WE WUZ EYEZ CREEM!!!

WE WUZ EYEZ CREEM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/vanilla-ice-cream-black/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmfao do these niggers not know what cream is?

No , look at their ashy skin.

vanilla icecream isn't black, it's white with black specks in it. These retards are so poor they can't even buy the fancy shit.

I dunno what that old bitch ate, something with tar added in it maybe.
but real deal vanilla is mostly white with black specs

lol WTF.... pls tell me this is a joke. I can't tell what is a joke these days and what isn't

Mast vanilla ice cream is yellow.

It's interesting to me how vanilla came to be construed as pedestrian and unsophisticated, when in it is a fairly expensive fruit. How did this happen?

Real vanilla is delicious.

kek, even the cone is black

Even brown sugar isn't nigger colored

Niggas just mad eveything sweet is white. Black food means it's fucking burnt, rotten, spoiled, or moldy

look what i found
it's licorice
this WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET is getting fucking annoying real fast

it would be the same color as the milk used dumbass

but we cant even have that in the UK, milk adverts are banned because white=racism. for real

respond to the person telling them that the grandmother ate black licorice cream, and state theres no popular white licorice that noone knows about, so they can shut the fuck up

will do if i get the chance

Honey, your grandma is a lying bitch.

Vanilla ice cream has vanilla extract in it. Any ice cream that had enough to turn it black would be fucking disgusting.

that would be so fucking expensive lol

tell me it's not true.

Just like with humans and melanin

witnessed.
+1 upvote
>Bazinga

>>laughtrack

It's not fucking true, we have vanilla ice cream adverts from shit like Kelly's etc.

Get a TV you retard.

DELETE THIS

>not using vanilla beans

pleb

Is your toilet made of gold too?

How cheap are you?

No, I just splurge when I make ice cream.

How much do you think vanilla beans cost?

You can make it with extract or pure bean if you want to, but the end result is the same - it's white or off white - because it's composed 99% from CREAM and SUGAR which are WHITE.

(I know sugar isn't white when it's first processed just in case some faggot comments or something.)

Simply because vanilla was so expensive people used imitation vanilla extract instead when making ice cream

In France it's not that expensive. And the flavor is so strong you don't need that much...

But I may be mistaken here since the quality/quantity ratio sems to be very different in the US.

>Chocolate doesn't exist

You can get a bean here for like $5-$10 unless you get the really cheap shit or you can get a bottle of vanilla extract for $10-$15.

Badzoga

this must be trolling. I believe some Sup Forumsister just trolls the shit out of stupid Negroes

>You can get a bean here for like $5-$10
Wow, OK, i never thought it was so expensive in the US... In France you can get some grade A Bourbon vanilla pod for around a buck... I use to by the dozen for 10...

Feel sad for you ameribro...

We probably just import less because most of our shit is just mass produced with imitation vanilla.

France has quite a few overseas territories and ex-colonies that produces vanilla on a respectable scale. This may be an additionnal explanation too.

>lived to 102
>turned 13 in 1912

either someone has difficulty with basic maths or they've been hanging on to this story for a long time

snopes.com/vanilla-ice-cream-black/

HAHA LMAO'ING @ ALL THE SCARED WHITE BOYS AFRAID OF MELANATED ICE CREAM

WYPIPO BTFO!

I mean... anyone who has made vanilla ice cream knows its a cream color...

i mean, the cow would literally have to put out black milk for this to even make sense...

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. If the ice cream was jet black it would taste vile. There would need to be a ridiculous amount of vanilla in it's get to that colour.

It means she died more than 10 years ago.

holy shit my body is quaking from the sheer wokeness in this image

its time to mass boycott all ice cream manufacturers until they return to selling natural vanilla ice cream and not this widely accepted artificial white supremacist kind.

Wasn't everything in black and white back then anyways? How could she tell?

thanks sherlock

Snow also used to be black until the racist government changed it. And egg whites.

>Black licorice ice cream

Is this a thing outside of Northern Europe? Because if not, you've all been missing out. Big time.

I don't eat the cold jew anymore, but black licorice is god tier.

ayy my nigga
[puffs newport]
you know vanilla ice cream wuz black rite?
[smakes lips]
shiiiiieettt white peepo fucked up my nigga
[puts stolen phone back in pocket]
ahight lets go sell some crack to durell

>Get a TV you retard.
At least he can own one without a license.

Now go pay the TV metre maid, the BBC (Big Black Cock) ain't gonna pay for itself.

