Are you REDPILLED on sugar?

Sugar used to be an expensive commodity that would have been reserved for special occasions, and usually only consumed by the male head of house. This is tradition.

Jewish bankers started financing merchant expeditions to the New World, and soon after the price of sugar dropped dramatically as beet and cane sugar became cash crops - something the Jews planned all along.

Sensing a way to degrade the white race, Jews found ways to ensure sugar kept making it into the hearty, spartan diets of whites, such as have tea with sugar (which is disgusting), or pumpkin pies (diabetes food), and all manner of other decadent foods and candies.

Obesity and diabetes rates started to climb, especially as the 19th and 20th centuries wore on and Jews funded advertising and research to make us think sugar is just another calorie like any other, not that it was a Jewish poison turning our children into fucktards and our wives into corpulent breeders --- tricking whites into wanting to breed with southern races who look more healthy in comparison because they're leaner and not bloated and splotchy from Western sugar addictions.

Stop eating sugar, sugarcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
foxnews.com/health/2010/11/09/professor-loses-pounds-junk-food-diet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/the-fat-fueled-brain-unnatural-or-advantageous/
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v67/n8/full/ejcn2013116a.html
dietdoctor.com/insulin-fatty-liver-disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1334192/
youtu.be/ZpcVku45hFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I'm eating it right now, got a new bag actually

I will stop after I finish it though, thanks OP

Ugh, Dear OP,

Please look up carbohydrates and corn syrup.

Today I was at the store buying some apples (wife likes them) and I saw I could get 6 packs of ramen noodles for a fucking dollar. Carbs are cheaper than veggies and fruits and dumb poor niggers buy carbs because 1) They have alot of energy 2) they are cheap.

Sugar isn't the issue, its corn syrup which is cheap as fuck and carbs that are cheap as hell.

If you made EBT cards have to buy a mandatory amount of fruits and veggies you would get some change but some libertarian fuck here will tell me either "GET RID OF IT ALL LET THE STARVE" or "YOU CANT MAKE PEOPLE BUY THINGS".

But seriously, cheap carbs and cheap syrup keeps poor people fat, we are the first inverse society.

i eat tons of sugar and i'm fit

That's because you work on a sugar cane farm that was carved out of the rain forest and it is the only sustenance you can get you fucking coconut head.

Enjoy carnival and zika

Thanks, I'll get into it.

true
the real jew propaganda is that it's hard to lose weight, gain muscle, and get/stay in shape
it's very easy to stay in shape if you simply count your calories and exercise a bit
then if you make sure you take in more protein and few carbs you're basically olympic level in no time

you bought into the lie, desu. Calorie-in/calorie-out is a con. Sugar is poison, and all the fat helpless NEETs are the disfigured bystanders of the sugar wars on whites.

Sugar is one of the worse things to have in your diet. It gives no nutritional benefit making it worthless calories.

how is it a con? don't have the willpower to not overeat or something? it's not hard. you can train your willpower as well. then whatever propaganda there is it's simple to not be influenced by it. but calorie-in/calorie-out is my own experience, not something someone has told me.

the sugar jew

Sugar triggers insulin which suppresses leptin (feel full hormone), and also signals to store fat in cells instead of using it, leading to overeating and difficulty losing weight in those that have metabolic issues (insulin resistance, etc).
It's not just sugar but also starch (breaks down into sugar anyway).

I cut out sugar and starch from my diet except for that found in berries (which are occasional), dark leafy greens, cream, etc

I lost 40 pounds, reversed my pre-diabetes, and am on my way to getting /fit/.
It's partially a genetic component (making you more likely to develop metabolic problems via exposure to a high carb diet), and also the added carbs to tons of processed food.
Beef jerky? Carbs + maltitol a sweetener that also triggers high blood sugar and insulin.
Soup? 30g of carbs in a can
Cookies? HFCS and sugar of course
Cereal, and low fat milk normalized as breakfast foods
Pancakes and syrup (basically cake with frosting) approved of as something to eat in the morning
Bacon and eggs shamed and demonized
Saturated fat painted as bad for you, when it raises HDL.
Sugar painted as no big deal when it increases inflammation leading to higher oxidized lipoproteins and leads to heart disease and diabetes

Fuck the sugary jew I'm never going back

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

foxnews.com/health/2010/11/09/professor-loses-pounds-junk-food-diet.html

Twinkie diet, its all about calories.

