility Rate still averages around 5, which means that Africa's population will quadruple by the end of the century, while other continents will stay mostly flat in terms of population.

When did I claim or not claim so?

You, on the other hand, have. The burden is on you, my brown friend. :^)

Why don't you show us your personal DNA results

>lumping Asians with niggers
We aren't that bad

>earlier
I would honestly say later when you look at population density and how much they utilized the amount of land they had before beginning to regress

Just get rid of me garbage and idol trash and nips will start to reproduce again- though, by a small margin since anime isn't the only problem.

I don't really get what you mean, my point had to do with the fact that Japan hit replacement level fertility levels (2.1) back in 1960, and has been below that level since 1975, which is quite a few years earlier than most countries and it has nothing to do with otaku media.

My point is that they utilized the land space they had before the decline

Imagine if whites populated all of Europe, North America, and Australia to their density levels before declining

they weren't fucking long before the modern degeneracy

if shitty drawings of underage girls yelling in annoying voices is more appealing than real females, i think that only speaks to the shittiness of real women

>Unemployment rate in Japan was 3% in 2016
>That means 3.819 million of people do not work which are potential otakus
>a drop in the sea

This must be related to their job ethics and culture.
>companies encourage employees to nap on the job
>people commit sudokus all over the place (Matsuri Takahashi's case)
>if you leave your workplace after 8 hours you are considered a shameful slob by your peers

The answer for Japan is the same as the rest of the West--economic decline causes demographic decline.

When it takes two incomes to maintain a standard of living, child rearing is difficult.

As well, this is why immigrants to the West don't usually have huge families either.

This chart, BTW, does not show the huge amount paid in taxes either.

"Yellow niggers" I think you mean honorary aryans.