HOMOSEXUALS PLAN GAY PARTY FOR PENCE

HOMOSEXUALS PLAN GAY PARTY FOR PENCE

hollywoodlife.com/2017/01/18/mike-pence-lgbt-dance-party-house-protest-vice-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1ypKdLBPWoQKW?q=pence
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope one of them tries to chuck a rock, or set the place on fire. That way the humble Mrs. Pence can bust out the door with a 12 gauge, and one up that Orlando faggot.

i like how they're dancing to electronic music, on the eve of their impending electroshock therapies.

Man, Mike's electricity bills are going to go trough the roof.

Trying to find a stream now

Disgusting freaks. How do they see themselves as the "good guys"?

I cannot fucking stand how these faggots won't shut the fuck up. They can plug each other in the ass and get married now, why must they continue to cause a scene and act like revolutionaries?

periscope.tv/w/1ypKdLBPWoQKW?q=pence

Requesting picture of someone jizzing over a picture of this handsome man. I don't have a printer.

So what are America's trespass laws like?
Can pence shoot these puffters if they touch his lawn?

That's so nice of them to host an electronic music festival in his honour!

Depends on the state.

I know in Texas - which has a historical reputation for cattle smuggling - it's legal to shoot anyone who sets foot on your property after dark.

ill eventually leave this country idgaf what u faggots have to say about staying and fighting. Fuck that shit. Yall must rrally like this faggot and minority shit. Dancing in the streets doing queer stuff with eachother while the shitty fag songs from the radio play in the background.

Theres no winning this battle against this degeneracy. idc if it makes me a bitch or selfish to leave i want to live a life where i dont have to be around this fruity poppin bootyhole pedophile and murdering of children shit. Not my people. Not my home. Not my future. outta space outta mind. One day.

like anyone gives a shit about this besides the virtue signaling libkikes.

I just know Mrs. Pence is rocking back and forth with an AR in her lap, trying to hold herself back from becoming Omar Mateen's dream queen

>mike pence walks out and dances with them and has fun
What would their reaction be? Would they even allow it?

bye baby boy :*

Someone call Omar.

i mean that could just as easily happen to a male/female couple

Imagine the headlines if the roles were reversed
>ANARCHY IN THE STREETS: ALT RIGHT NEO NAZIS RIOT IN FRONT OF GAY BARS
Actually that sounds fun as fuck are you guys down to rage?

why is "virtue signaling" this board's new favorite phrase?

>Chevy Chase
I have to drive through there to park.

You spell like a nigger.

You faggots bash Islam constantly yet advocate the exact same shit. Don't even try to say you're joking, I'm sure you'd all be grinning ear to ear if another Muslim extremist unloaded on them.

Why can't we just gas these degenerates already?

The only thing wrong with Islam is that they are not Christian. Deus Vult!

The difference is that Muslims want to kill all Christians and destroy the west too. You must not have been here during the Orlando shooting, lots of people were having a laugh.

this.
There are alot of parallels between Sup Forums and islam. They're all basically red pill idiots. Arranged marriage and rape and all the other shit this board likes. I don't see where the disconnect is.

>Protest rounded Chevy Chase Circle

The Vacation movies were kind of funny, I guess, but they named a street after the guy?

You have to go back

>Electronic Conversion Therapy

> How can we let everyone know we are gay?

That seems to be the motive behind everything they do.

You made me think, why don't these literal faggots go do this shit in front of mosques and Muslim centers?

>Gays think they're clever protestors arranging a gay party for a republican vice president
>Lmao guys this'll really show them
>In reality they just threw a free party for pence
Seems like a win to me
God liberals are fucking stupid

Pence defending himself from a mob is not the same as a guy going into a building and killing its inhabitants.

And where do you plan to go? You can keep running but you'll eventually have no where else to go. Stand your ground and fight for what you believe in because you honestly think faggot are gonna put on much of a fight?

Are you gay? The disconnect is that Sup Forums doesn't actually go out and kill people and actively try to destroy the west.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

welcome to islam brother

yeah let's protest someone who will do NOTHING to them

>People say us gays just shove our gayness in peoples faces
>What should we do to this guy that doesnt like gays?
>Lets shove our gayness in his face

It's dead now. We need a new one.

