U.S. sues Oracle for paying white males more and prefering Asians when hiring

What does Sup Forums think of this?

reuters.com/article/us-oracle-usa-labor-idUSKBN1522O6?il=0

wtf i love Oracle now

who learning Java here?

I hate the Asian meme. I worked with intel and their dirty chinks couldn't do shit

I still hate oracle for making all their support payu support, whenever i have a client using oracle I know its going to be a pain in the ass

>work as Java dev for 1.5 years
>preparing for the OCA
>can barely get a pass on enthuware exams
>actual exam is in 10 days

>Men work twice as hard, get paid twice as hard

NOT SO FAST! Here comes the government to tell you how to run your business.

Asian/white alliance for final solution when?

Thats why they have god tier software if they gave jobs to pajeets and pink haired feminist "coders" the company would go to the toilet real quick.

Now what law can the US possibly be suing them for violating?

>At the same time, according to the complaint, Oracle was far more likely to hire Asian applicants - particularly Indian people - for product development and technical roles than black, white or Hispanic job seekers.

>White men get discriminated against in hiring because "muh diversity" and "much GPA asians".
>Surprised when white males out perform all other demographics

This is just like Harvard where the smartest demographic is whites because whites are discriminated against.

>sued Oracle.
That was unforeseen.

So the damn Jews are going to punish their stock price b/c muh diversity

This is such (((Jewishness))) Kek.

This is how they do it.

most indians hired usually for the easy IT jobs , you know that the real stuff is made by whites and east asians.

10 days is plenty of time.

You could find a warez site and check if they have courses preparing you for OCA.

Stahp I'm an Oracle DBA and need them to stay in business.

let me guess?
they want Multi-kulti quota?

Kek. IT has sided with the cucks, now they are getting cucked because they're not cucked enough.

I don't care really IT guys are mostly faggots.

It's better than Javascript. That ain't saying much though.

>US labor department
nice to know they're compromised.

I don't know what to think when I hear things like this. I cannot imagine why anyone would pay an employee more because of their race. It just doesn't make sense. It's like they think company execs are cartoon characters with grossly exaggerated racism. I'm sure there are reasons for paying them more. Negotiating raises, been there longer, etc.

Any reason is a good reason to sue some faggot corporation and get $$$$$ off of them.

US's kike parasite enabling laws are the reason why companies are moving the fuck out of US and settling some place more sane.

>we need more blacks in tech to promote diversity
>it is illegal to have more asians in tech

Right now desu

Good. I hope the feds win.

>compile once, run anywhere!
>anywhere!
>ANYWHERE (tm)

Why do non-Oracle people think they can control where Oracle people's money go? It isn't their money. It's Oracles.

>unlawfully favored asian applicants
>unlawfully

>better than Javascript

Maybe two years ago and all time before then. ES7 is coming and will basically bring the language up to Java/C# standard. That being said, it has massive community support and can now be compiled in to pretty much any platform. One code base for every platform.

That being said, I'm not a language snob, but Javascript is not as bad as people make it out to be, I develop full stack JS apps.

WE WILL BE ORACLEZ N SHIT

>men work twice as hard
>get paid 15% more

ftfy

This is why I'm considering taking my company to Chile...

>US government sues oracle for paying more qualified, senior people more money and hiring the most qualified, intelligent people

FTFY

Warez? What is this, 1997, go to the fucking Pirate Bay. As long as you aren't downloading movies or music, no one gives a fuck.

t. Someone who makes less than IT people

This is BS. Indians are universally bad at code.

my experience in working with asians
>"asians", meaning poo in loos
utter garbage. i dunno if the company realizes how much revenue we're losing long term because of them. they can't do anything right.
>chinks & related
only worked with a few but really lower than average. had 1 hoarder and a guy that didn't do anything. by hoarder i mean the guy that waits until the deadline to turn in all his work because he doesn't want anyone to review it. he was only assigned the super easy stuff. doesn't matter how long they've been in the US there's always a language barrier. its this way with all immigrants, they never bother to learn the language or improve once they get to treading water.

just glanced at article
>At the same time, according to the complaint, Oracle was far more likely to hire Asian applicants - particularly Indian people - for product development and technical roles than black, white or Hispanic job seekers.

lol this is the entire reason companies are hiring pajeets. they work for minimum wage doing coding jobs. but you get what you pay for. they create vast amounts of technical debt that just steadily piles up. actually if the DOJ wins the suit this could be great because it means companies aren't going to hire any more pajeets.

