Just think of all the people that made collages of screenshots saying trump will win and never got to post them

just think of all the people that made collages of screenshots saying trump will win and never got to post them

Here's mine, I got BTFO

>meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums....

Hahahah. I feel bad for you. Not only did you lose, but you saved the image of how bad your loss really was.

COLLAGE THREAD

KEK, fuck those conceited fucks.

Funny how the libtards used the word "delusional" so much

Projection off the charts

>I hope someone autistic is screencapping threads like these and getting ready to screencap the reactions when Hillary wins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you were japanese you'd be compelled to commit sudoku.

>HE THINKS I CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN ELECTION
LMAO

you elected an orange cheeto for president

You made an entire collage about it, you care quite a bit. Unfortunately you lost badly.

I wanted to troll Sup Forums, I don't care about orange Hitler

>orange Hitler

Your words betray you.

for me it's like watching a movie, it doesn't effect me

i find it funny that americans were so stupid to fall for fear and division rhetoric populism, it speaks to how degenerated your country is become

>it doesn't effect me
>americans were so stupid

You have very strong opinions for being so unaffected.

Sorry you lost.

this nigga mad as fuck

topkek meawhile i enjoy posting this retard everytime i can in the hope that he will see it and kill himself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

JUST

This. Fuck you arge, I bet you're the same arge who's in every Bogdanoff thread

Who?

This can't be real?

Good for a hearty kek every single time. I bet its the same mega faggot that austistically screeches about removing Sup Forums all the time on /qa/ncer

>opens up with a "See, ____, your problem is"
>expects anything but disappointment

Mellanie Monroe

>tfw you have a folder with over a thousand smug hilldogs to troll drumpfies when he lost and rub it in sexist american mens faces that their president is female

hope you enjoy Dumb Dumpy Donny Drumpfy killling net neutrality, making it illegal to be anonymous online and shutting down Sup Forums for libel

Your disappointment makes me so happy. Thanks for the post.