Why does mainstream science suppresses vibrational/fractal science?

Seems like there is a whole lot yet to discover, tesla was deep into this shit, but the money loving kike cock sucker eddison fucked everything up.

Does the political elite try to withhold this ancient knowledge? Why doesn't it get more funded?

For instance, if you are in one of the great pyramids in egypt and you chant "om" the whole building starts to vibrate, the walls, the sarcophagi,everything.

It's like a sound multiplier, for some it seems to be build just exactly for that purpose.

Maybe if a Pharaoh died, they chanted and chanted and his soul traveled out of the pyramid into the universe through these vibrations? After all the brain vibrates and creates waves, maybe through that technique you can actually leave your body?

youtube.com/watch?v=wILNY2U7r6k

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs

These are sounds recorded from chanting in the great pyramid, they put metal on a speaker with sand on it and played the chants.

looks weirdly like the all seeing eye the egyptians were so obsessed with??

It's called Cymatics, where sound creates patterns which are also found in nature.

Is the universe just sand vibrating or dancing by the breath of some being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8rzSDc-AFPo
youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlXdsyctD50
youtube.com/watch?v=peYrSP8cke8
aeon.co/videos/once-a-geodesic-dome-advocate-lloyd-kahn-now-favours-hand-built-simple-homes
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is it concealed if there are vids on youtube

cymatics is pretty cool stuff

you don't see any real class at school or university about that topic, most "doctors" are too scared to step into that, to scared that it would hurt their inflated egos i guess.

But all of that just leads back to the big bang, the vibrations which created life, which moves the particles or "strings" in the string theory.

Every leads back to the big bang, so we should ask what timeless not bound to any laws of nature thing did all of this?

This is basically the ground for every science, we just read the rules, but we don't know where they came from or what created them.

This fucks me up desu.

To even think about a timeless realm where nothing exists but still exists.

yes, it's certainly incomprehensible, but why stress about it? what's wrong with not knowing how something can exist "before" time, or what it expanded into?

It's in most physic books somewhere, at least in those I had. It's not like it's something "magic" itself and only becomes interesting if you combine it with other things, but there is still little since on that. For example chaos theory and the Heisenberg uncertainty principal. Another reason for the missing lectures is the lack of applicability for current companies.

youtu.be/8rzSDc-AFPo
Interdasting, I never knew this. Neat!

Now what? What's there to research?

>science

The egyptian and greek made pure gold out of honey

>Is the universe just sand vibrating or dancing by the breath of some being?

Om

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men

the word is Om

Thats where it stops for me, i just can't figure it out at that point.

I think it's all somehow connected but it's so hard to find the connections.

They lived thousands of years ago, the knowledge is probably lost for ever, or maybe stayed to an degree in old writings like the bible, but sprayed across it in metaphoric shit no one understands today.

Tesla even claimed to have talked to aliens, wish i could take with him.

But it's weird for me that no new Teslas or Einstein emerge from modern society.

Does this imply that we explored everything science has to offer us? Or does this just simply mean that we get dumbed down starting as a child by purpose from some power that doesn't want us to reveal the truth like tesla did?

There are some videos from a russian guy on youtube who cut's stone with vibration, he basically attached a cutted copper tube with some wires and sends vibrations through it, he then just placed it on a rock and after a few hours the stone had a hole in it.

He just did it with electricity powered tools, but couldn't the same technique may simply be used just by vocal chanting back then?

heres the video

youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE

seems like i remembered it wrong, he actually put the STONE into vibration!

knowledgebomb pls

you know you just got a red flag from big brother posting this. like i'm pretty sure this will get you in more trouble in germany than saying hitler did nothing wrong will

Just need some kings and queens to come do a rap duet inside one of them and they'll probably turn into spaceships.

you know, for a board of "redpilled" people, you sure like to ignore the fact that niggers really were kangz. in another continent

>vibration fractals
>CIA FOIA releases
>Remote Viewing
>Antartica

Kek. Sup Forums is so much better than /X/

*vapes

> Why does mainstream science suppresses vibrational/fractal science
you just arent smart enough to take the classes covering it

>bro this slam-dub-trancestep just opened up another fucking chakra man

The speaker is in direct contact with the surface that the sand is on. The acoustics of the room would play NO bearing on the patterns displayed..... these are universal patterns created by sound waves and their harmonics.

You would see the same pattern in ANY place that you took the speaker/sand to, doesn't matter if its the pyramid.

Doesn't mean that they didn't design the pyramids with sound in mind, just that the experiment you posted doesn't prove a thing.

Could tie in with Wave Theory. Recently seen a video that showed how the double slit experiment might work if there are hidden ripples and waves affecting the particles. They used silicone oil droplets to simulate the double slit experiment.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlXdsyctD50

Please go take a physics course at your local university or community college so that you don't make a fool of yourself on my anime forum.

maybe have something to do with Tetragrammakikery
youtube.com/watch?v=peYrSP8cke8

Asked a professor about this a few years ago. Specifically if they electron is potentially acting as a wave when fired because it may be "riding" other waves. He said they put it into an environment which has no outside influence

Here bitches ..

Read this book user, the whole last section goes over every field of science and how they are wrong and could apply his theories. Wolfram is pretty fucking based.

Geodesic domes was the failed globalist idea for cheap and replicable housing. Kind of makes that quote pretty foolish.

"Jason Sussberg’s film Shelter is a window into the deep sense of accomplishment that drives Kahn to keep building, and a subtle nod to a notion of home that risks being lost to the Ikea generation, as all aspects of construction become more and more standardised."
aeon.co/videos/once-a-geodesic-dome-advocate-lloyd-kahn-now-favours-hand-built-simple-homes

earth is flat.

there's your redpill

because it's ultimately irrelevant

probably related to string theory