George H.W Bush and Barbara both in ICU

I think this is a little suspicious, they both are faking it.

Either that or the meme power is real

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/18/bush-41-cant-make-inauguration-tells-trump-sitting-outside-could-put-me-six-feet-under.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/greta/status/821772646266400768/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good riddance to bad rubbish. let this terrible reagan coat tail rider and his withered old bitch hag of a wife rot.

>I think this is a little suspicious

nigga they old

They entered into a Romeo and Juliet suicide pact because they don't want to live in a world where the Bush dynasty has ended.

they admitted her because she was possibly showing symptoms of pneumonia as well. they are old as fuck, you won't them to just leave her to wither away with fucking JEB! to take care of her? you fucking monster

The Red Dragon dies, and the Emperor takes the throne!

>B-b-b-but momma says she'd live forever!

He actually seems to be aging well, just has a case of the fatties

repeat numbers say HW will soon die

He wrote a letter to trump congratulating him and thanking him. He's on good terms with trump. Plus he's 92

Delete this thread to save yourself from the embarrassment

Your meme magic is weak.

>tfw dubya has to kill actual george to spare him from suffering
'_'

March 23, 1:09 PM

Dont worry Jeb

Your mom will be around to see you be President in 2020

>George and Barbara

Someone, or something must be draining their power

I wish both of them painful deaths they deserve. hopefully Jr will follow soon.

Maybe Jeb incurred the wrath of kek trying to stump trump even though he completely failed on that front

dont worry senpai i got you, take these doubles from me

Faking it for what? To not go to the inauguration? George HWB already sent a letter to Trump saying that they would be unable to attend, because 8 hours in the cold would probably kill them.

>pls kek no sump

Oh, he'll die soon, trust me.

The Bush dynasty dying within a week of the Trump inauguration will be among many big cuckings of cucks in 2017

They are actually in the CIA secret HQ to plot the assasination of Donald Trump and replace him with a body double that would obey every command of Barbara.

Jeb seriously gives me the impression he is autistic
When I think of him I immediately think of Lenny from mice and men
>"think of the clapping Jeb, think of the clapping.." before dubya shots him in the back of the head

I want him to hold on for a few more days. I don't want him stealing Trump's thunder.

i think he's adopted or something

All of last year was suspicious.
The sick ones are being moved to Antarctica first. That way they don't slow down the rest when the bombs are about to drop.

>epeating digits say H.W. will die once Trump is sworn in and finishes his Inaugural address

Kek I beseech thee

Kek will smite them.

>I think this is a little suspicious,

they're going to fake their deaths to escape Trump prosecution, or they're about to be murdered to prevent them from squealing

>the title at bottom

suspicious desu

Kek must be getting back to work after a busy December (George Michael and the 2-for-1 deal of Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds) and a vacation through the start of the New Year.

>That black hand

>meme power is real
It's like you're not paying attention.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE
PRAISE

here's the source fwiw:

twitter.com/greta/status/821772646266400768/photo/1

Meme power is unarguably real. This is KEK's great purge.

>tring to get to meme death with no numbers
That's not how it works