... fuck ...

it was code. that old bitch was burning the coal at both ends. bitch getting spitroasted by a couple of coons.

Never heard of it but I have no doubt you can buy it somewhere in the US.

>what is chocolate?

dumb niggers

That is the stupidest post I've ever seen. Nice job, OP. The only way it wasn't white was your grandmother shit in the mix

>(Big Black Cock)

why are north americans always so obsessed with black men's penises?

says the wege with somali cock firmly shoved in every orifice

>WYPIPO
kek

top kek

Grandma at 102 is senile

>lmfao do these niggers not know what cream is?
They don't.

The >we wuz
crowd doesn't understand half the shit they say, and only parrot it because they're so pathetic that they need to take claim that things which not only they aren't responsible for, but things which aren't even true or possible (e.g. Yakub creation conspiracy). They're kind of like neo-nazis in that regard, though, at least neo-nazis don't generally make things up which are completely incoherent and possibly impossible.

Black beans are bretty gud desu

Damn that looks delicious, where can you even get this in the US?

>awakened melanated supremeness

>WYPIPO

Kek'd

Obv troll post is obv
Why else would chocolate be popular

So what weren't they at this point? They were pharaohs, Presidents, inventors, kings and queens, God's chosen people, NASA scientists, and now apparently ice cream as well.

jesus the bantz on this board

all of those kids making smug pepe faces

Are they retarded?

There's some guy outside the church my parents go to and he sells home made ice cream, it's yellowish, even store bought is yellow, but not as much as home made. Hell even in high school we made vanilla ice cream in chemistry class and it was yellow too. And vanilla is brown to begin with not black.

It's not proper ice cream, its more like a parfait. Parfait is cheaper to make and uses a lot less cream.

Don't bother. The only people that have a taste for black licorice are either 100 years old of Scandinavian. Literally no one else likes the shit.

how r u posting

>they are like neo-nazis
>but they aren't like neo-nazis

Why even say that then?

I wonder how much a cone like that would cost.

>elder groids go senile and tell tall tales
>dumbass grandkids don't know any better
>start spreading as gospel truth

suddenly i understand how religions get started

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>He doesn't like the white man's candy

Go be 56% somewhere else, shitskin.

Sup Forums was invaded by election new fags and they've made this place into a parody of itself. Literal 12 year old son an edgy contest.

it's pretty good every once in a while desu

Finding vanilla bean locally will def cost you 4 bucks a bean, but buying online in the us, its about a dollar per bean, not including shipping

Um... what about chocolate then

tastes like bitter ass

put me in the r/Sup Forums screencap

That's Morgenstern's Black Ash Coconut ice cream. It's a hipster ice cream shop in NYC.

Niggers are dumb and will believe anything.

WE WUZ EV'RYTHANG MANG
WE WUZ EV'RYTHANG MANG
DUN BUILD DEM PYRAMIDS MANG
EVEN GONE UP TO SPACE MANG
BUT THEM HONKEYS STOLED ALL OUR SHIT MANG
WE WUZ EV'RYTHANG

He is aware that ice cream is white because it is a dairy product, right? Right??

The snow part was true, at least in some areas. Exhaust filtering wasn't always a thing.

How the fuck do you burn ice cream? Did she give it frostbite and it turned black? WTF did her grandmother eat? I think she was eating cold dirt mixed with black shit and was told it was vanilla ice cream.

>Too bitter

Oh you poor wittle baby. It isn't sugary enough for you?

Go eat some pic related. You can wash it down with your 3% light beer you fags love so much.

WE WUZ EGYPSHUNS, PHONEYSHUNS, GREASHUNS, MARSHUNS
PURSHUNS, INCUNZ, INJUNS, AYSHUNS,
AYRABS, AYLEEANZ, VIKANGZ, WE WUZ KANGZ!
CHINEEZE, JAPANEEZE, POCHAGEEZE, TRAPEEZE
OLMEKS, TOLTEKS, AZZTEKS, BATTLETEKS,
ROMANZ, GERMANZ, MOORZ AN' TARZAN!

>
crowd doesn't understand half the shit they say, and only parrot it because they're so pathetic that they need to take claim that things which not only they aren't responsible for,
thats the part i was referencing. there are other similarities (particularly on racial issues, e.g. supposed supremacy), but i cbf writing an essay on the similarities between wewuzkangz and neonazis

if anybody remotely believes this they need a lobotomy

I like that shit but have read that it makes you infertile, so I stopped.