youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484623384882.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5orie3/people_that_voted_for_trump_and_now_regret_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Apologies, computer error, Previous thread:

where is the tape that will destroy Trump?

In my pants, go ahead reach for it.

with Hillary's emails and Obama's real birth certificate

Rick Wilson is saving it for 2020

>what could have been

There is no tape, only a deeper hole for the Democrats to bury themselves in.

amew?

COMMIES BTFO

Sage

Your people ain't gonna bring anything new to the table. I take that back, your gonna make all the illegals here legal in one act to act like you don't have an illegal problem

AWOOOOOO

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484623384882.webm

is this real

It's Rick Wilson's November of 2018 surprise

lmao so true

IT'S MOVEMENT

user

Don't you know the best october surprises come out in august?

Here is the transcript. I still don't believe they would resort to such nonsense but there it is.

Un-fucking-believable

This right here is why I'm excited to enlist

For all you cucks who wonder why Trunp fights back

First for Michael Jackson is obviously alive looking forward to watching his friend Donald become President and he went on Larry King in disguise to say goodbye to his most perceptive fans

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

but Alex Jones said there would be a tape. I even bought his survival food to prepare myself for the civil war it would cause.

Guys, what can I do to make sure I don't pass away between now and the inauguration.

2050 SURPRISE

>Trump
>destroy
pick one

I am drawing out an OPSEC map, give me a minute. I will make a proposition.

GIB
MAGA
HAT >:^3

Any games where I can conquer all of Africa and Asia in the name of the Byzantine?

fuk u

They act like seeing gay people will trigger Pence and cause him to commit suicide.

I honestly hope one of these days there's a large group that approach him and act like what they are doing is completely fine. That would piss them off more than anything else

So I heard Pence doesn't like gay people, TRY ME, bitch

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD MOLOCH

Europa Uni.

You should have survival food anyway, also you live in brazil

Literally a meme

He acts *

So what's the news with Roy Cohn from the other day? I remember reading about him in The Art of the Deal

Quoting someone else when Trump himself is on record about it:

Just so you guys guys remember I'll repost Trump's views on bullying and revenge. It is a sign of things to come and all of those guys are in for a rough ride:

> One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…

> The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.

> But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."

> I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back

> Donald Trump, in 2012, on revenge

Liberals are fucked. MSM is fucked. Never trumpers are fucked. Hollywood is fucked

And faggots wonder why people hate them so much

does mike even live there anymore

are they just marching to an empty house

>Come on, fags. Meet your fixer

>Muslims are American now
America is a christian nation, muslims should learn to stay in their deserts

Fuck

I see Twitter is still intact so the nigger tape must not have dropped yet.

Soon.

>So long as your pastebin stays up in the last form and a second basic and undoubtedly clean stripped form that you could update every two weeks even then we would be good.
>Also, preferably there is no "we", no "old guard", only "dread pirate roberts", old one goes into retirement, new one take over and is the new TrumpOP

since I am always here in the evenings (most days anyway) and i dont foresee that changing drastically anytime soon (good job, no major issues in my life) i *could* keep maintaining the one pastebin OP semiweekly/weekly. i'll have to redo some things to implement what i said in it's not that i dont trust you guys ;^)
it's just been a labor of love for so long now that I'd hate to come back 6months or a year from now and see /ptg/ be a mess

I've been asleep since about 8 am, what did I miss today?

Did Mike install an electric fence around his house yet?

Will Ricky's 2024 November surprise be the end of Trump?

I think I heard about it before. Isn't there four versions of it?

I'm here in survival lessons

>does mike even live there anymore
>
>are they just marching to an empty house

He rented a place in DC, short term. That's where they're gonna go have their street buggery deal.

Just saw an ad talking about helping people with the transition from Obamacare to Trumpcare
Its really happening isnt it

You don't need to listen to crazy ass Alex Jones to recognize the importance of hoarding food.

>You should get rid of some of the autistic shit that's been on there forever so you can have all the confirmation hearings on there.

such as?

Isn't the VP house protected by SS?

That's too complicated. Just make a new pastebin after TrumpOP says his won't be updated anymore, copy his content, put a password and take over.

If you don't want to take over ohiofag may, poland may, hell, I may.

If your OPs are shit someone else will make a better one, include in his OP and others will use his.

It's not rocket science and depends on no coordination. Preferably there is no coordination, that's how this board works the best.

>mural painted in human blood

sounds like spirit cooking

You missed the nigger tape

Drumpf is finished but they already took down the video

Purge. Purge.

trump doesn't stand a chance

George HW and Barbara Bush are in the hospital for breathing trouble.

This is the important question.

There are EU IV being the most recent
Solid game but it has a big learning curve if youve never played a Paradox game

Yea go with 3 or 4. I preferred 3 desu and its probably cheaper on steam. But byzantium is hard, start with france/spain/england then figure out byzantium.

>tfw Elton John might have come to Trump's inauguration to play but he probably received a threatening voicemail from Mike "it repents of all its sins or else it gets the volts again" Pence

not tonight she doesn't

What the fuck is Osama bin Laden doing in a log cabin with Sacajawea and Spike Lee?

Where's the nigger tape?

Damn have not seen this is a long time, but my mom is already dead, so yours will have to take her place.

PSA: Fuck you

It's the same fucking cultist lady too at that.

They are a bunch of satanic sinners. I hope to God that Trump and Pence put an end to practices like that.

>(((Rubenstein)))

Also that isn't even his house.

Nigger tape turned out to be a mixtape between 2pac and The Notorious B.I.G ft. Donald J. Trump. Blacks are now united under Trump's banner

Anyone got a Fox stream?

A group pastebin between common OPs would be ideal so it can be updated regularly without someone having to become a slave to it.

>you will never be a SS agent protecting the VP and tase fags

Ask Okeefe at twitter to release the nigger tapes

I like /ptg/ anons more than my real friends tbqh

>Democrats STILL wonder why they lost

t. former Dem

that was fake news famm

Why would you say that?
Why is Byzantinum hard?

Im mad because those fuckers changed the straight crossing mechanics so I can longer use boats to trap the Ottoscum

Why are Trump supporters, depicted by liberals, always so badass?

Ck2 with mods

Yeah I saw that. How were the hearings?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5orie3/people_that_voted_for_trump_and_now_regret_it/

Fuckkkkkkk. Everyone is dropping him.

FUCK WHY

It's going to be released in october 2020 and that will be the end of trump! Prepare to die , drumpfies

Huh, is it fake? CNN didn't pick up on it.

This is very offensive to the living impaired

>they're /literally shaking/ on the eve of the inauguration

I love how the only remotely white guy on the left side has a turban. I'm also surprised the entire right side isn't just white dudes, yet again, they view us as demons so they might as well be white.