>Pikachu just became a woman and adopted a kid

really makes you think

Because responsibility sucks.
Next question.

Fucking Obama ruined the job market

>child evolved into man-child
wow such an evolution.

>pikachu didn't evolve

I'm REALLY looking forward to the 00-10 kids to start posting this cringey shit instead so I can stopped being embarrassed for being born in the 90s

>country of origin
It couldn't be you. Life's unfair but that's just outright malicious. Nice observation though. Anything else to that train of thought?

It makes me sick I get thrown in the same basket as you. 1978 here.

t. cuck

Pikachu is an incel.

>born in 1990
>still older than 99% of this piece of shit board

Because I evolved, cuck.

>this is a good thing
The value of those 2 years of experience is probably why I don't wear it like a badge of honor.

I had to google that word.

You don't have to mate your Pikachu to evolve it.

Yeah this is getting serious.

Cute desu.
>tfw stuck as Haunter until traded

Gamefreak here. I'm stealing this idea for our Gen 8 gimmick

They're evolving.

>Pikachu just became a woman
Pikachu was a guy?!!

all things considered...

the little rats gender was never really established before. outside of the fact that it liked women more than men.

Pikachu is actually stunted by his molestation from a Canadian.

FUCK YOU DUDE

I'LL SUE YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE CREDIT TO e+6V9L00!

tail shape man, heart tails are female. Also ash refers to the rat as him.

How about you evolve in to a useful member of society next parasite.

Why should adults tell the millennials what to do and how to behave? Seize the day, millennials! YOLO!

78 is not millennial. You're gen X.

I don't know but it's pathetic and makes me sick. Going to college seeing a pack of 50 nerds with poor hygiene behave like autistic niggers with video games and anime is so tiresome. Why don't they obsess over something USEFUL? Philosophy, politics, science, history, these are all far more interesting things to talk about. Low IQ brats...

TFW PYSDUCK

This is canon you know.

Because they can get away with not having to.

Society is at a well developed point, though it's declining, it's still good right now. We're no longer in those times where if you don't work, you starve. Over the years, people have become more sympathetic to their offspring. Not as much will kick them to the curb after they're 18. It's already drilled in our minds that the economy sucks and it's okay to live with our parents after school as adults. "it's okay, the economy is crap right now!" "it's not your fault!"

Being a victim is okay now, you're not really pressured to man the fuck up and work for something. people find outs or excuses for shortcomings and always find something or someone to blame for their failures.

A good example is a girl I know. She's young in her early twenties, and her parents are quite wealthy. She's been pampered all her life and basically when she had to start growing up, she freaked and blamed it on shit like depression and anxiety. Her parents got her a psychiatrist. She's quick to quit on many challenges and obstacles and uses her anxiety for a reason, instead of overcoming and growing as a person.

it's the whole "Hard times create strong people => strong people create good times => good times create weak people (we are right here) => weak people create hard times." a never ending cycle.

90's kids never grew up

There are still all faggot hipster manchild liberals

>pikachu got knocked up after high school

everyone has that "one friend"

how did that story go again user?

noice.

no burden of responsibility. soup lines/welfare enabled the *almost* worst in us. and the larger population means grassroots ideas spread slower today. and crushing regulation of new ideas makes me more interested in shit posting.

i could grow up but when i was all growed up i faced the same exact issues i face today.

my grandma ate chicken necks and feet regularly. my grandpa, well he went through shit aswell. society needed them. doesnt need us. this is reflected in a lack of on the job training and is systemic (griggs vs duke power)

tldr: business drives technology. technology does not drive business. technology drives societial change after business accepts it for dinner

this is not the fault of millenials. this is the planned result of cultural subversion and runaway population growth and an acceptance of making millenials a lost generation because the powers that be didnt want to be as great as the last of the greats.

dont underestimate fat lazy cats

Social engineering designed to create a state of permanent adolescence. Teens spend more money on useless garbage than any other demographic, so they created 40yr old teenagers who are dependent on the State instead of their parents.