My alma mater btw

Jesus Christ is that Chloe Moretz? What the fuck happened?

I eat only whole ingredients. This isn't about me. This is about the health and integrity of the white race and how all foods are adulterated with sugar to degrade whites from their physiological supremacy. Unless you cook all your own ingredients, everything has sugar in it: lots of bread, pasta sauce, fruit juice, etc. The calories in sugar are not the same thing as calories in an egg.

Except that he was eating 170g of carbs daily is which is 130g less than is recommended by the health association, and 230g less than the average american eats.
He was also eating 1500 calories or something like that, and with any very low calorie diet you'll have an initial weight loss (water weight coming off quickly) then a slow down and a stall. If you look at his charts his weight loss was already slowing.

I'd fuck that white ass.

Calories are calories, do you not understand it is an energy scale? Did you not read my post

> The centimeters in wood are not the same as in cement

Dear Canadian Poster, Please look up the Twinkie professor who lost weight while eating twinkies as it is about input and output, also, yes, processed sugars are bad for you typically. What is wrong with you?

Funfact: Jews with 'Zucker' in their surname(German for Sugar), are often descended from sugar merchants.
e.g Sir Alan Sugar, Mark Zuckerberg

My doctor told me I was pre-diabetic too, then told me to eat subway sub sandwiches threetimes a day, cut all fruits & veggies & no juice. Am I being rused?

True, but would it have changed the outcome as it was to prove calories are calories are calories?

Ok so you ask one guy, and he says low carb/starch and all meat/veggies/legumes

Then you ask another guy, and he says no meat/legumes, only carbs and veggies

Then the third guy says only veggies and legumes

Why is the only thing they can agree on vegetables?

I left sugar and sugary shit like years ago

but when drunk I always crave a lollipop or something sweet

Yeah. Sugar is bad and leading to obesity. So is salt. Jesse Waters told me on tv.

I lost 145 pounds, I am now 200 from 345 pounds, I was pre diabetic, pre hypertensive and had sleep apenia.

No juice, switch to tea and water, diet soda or coke zero but thats it, diet tricks your body by sweets.

No juice, veggies are fine, eat all the god damn veggies you want,

Stay away from bread and starches.
Stay away from sugars,

Yogurt will be your best friend, just avoid sugary shit and look for mom and pop style yogurt brands that are more traditional, high protein without the mess.

Increase more water

>capitalist society
>investors and payroll masters galore
>built off lies, forced marketing and deception
>"Sugar is by da JOOS"

Did you know a man invented breakfast, the entire concept, after patenting pancakes?

Everything you see isnt jewished backed, funded? Sure, but backed, no thats your fellow citizens and their get rich-quick schemes trying to bullshit the world.

Again you're complaining about capitalism, that marketers are selling salt to slugs.

Considered for a moment that maybe, just maybe, your fellow citizens dont have your best interest at heart either?

I'm all for exterminating the jews but this is ridiculous.

/x/ post on Sup Forums accuses those that disagree with him of being a jewish conspirator because they make some god damn reasonable sense.

Thank you Canadian, please enlighten me more.

In that case, the fault would also lie with the consumer.

Awesome thanks for the tips man, I knew the no vegies thing sounded weird. I drink vitaminwaters now instead of sodas

/leftypol/ found this thread

veggies and fruits are carbs you fucking mongo

Official Sup Forums redpilled requirements:

>Believe in Jesus Christ, Lord and Saviour
>Understand that the holocaust never happened
>Jews are actually satanists and control everything
>9/11 was committed by liberals
>sugar is evil and satanist
>Toothpaste makes your teeth fall out
>The round earth myth is fake and satanist
>The satanists don't want you to take super male vitality and watch Infowars every day
>don't drink public water

Anybody who disagrees with this is a shill

If you don't repost this to 5 other threads you will die in your sleep tonight.