And the fags wonder why people don't like them. If you wanna be a fag then that's fine, but don't act like one

I just read up on Mike Pence, there is no mention of any electro shock therapy or discriminatory laws against LGBT people. He even said that he would boycott a restaurant if they didn't serve gay people.

Where are liberals getting this shit from? What was so discriminatory about his Religious Freedoms Act that forced the gays to be so against him?

He put in place some of the largest tax cuts ever in Indiana and started huge education initiatives, but they're mad at him because muh gays? Who the fuck gives a shit? Why do they think they are so special?

Muslims are boy fuckers

because it is popular in our culture to do recently in light of the election?

It has. I saw an article about 10 years ago of a British couple that were going to get married and got a blood test. Found out they were brother and sister

It has, they'd even had a special needs kid together on one occasion

THUNDERSTORM INBOUND

Yeah but Muslims are Arabs and Niggers.

Disgusting imagine coming home to find these degenerate faggots outside your house

>Where are liberals getting this shit from?
From their asses. Which is the same place they got "Trump said all mexicans are rapists!" from.

Something to do with funding a guy or corporation that advocated shock therapy for gays

someone needs to step up

What's the forecast in the area where Pence live? Any thunderstorms coming their way?

The souls of these heathens will power his might.

Get the power lines ready.

The more dead homosexuals, the better. It's that simple.

Islam kills faggots.

Christians just mock them.

Learn the difference, it might save your life.

If you don't learn then it wont matter, most christians will happily join muslims in a good old fashioned queer beating. It's a win-win no matter what for them.

Liberals are retarded that unironically believe in memes.

go fuck a stingray
Nippon.

I am imagining someone destroying these faggots at the crescendo

So are a bunch of bugchasers going to hold a poz party outside his home and get applauded for it

aka: more liberal bullshit, amazing. I actually thought for a second this guy might be somewhat of a scumbag but of course, the truth reveals itself.

Pence seems like a good fucking guy, we need a Christian in office even if I don't quite believe in all that stuff.

so christians have a soft spot for gays whereas muslims actually follow through. This would explain all the gay priests and pastors.

What posses me off is that they KNOW this...

It's just one more attention whore parade.

Underrated

420osis on kik let's just fap together. This goes for anybody on this board hehe

We share a similarity in the fact that we don't advocate what the west stands for right now. But we want to see the west rise as a Christian nation with a powerhouse economy with a return to Christian and family values. They want to see the west completely destroyed, their utopia is very far from our utopia.

Plus they're sand niggers so fuck them. Not white, not right.

*pisses
Fuck my phone.

>Not white, not right.
>not right.

>what is satire

Are we as a society comfortable with a multitude of homosexuals "rounding" one of our most beloved actors?

I think what Pence should do is set up a sprinkler system, following by a nice exposed wire "accidentally dropped"

But in all serious, someone should record as much footage of the degeneracy as possible, you just KNOW someone will be shooting up some drugs or practically fucking (if not actually doing so). Doing that shit in front of a residential neighborhood, BAM, sex offender registry.

Even if the above plans are out of the question, recording the freaky shit would really give ammo to the right. Just saying.

T. Gay guy who thinks this shit is ridiculous and cringed hard at OP's article.

Oh fuck i'm smiling now.

LIGHT IT UP
LETS FIX THE ENERGY CRISIS

id like to see them try

>tfw scooby and shaggy
>tfw beloved american radio voice
>this is how to fags treat me

They don't call him Mike "the electric fence" pence for nothing

What's your address bro haha

Remember that audio file on youtube earlier in the week that leaked with the communists planning massive riots and violence?
Remember how they said it would start with a party at the VPs place to piss him off and get an excuse to trash it? Remember how they said the next step was crashing the diploraball?
We in it

Is the whole shock therapy true about Pence or is it just liberals pulling shit out of their ass as usual

>Gay party for Pence
To be honest, if I lived closer I would probably be there right now, even though dance protests aren't my usual thing.

Good luck with the secret service faggots.

Fire up the ovens,chambers and firing squads. We're having a real purge this time.

KEK

KEK WILLS IT

>but i don't understaaañd, we were jußt danßing

t.American education

Wow, I bet this will be an absolute shocker!

This is how I envisioned the end times.

CARLOOOS

Of course he does. The Russian Federation also revealed its powerlevel. They too believe in Kek. pic related.

Praise Him!

Where is this happening? Indiana? DC?