My school was majority white and in my 4 years there I saw no less than two dozen white girls get pregnant. Everybody from other schools would always ask us if it was true we had a daycare in the school

Why didn't Pikachu become Raichu? What's with the little turd in front of it, is that supposed to be Pichu? If I were the person that made this, I would have had Pichu as the weird little brother in top frame who becomes Pikachu in the bottom.

These faggot tumblr artists are losing it.

To be fair, people in their 40's+ are pretty garbage compared to my grandfathers generation. Millennials are actually better than them in many ways. The hardworking millennial that is.

Liberal parenting

based yolo eyes and opportunities wide open.

dont get corralled into a "keep the system afloat because this industry was invented less than 100 yrs ago" animal farm job

no one around to show them a mind gasm.

cycle of civilization

yep. With technology (the internet) in the equation this generation, it has been made virtually impossible to fix shit by force. Make any move and you're (or the nation is) immediately attacked by opposition and are slandered/shamed to all hell. A game of virtue signaling and doing dirty tactics to gain the trust of the masses.

This will continue until society collapses by war and the internet gets shut down.

You are not millenial dumbass, you are shitty gen x

>Why didn't Pikachu become Raichu?
The anime. I've noticed many normies that don't play the game competitively will just never evolve their Pikachus.

>can't afford to and too autistic to hold down a job ;-;
should I just take up blacksmithing anons?

I think it's because of the internet and social media. People aren't as embarrassed to act childish because now they realise most people are childish.

where is the lynch mob
fucking chemically inbalanced lactose intolerant frozen vegtable eating pogo sucking motherfuckers
literal
Untermenschlich

Why would you play with pikachu or raichu if you play competitively?

90s kids obviously didn't grow up if they're coming conatantly circle jerking over the "best decade in human history" all the time on the internet

Define growing up.

The idea of having a mortgage, wife, and kids scares the shit out of me. It's basically game over at that point. I'd rather be a pathetic millennial man child than some poor sap with a fat wife who farts in bed.

underrated

xenoestrogens in the water

It's going to be much more cringey.

Because growing up means something different to them. Stop trying to impose the baby boomers' definition on everyone.

some improv skills on display here

I wouldn't. I don't play competitively though so I don't know all the ones that people use in that case. A lot of normies use Pikachu because of the anime though.

yes growing up means 40 years-old manchild with decent wage.

>competetive raichu

Fixed it

>How 12 r u

>adopted?
You mean abandoned

>implying a katuna can simply become a charizard if it believes hard enough
People like you are the reason western countries are taking in so many niggers as prospective brain surgeons

You have to go back.
>on the bright side...

Life has always been shit. If being subservient cuck to its whims means growing up then black out the sun.

kek

>tfw I really miss that "magical" feeling I once got from the Pokemon show.
>sadface.jpg
God it's been a while.

Well shit, when you put it that way, it's not such a bad time to be alive, as long as we die before everything turns fully to shit

Yeah, I'm grateful to have been alive before the internet and social media really kicked off. I still believe things can be fixed or at least made better. It's gonna take a long time though and people will be kicking and screaming the whole way.

Though I agree with your general point, I think you're wrong about the "living with your parents" bit.
I think most people throughout history have stayed together in their family tribe, because it was necessary in order to survive.
Even in our time it makes everything a lot cheaper for everyone involved, especially if you pay rent to your parents.
>inb4 projecting
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a loser. Even so, I would still argue that this part is back to front. Boomers and a few other generations beforehand only moved out at 18 because they had it good enough to do so.

That's pretty much what I'm trying to do. Make some knives, learn metal working in the process. I hope to become a craftsman because fuck being society's nigger

>mfw i autisticly avoided it cuz muh ideals
much regret

that was more so an example I came up with quickly. I was going more towards the whole college grad coming back home and staying a lot longer at his/her parents than they ought to type of situation. I think I understand where you're getting at though.