>"Vitaminwater"

lol just drink water you fucking mook.

pic is pre-shart :(

if jews are the ones pushing degeneracy, why do they buy into it just as much as the goyim? they're all fat chainsmokers just like everyone else.

Yeah man! Veggies are great, my wife cooks with spaghetti squash, yams, onions, and garlic, she invested in an indian cookbook because while they shit on the street, they know how to make veggies. Just dont starve yourselve and keep it up, veggies are high in fiber and really will help you shed.

> Also

Avoid pasta, it was my hardest thing, I used to love when it was pizza night or pasta night, look for an alternative but do not make yourself into a martyr eating salad every meal. Just easy does it.

I agree, I dropped soda and the weight is flying off me. Corn syrup is fucking poison. If you dont want to work out or diet... just drop soda and see what happens.

The way to reverse it is to get rid of what is causing the problem in the first place.
Cut your carbs, how much you need to depends on how insulin resistant you are.
You may be able to suffice by cutting out processed food (always sugar loaded), you may need to cut fruit, you may need to cut bread/pasta/potatoes. Really depends.
Some people do fine with

imagine if all sugar cellulose was used to make ethanol, but instead all that potentional energy is being stored in people as fat

>an indian cookbook

Let him be, its an alternative to corn syrup and chemical shit, give him a break.

I dont understand it, its always ridicule on this board and when someone is kind or polite some edge lord has to be a fucking asshole and be a dick to anyone that is improving themselves.

> Example: I was an alcoholic but have been sober for 5 years, made a business, and got married
> YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED FAGGOT!

Sup Forums Loving People

The only Yoghurt that tastes nice have 25% sugar.

Depends on what vegetables. Potatoes, carrots (large amounts), root vegetables in general, high amounts of onions, and so on are all carb heavy.
Depending on how bad your insulin resistance is, this could fuck you up.

Dark leafy greens, onions and garlic in moderation, squash, cauliflower/broccoli, etc are all fine
Beans are generally not (carb heavy).

Also if you're going to cut out sugar, make sure to add fat. Cook vegetables in butter, drizzle salad in olive oil, eat fatty meats, make sauces with heavy cream. It suppresses appetite, and raises HDL which is protective against inflammation which is what causes heart disease.
Don't believe jewish lies about saturated fats.

They may shit on the street but the vegetables taste god damn amazing.

So eat less sugar? I don't see the echo chamber? Did you disprove it is calories in or out some way? That was my initial point

>leaf listens to state run radio
>broadcasts one dudes radio interview as gospil

oh, yeah, i'm sure of that
i try as much as possible to make all my own food
since summer, without trying very hard at all, i've lost about 30 pounds and reached a plateau here because i haven't increased my caloric deficit any further. but it's not like i eat a ton of carbs anyway. i'll probably start gaining muscle soon in which case i'll be eating more carefully in conjunction with weight training...

>health association
yeah their pyramid and whatever else is a load of bullshit
i don't think it's a conspiracy, just your typical government incompetence. however it's hard to tell if there's a difference.

agreed, this is probably the simplest thing an average american can do, is just drop soda. used to drink it, but i realized it wasn't benefiting me, and it was even fucking my weak teeth up. so i dropped it.
it's funny that now i find most stuff way too sweet. if i eat an oreo i think they could really, really cut back on the sugar and i'd enjoy it more

You all need to learn that there are many different types of sugar and that the body processes them different.

You all need to stop spouting this psuedoscience bullshit and go read a book on this shit.

Here is a tip. Every carbohydrate you eat is broken down into a sugar called glucose. Glucose is your bodies main source of energy and without it you'd be fucking dead. Not all sugar is bad and you need to start specifying what types you're talking about.