The old white guys who don't inovate shit, just play boardroom politics, raise their pay undeservedly, while hiring asians and indians, and paying them the peanuts for actually trying to inovate and keep the shitty company afloat, just to repeat the entire process.

ftfy

Foldin' State Curryfags BTFO

That data is really mind blowing when you consider that both (non-Jewish) Whites and Asians are underrepresented at Harvard. A full 88% of PBK inductees come from a candidate pool that is not even represented properly.

Once you account for that 11% of Jews you're left with 1% Blacks and Hispanics lmao.

Whatever lies you tell yourself to justify your failures are not relevant here.

Only white guys innovate in tech. Literally no one else can.

Nigger, the government has no right to tell a business how to run itself. Get that through your thick fucking skull, communist cocksucker

seriously i haven't seen the word warez since before i got dsl jesus christ

trump takes office
uS quietly settles

Because they don't discriminate. It says it there. They hire asians, not because they're nice to have around, because they are so highly qualified.

>have more whites than minorities
>by putting it at it's simplest level, whites are paid more than the minorities
this is absurd and getting old really fast

Based Larry. In comparison with the average tech lord, he's probably the least cucked.

His daughter is a degenerate though

>Once you account for that 11% of Jews you're left with 1% Blacks and Hispanics lmao.
And they usually drop out of classes because they came from an average high school and dropped into a an Ivy league school. Not something progressives tell anyone what happens after.

it's like leaving bootcamp and then entering into NASA program.

This whole no discrimination by anyone version of society is really getting out of hand.

You can't hire the best people for the job because that makes Mass Immigration impossible for the Kike overlords to bring in. (Strong communities with clear identities don't allow it.) No Mass Immigration means no cheap labor and no easy credit for the bankers.

If a few people behind the scenes would start talking, a lot could really be done to change the laws.

Portugal used to be cool

It's not about whites desu, because for example, say a Chinese company it's the same thing.

>old heads who are the "insiders"
>don't want to lose their high artificial pay
>hire hoards of cheap labor to do all the work
>stay comfy doing nothing, while the plebs keep company afloat

that's really my point. Just so happens that the whites do it in the west.

Larry Ellison maybe a cunt, and Oracle SW sucks shit, but he's a guy with his own private island, yacht and planes, I don't know if he has a fluffy white cat, but if anyone can build gas chambers he'd be right up there on the list of guys to sterilize and restart the world

Chinese companies in China tend to be highly inefficient goverment owned businesses, that are losing money but which the government allows to continue to exist because essentially cronyism and corruption

that's not to say there aren't certain sectors in the west that are insulated by the state through monopolies or subsidies - but it's rare for entirely unprofitable business models to be propped up for the sake of entrenched employees over here

Ha, Portugal used to be a caliphate.
Well we will all be a caliphate when Merkel seizes power over Europe.

If pajeets and feminists move up to actual CS R&D, the whole field is fucked. Buggy trash for decades.

>return to Uni to study comp sci
>have pajeet teacher
>already know the course will suck and class will be suffering
>course end
>be 100% correct about prediction

Only the whites; white-hispanics (the actual ones), and asians seem to be good. Occasionally Americanized accent-free pajeets are good.

>Buggy trash for decades
Like it's not already 90% shit bloatware. I've been around since the C-64 and Amiga days, and I can pretty much guarantee in 2-3 years just running your own "hello world" program on your mobile will require 8 gigs of ram and a 'licence fee'

This is why blacks and hispanics who complain about discrimination in education are scum. If you were really discriminated against, the blacks and hispanics who got through should be smarter than the average matriculant. That isn't what we find. We find that whites and asians are discriminated against to an absurd degree. The fact that jews get affirmative action is icing on the cake. Hell, given the proportions, it might be the real story.

That's proprietary software for you.

>It's better than Javascript

Depends on context.

Affirmative action is racism; Not only does it not allow black/hispanics of lower grades and intelligence get into colleges instead of whites with higher grades and intelligence, it basically says, "Hey blacks and hispanics, you're too dumb to get into college so we will lower your standards."

>In the complaint, the department says Oracle paid white male employees at its Redwood Shores, California headquarters more than female and non-white workers with the same job titles, even when taking into account for experience and seniority.
What about taking into account other factors like salary negotiation?

How are they going to prove this? Whoever launched this suit should be fired and black listed. This is just harassment in order to get mandatory quotas.

This sort of shit is just going to make them invert to Ireland in a few years.

java a shit!

>I have zero evidence to support my hatred of white people
FTFY

Or performance.

Taking it at Uni right now. Based Oracle!!!

>Based Oracle!!!
>java
>Oracle
I'm just gunna assume this is bait