I guess when thinking more about it, it was more social pressures over time that starting to create the stigma.
the change from providing for the family/village (to survive) to making the ideal dream of living on your own (with your own family) and contributing to society at large.

I'm not sure. Is adult life truly harder now or are we used to a comfortable life and can't handle the realities of adulthood? I no longer deny that I'm just a lazy fuck that hates work and may only be motivated to do it if my life depended on it.
Smart and lazy meme (but real)

Because we were told that growing up was a bad thing.

Every single piece of media portrayed the adults as evil and/or people that dont know how to enjoy life, the opposite was also true, the protagonist or the good guy was always the one that was still in touch with his inner child.

>born in 1980
>sometimes feel like an old man on here saying "hello fellow kids"
Excruciating

>posts this thread on a website full of pedo genXers

Said as he posted on Sup Forums, the escapism central of the western world

See:
>>/vp/

If you don't like anime leave, this is an anime website

>autistic niggers with video games and anime is so tiresome

It's a common set of subjects to base their interactions around.

>Philosophy, politics, science, history

These things are much more difficult to bring up unless you know that the people around you are willing to converse on the same level. You don't randomly bring up serious philosophy in social situations unless you're either in an academic group concerned with it or with a bunch of stoners.

>the ideal dream of living on your own (with your own family)

Which now means "living out in a place where you have a two hour commute to your job".

If everyone right now did their best to work hard, put up with shit and sacrifice themselves for 'the future', most people would be worse off for it and we'd have even more crap like unpaid internships.

too busy sucking some blacks cock spewing for more cultural selection

Kind of depends on what you mean by growing up.

Do you mean being a good goyim who slaves away at the rat race and tries to have a family only to have his wife leave after a few years and take the kids, house and dog? Then will still go back for more lashing like the good goyim he is?

Hey congrats! in another 3 years you'll hit wizard status. Almost 40 and you're still here. Kill yourself, I would.

People only grow up when they absolutely have to.

Millennials are going to get btfo tho

It's funny, my parents actually want me to stay with them. I could easily leave at any time I want, but they're busy working overtime, my mother at a hospital as general manager and my father managing an apartment complex, that they NEED my help watching my autistic brother and brother with ADHD.

>Generation Z tend to be more conservative
Wish that was true but it's bullshit. It's just an excuse for the education system to push cancer in schools.

I really hate this "Gen Z is so much more conservative!"

The oldest Gen Zer is 16 years old. That is the OLDEST.

There's absolutely NO way you can accurately gauge how they'll lean.

Maybe in 10 years yes, but now no.

When I was 16 (8 years ago) everybody made fun of faggots and trannies too

we have pewdiepie

>the oldest Gen Z is 16 years old

Source? Or are you just another dumbass projectionist.

MSM claims everyone that turned 18 post 2000 is a "millennial", even though the cutoff date is 2009.

If you turned 18 in 2010-2019 you're post-millennial / Gen-Z.

Obviously none of these labels matter because it was all created by an irrelevant Canadian.

You don't need a calculator to figure this out lad. Gen Z = born '00 or later

>Pikachu
>single mother
>didn't (((Evolve))) like most women

subtle red pill

Underrated.

under appreciated

this. College will ruin Gen Z just like it ruined millenials

They got no incentive to grow up anymore. While them be lazy cunts annoys me, I understand why they are that way. There is no moving out into a one bedroom, getting a PT job and attending college like there was for me. That one bedroom is like $900 in my area now when it was like $400 bitd. They are being priced out of growing up.

That pikachu isn't evolved

>not wanting to live to see it all burn and live in the aftermath

Where's your vigor, nigger?

Please. I was born in '62

Ever wonder why every generation of old people are racist as hell?

They used to talk freely about this shit.

Just like right here and now.