LGBT Protest at Home of Mike Pence

Fag are protesting right now outside of the Pence house in DC.

>With only a couple of days before the inauguration, hundreds of people have gathered outside the Washington D.C. home of Vice President-elect Mike Pence for a dance party.

>The groups WERK for Peace and Disrupt J20 have teamed up to organize this event known as the “Queer Dance Party.” Participants met up at the Friendship Heights Metro station at 6 p.m. and marched on the street to Pence’s home in the Chevy Chase neighborhood of D.C.

fox10phoenix.com/news/229953053-story

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/FOX10Phoenix/videos/1243885105660034/
youtube.com/watch?v=952bnKQ0Tfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pyrzaoxgpwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I'm signing up to get my nads cut off and grow boobs tomorrow

Here's a link to the live stream: kikebook.com/FOX10Phoenix/videos/1243885105660034/

Hope they pee on his electric fence

That's hilarious. What you punks gonna do about it? Nothing? Yeah, that's what I thought.

This

Kek

Make sure the cos are wearing gloves, and face masks. And are on anti virals

Finish them!

Do all the VPs live in the same house, or do they just kind of live wherever? Like is Pence living where Biden used to live?

Its Sup Forums's favorite game in the whooole world!

Need a truck of peace to pay these fags a visit.

Top kek

More protests

youtube.com/watch?v=952bnKQ0Tfs

Why would anyone here care enough to stop these faggots from making fools of themselves?

take solace in the fact that if the government won't contain them, the aids will.

Get your tasers ready

>just imagine David Brock sitting up on Capitol Hill, having failed plans A-X to stop the Trump movement

PLAN Z CANNOT POSSIBLY FAIL

Don't you mean, Plan Xe?

>On the Facebook page for the event, it says, “We plan on leaving behind [biodegradable] glitter and rainbow paraphinalia that he can NEVER forget. #WeAreQueer #WeAreHere #WeWillDance That's right, get ready to WERK it and tell Daddy Pence: homo/transphobia is not tolerated in our country!”

>"As he prepares to take office as the Vice President of the United states, we want to make sure Daddy Pence knows that the queer and trans community is watching,” said Firas Nasr, the founding organizer of WERK for Peace, in a news release. “We refuse to allow hate and fear to dictate homo/transphobic policies against our community. Through dance, we choose to celebrate and embrace our differences and to love one another rather than allow those differences to break us apart."

They can't even hold their tongue from sexual perversion when speaking of other's, especially men, even for something like a cause. What faggots.

They live at the navel observatory, the house they are protesting is just a temp residence

>Daddy Pence

what the fuck is wrong with these people

Sounds like some shit Milo would say.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyrzaoxgpwc

ZAPPITY! ZAP! ZAP!

I used to be ok with gay rights and stuff but then I noticed the same thing, they just can't contain their perversions. I don't feel the need to make every single fucking thing about my sexuality, why do they?

What are these faggots protesting? They got fag marriage and they still aren't happy?

Rememeber the shit with target bathrooms? that was the fags running out of shit to get upset about, they found something else....this is all theyve got left....it's not like they're employed.

>mfw Pence opens the gated fence to his home and it becomes Home Alone with Pence booby trapping everything with electric shocks

kek

So what are they protesting against?

Opinions of people?