BLAXIT

Let's get this trending. Convince them to leave.

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/we-re-out-black-americans-leaving-country-trump-takes-office-n707901

LIL DRUMPFY WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE ALL US KANGZ LEAVIN DA COUNTRY! HEIL HILLARY!!!

the mcpick 2 for $3 is such a great deal

Better not start coming here

These idiots should leave the country. Just give them free helicopter rides and drop them off to Africa.

Please no, I plan on living in Europe some day. I don't want it to have even more nogs by the time I get there.

>in Paris

Neat. Go get killed by one of your MUH MOORZ cousins.

#Black2Europe
Was tried already faggots on here didn't get behind it.

i remember when double cheeseburgers were a dollar

and footlongs were five! five dollar footlongs!

Probably the kikes did it.

>This country's too white!
>Let's go to an even whiter country!
I didn't want to believe the Bell Curve, but damn.

>running away to Paris

Bitch, you might as well just go to Afghanistan.

It is too late for the black people to ruin another white country

Blacks will never actually leave. They know how good they have it here. We could take away all of their benefits and they'd still stay because they know Africa would be ten times worse.

lmao????

You know if dumb asses quit openly shitting on the brown and black countries maybe that would change.
I don't mean any white people exactly go to them just talk them up around minorities.
Basically lie about them not they will read up on the places before leaving.

>Goes to Paris
>Dies in terrorist attack that day

THANKS TRUMP!

Kek. Just don't come up north. We're already cucked

I hope so. Why do they complain about racism in America but still come here?

WE

interesting, it's pick 2 for $2.50 on my local mcdonalds in CT

Wow no one told me that Making America Great Again would be this easy.

>Blaxit

Oooh, so they're finally gonna return to Africa and reclaim their rightful status as KANGZ?

>Europe

Oh but of fucking course.

>nogs hate white people and want to get away
>endlessly talk about how they wuz kingz n shit in Africa and how they all need to get in touch with theys roots
>go to Europe

>Googles are fleeing the country in foux panic over Trump's presidency.

Good riddance. I say we start raising funds to buy each any every one of them a one-way ticket to an African country of their choice. Liberia 2.0.

The footlongs moved to the prison system

The only real solution is work camps.

They won't go there but get them a ticket to Europe and most will leave.

Please no, they might come here.

If they end up is Paris I would assume a lot will make their way there.

Niggers are too lazy

I doubt no more then a few hundred would leave

It's mcpick 2 for 2 near me

oh god please yes

>Pamela K. Johnson
Does the K. stand for KANGZ?

>the poor black community that's prone to violent behaviors having the money to even move out of their Section 8 houses.

If anything the ones that actually move out of the country are the ones that have money, which implies they're probably the better ones, or just not really a threat to the nation.

If you really want the shitty back communities (the ones that are actually tearing the country apart) to move out of the country, you're gonna have to pay for ALL the expenses and trick them into believing that where ever they're moving to, will provide just as much better welfare. Good luck doing that though.

nice try whitey

ya'll just gonna' pick us back up in 10 years for slavery cuz of DRUMPFT

im stayin my black ass here ya dig ?

This was my first thought.
>Flee America because of white people
>run straight to third-world savages that will rape you on sight or the snobbiest white people in the West, the Parisians
Smart move, nigger.

>niggers in Paris
Why not Zimbabwe, or Ghana, or Liberia, or South Africa? Why is it always white countries?

And Brexit won't be official for 2 years so they'll get freedom of movement until then if they can get a French passport. RIP.

get them to go to scandanavia and germany, they can fight for the lowest rung of society with the mudslimes

Its Europes turn once again
Get ready to be BLACKed by halfbreeds

Please come to Toronto and rape and kill all the liberal faggots. Please. Leafposting will be solved overnight.

'Come to Europe, it is less racist and there are more white woman to choose from.'

>more nigs in france
better lube up, Pierre

bump 4 the lolz

do you live in a slum ass ghetto?

>black people leave America because racism
>go anywhere but Africa

Hm, really gets those neurons firing...

yeah poor blacks just regularly jet over to Paris for creative inspiration

>not wendys 4 for 4
>Not 2 sausage egg mcmuffins for $3.33

wtf is wrong with you?

I've seen places in France basically called "The Nigger's Head" let's hope they never learn French

Even the Africans hate our niggers, but they don't have white guilt holding them back.

