Saw this B.S. assignment

How would Sup Forums answer?

get a ski mask and beat the fuck out of the prof on his way to his car while pretending to be black

watch how quick they drop this shit

1. -Whites get special treatment for being gay/trannies (vast majority of LGBT are whites), whites don't get called terrorists when they kill lots of people, whites are very nepotistic and don't give minorities good paying jobs.

2. Males don't have to experience real pain in their lives (like giving birth), males get paid more for the same work performed by females, males don't get discriminated against when they apply for jobs like firefighting, policing, etc.

3. Females can be much more selective when it comes to choosing a partner (and rightfully so), females are physically more attractive than males, females have been proven to do better in school than males (meaning they're smarter).

>Be sure that your ideas are truly your own. Do not use the Internet for this assignment
You already fucked up you dumb nigger

lol, school is such a joke now. Youre paying them to train you how to be a liberal, not how to get a job.

>drop class

well I couldn't blame you if you brought a gun to school

if you aren't shitposting, sue for racial discrimination.

Well hey at least they are admitting non white males and females have privileges too. Progress.

So if I say that black people disproportionately get accepted into colleges more often despite having much lower SAT scores/GPAs, I'd get an F? I can only specify whites, and everyone else with generalization only?

>whites don't get called terrorists when they kill lots of people
That's because most of the time they're not politically or ideologically motivated.

1. whites have the privilege to give welfare to nonwhites. Whites have the privilege of being called racist. Whites have the privilege to be blamed for everything.

2. Males have the privilege to be called rapists, Males have the privilege of being considered scum. Males have the privilege of being blamed for everything.

3. Females have the privilege to force men into listening about PMS and similar issues, against men's will. Females have the right to kidnap your child. Females have the right to sleep with the entire neighborhood and shift the blame to their life partners.

Not my assignment. Wanted to see what kinds of hilarity anons could come up with.

>Males don't have to experience real pain

What is war...

>Females
>Win custody rights and divorce hearings bigly
>Can make false rape allegations if they choose to get drunk and make the choice to sleep with an ugly man
>Can choose to kill their unborn baby even if the father wants to keep it

1. Whites have superior genes, whites mach the needed credentials to apply for a job, whites get killed less by other white people.

just rephrase each line of White Man's burden as a privilige.

It's asking for an updated list.

Whites have always had superior genes so that wouldn't really be an update.

Great answer. Talk about jigs crunching diamonds beneath their bare black feet without thinking to pick one up.

>Salem State
Claim your teacher is a witch and have her burnt at the stake.

STFU shitlord!

Whites have the privilege of paying taxes to support minority underachievers, the privilege of requiring higher scores for acceptance to colleges, and the privilege of watching their race be attacked from all fronts and within.

Males have the privilege of high suicide rates, the draft, and a school system designed for and operated largely by the opposite sex.

Women have the privilege of running the kitchen, only being smacked where bruises won't publicly show, and being the mother of 8 children.

1: A: To know who our father is
B: To have been raised to be decent
C: To have access to millennia of culture.

2: A: To be called a sexist for voting against the left
B: To be called a bigot for voting against the left
C: To be held accountable for the worlds ills by virtue of being born with a Y chromosome

3: A: To be able to act like a degenerate and it's """empowering."""
B: To force a main to raise children he doesn't want to have / aren't his.
C: To have things handed to you yet complain about non-existent inequalities.

Dude, my prof gave my class the same damn essay not 4 days ago. It only got worse when we had to start reading Ta-Nah-ooga-booga Coates' book about Kangz and how all the whites should die.

>women in the criminal justice system

Sounds like you set yourself up for that one m80

Guys what kind of crap classes are you taking? Even in bordering-on-marxist Toronto, only the shitty side university courses try to pull this kind of crap. Is it an elective course you're in?

And it doesnt make you sick to spend your time writing out bait like this?

IDENTITY
POLITICS
ARE
CANCER

whites have the privilege of speaking for minorities while simultaneously fighting against school desegregation

We spent the first semester on standard American literature, as the name of the course would denote. The cuck waited until this semester to show his true colours.

> white
> millennia of culture
let me guess you're 25% german 12%irish 30%ukranian 5% italian 13% british and 15% french

I work in a Canadian social justice department and have had debates with other professors about the appropriateness of this kind of behaviour in front of audiences of students.

Here's a tip: If his lectures continue like this, argue back against him on the premise that he himself is using his privileged position of authority to inject politically slanted content into a course that is supposed to be about American literature. As a student interested in learning from a wide range of voices, both privileged and not, it concerns you that he is appearing to prefer literature that diverges from the course for the sake of pushing a political agenda, regardless of what that agenda might be. You think this based on the following: Why was his social justice content not interspersed throughout the semester? Has he intentionally created this segregation of content based on his own internalized prejudices? If so, then he is not fit to teach the class and should allow for a decentralized and student-led form of instruction, or for a different instructor to take his place.

(I know, it makes you sound like a liberal, but that's the point here. If you get a superior like a dean involved as well, it works doubly as well for you)

>paying to take these classes at University

Jesus fuck I am so sick of everything. I hope by the time my son is in his 20s he can at least go to college without being shit on by the professors.

>males get paid more for the same work performed by females
I thought we've all agreed this was bullshit

>not allowed to use the internet.
Easy assignment, plausible deniability. Claim these are the only priviliges you can think of as you can't use the internet to discover "psuedo privilleges."

>A) If Born white, chances are your neighbourhood will be safer to live in
>B) -
>C) -

>A) Don't have to give birth
>B) Born on average with higher upper body strength than women
>C) Biologically suited to pee without having to squat

>A) Preferential treatment in family courts
>B) Aren't included in the draft
>C) Are entitled to free food and drinks in certain social situations

>privilege of having assignments like this
>privilege of wasting hundreds of dollars on a class like this
>privilege to check others' privileges, but only after checking your own first

in germanics nation
germanics need to die

The creepiest fucking part is the part where they are supposed to copy the lefties writing style. They might as well just be saying "think what she tells you"

wut?

>Please read Peggy

fucking dropped. I will never read a book from an author named peggy.

Talk about how whites are privileged with having higher iq and better ingenuity and stuff like that

List reasons why males are inherent and that is a privilege to be born with superior male genetics

Talk about all the ways females gain from the system

you are correct Portugal, but this does not follow the sjw answer the CVCK professor is looking for. You will conform!