What part of the country you In? Haven't seen that deal here in ohio

kek. I think Ive heard names like that before for things from the early 1900s

It's 2.50 here in CT

Ah yes, I remember when things were cheaper. Now a burger, a drink, and some fries cost the same as a Chinese food meal.

>let's hope they never learn French
it's been over 60 years since public schools were desegregated and they still haven't learned English

This would be great, except blacks are too fucking lazy to get off their asses to anything, they aren't going anywhere

let's take away their benefits then so we can save some money

>no refills (at burgerking)
what the actual fuck?

I'm in AZ, but I've seen in in New Mexico as well. Maybe it's only in the southwest right now.

With what money? Let's convince dogs and cats to mine lithium. Just as good an idea.

Liberia, or Gambia?

top kek

Kanye strikes again.

Holy shit that fucking file name kek

WE WUZ FRANÇAISE AN SHITE

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT MOVING TO AFRICA WHERE THEY BELONG?

OMG YES PLS GO GET THE FUCK OUT PLS GODDAMN

I mean, uh, yes! good idea! you'll be more successful this way! (but mostly us)

#make Africa great again

#we wuz kangz 2

"Come to Brussels. Jump on a plane."

Let's send them all to Germany pls

This article features 4 blacks and none of them are renouncing US citizenship.

The first one isn't even moving, she's just going to travel a lot... because she's retiring.

ALSO THIS IS PART OF AN ENTIRELY SEPERATE SECTION OF THE WEBSITE TITLED "NBCBLK". THEY GET THEIR OWN SECTION OF A MAJOR NEWS NETWORK AND THAT'S NOT RACIST.

We couldn't form a white colony in /Namibia/, but maybe the Blacks can go there

We had the 4.20 deal

2 double cheeseburger a small fry and a small drink off the dollar menu plus tax

>implying they can afford the plane ticket
>implying they won't come screaming back the first time they realize their EBT doesn't work and there's no KFC in sight

>This article features 4 blacks and none of them are renouncing US citizenship.
Need that #Black2Europe trending,user.

Forgets that Trump appointed Carson, Elaine Chow and Nikki Haley

>implying europe doesnt give more welfare than USA

kek i saw something similar in chicago

>hate America due to racism
>move to Europe during a period of socio-economic turmoil

Ja, ja! Move to Europe, surely ze holocaust is one time deal, ja?

BACK TO AFRICA

Maybe push Marcus Garvey black history month is coming

Holy shit that would be perfect.

>he doesn't know the extent to which niggers nog
they do it to themselves, friendo

Niggers take advantage of the refill system, they but one drink for 5 people.

Suburban scum detected

At this point I don't know what's worse, suburban scum or niggers, I do know both are subhumans

what happened to the very racist, rude, non PC breed of parisian that was once prevalent there? That goes for any big city, when did blue collar city dwellers become so cucked? Unless parisians are still that way (havn't been since '88) but the mass import of sand niggers suggests otherwise

Here in canada, the lie is that
>canada was end of the line for the underground railroad and blacks came here to be safe

Use this in some sort of meme.

Fuck up 90% white canada.

Its also a story for brain washing kids into hating bad america cause they had slaves and canada is better cause we didn't.

That'd what the post office in Baltimore looks like

do they give it to just anyone though? can't be long before it runs out, the africans have to have taken it all by now

So, what's the actual chance of they moving to France or whatever? Are they eligible to live there? My first guess would be no, since obviously they are not skilled works, not educated, and would have no access to any of the ways to set residence there.

Look at the bright side:

>niggers move everywhere
>trick a negress to marry her
>get american citizenship
>leave her
>move to USA legally
>optional: receive gibsmedats

They drink out of the same cup?

Fuck
Yes

Make it trend, pull hashtags out your ass and write sassy strong black womyn blogs in Tumblr NOW

too bad they can't migrate to Liberia and get Malaria-Ebola-Aids because Liberian constitution bans niggers from USA now lol.

>Niggers leaves America
>Goes to Europe
You are going to the wrong continent! Why would you go to a white country!? Look at Africa, it's filled with black people and no evil oppressive white people!

>WE WUZ RICHARD WRIGHT AND SHIET

>Paris

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

suburbanites are by their raising, trainable and thus salvageable. Save as many of us as you can, pol.

Kek
You dumb asses think any American Black wants to not live around that sweet white gibs.
Fuck off cracka We Wantz Repz.
But really why do stupid fucking whites think any black will move to Africa when it's standard of living isn't up to what they are use too.

bye felicia

THICC