Calories in/out completely ignores insulin and its role in weight loss. I already stated the contradiction.
>You can lose weight on a high carb diet, calories in, calories out!
>Doesn't actually eat high carb

Why would eating less sugar be important for weight loss if it's purely about calories in calories out?
Use your brain.

The CICO theory completely ignores hormone production in reaction to foods that are eaten, not only in weight loss but in health in general.
Blood sugar, heart disease, fat burning, insulin production, leptin suppression, addictive properties of certain foods, fatty liver, metabolic disorders.
Nutrition is much more than they're making it out to be, and oversimplifying and outright ignoring large important areas of health is killing people.

I also never said anything about an echo chamber. Not sure what that comment is about.

GOT TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG FAGGOT.

JUST DID SHOULDER/BACK AND NOS IM GETTING A PIZZA.

Fructose is the problem, specifically.

NO, Don't try to convince this man that because he isn't eating heavy carbs he can go all the way heavy fats. I think we need to Buddha "middle way" this shit.

Eat healthy, dont go heavy on carbs or fats, but honestly, get a gym membership to like an all inclusive gym that doesn't psych you out.

I was in a gym that was all college kids and it freaked me out and I talked myself out of going everyday for fear they would laugh at me.

got a membership at a planet fitness and my wife one two (my account) and they dont allow gallon jugs and meathead shit, now I feel like Im the "bro" I wanted to avoid, but Im not because Im not an asshole and nice to people because I was so heavy.

All in good time man

catch the blue train

T H I C C

i would wreck that

Read comments before posting

Wrong faggot.
You can also run off of ketone bodies, which are made from breaking down fat. Any cells that absolutely must run off of glucose your body can produce via gluconeogenesis.

I have limited by sugar to

Get over it you little girl. Our hate is how we love.

>gluconeogenesis

> Starving

Ethiopia did you proxy to the US for this thread?

> High Keytones are not good by any doctor

That explains why you're so retarded. Glucose is the bodies primary energy source, including the brain.

You're basically starving yourself and no way are you fucking healthy.

This. People get fat because they eat a lot of carbs and they don't do exercise to burn them, so they are stored as fat in their body.

The true redpilled diet is a protein and fiber based one.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a diet heavy in fat. The anti-fat propaganda was pushed by the sugar industry because they needed to blame something for the rise in heart disease and diabetes.

I've been eating roughly 80% fat, 15% protein (1g protein per 1kg lean body mass) 5% carbs (or incidental carbs, basically from dark leafy greens, etc) and my health has improved dramatically, including my heart health and cholesterol levels.

There have been plenty of studies showing the "ketogenic" diet (HFLC) is safe and effective long term, especially for managing diabetes.

Check out Eric Westman, who treats diabetes patients with HFLC. Or you know look at inuits, who eat hardly any carbs and a ton of fat. Or the other societies who do the same yet have the lowest rates of diabetes/heart disease of any population.

The problem with high protein diets is that excess protein is converted by the body into sugar. For someone like that user, who clearly has a metabolic disorder based around a sensitivity to sugar and overreaction by the body with insulin he should be avoiding this and focusing on nutrient dense, low insulogenic foods.

Haven't consumed soft drinks or my beloved sweet iced tea in just over a week. Already lost 10 lbs

Its an easy transition to straight water plus its vitamin infused so fuck it.
My vice is definitely pizza, gonna be toughest to ditch. Dude indian veggies are pretty decent, onions & garlic it up!
So in comparison is actual fruit a decent every so often food? I do crave juices but if fruit itself is okay then fuck juices.

I love my good fats, though my friends and senpai think Im nuts when I say not all fats are bad.
My veggie of choice is asparagus cooked in butter with black garlic

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

This is a massive redpill, and he addresses everything anons are arguing about right now. The fat content, vs muscle, carbohydrates in a diet compared to decades with lower sugar content in foods etc. Take the time to watch it.

There are more carbs in a spoon of dried tropical fruit than in a spoon of bread.

You either can't read or can't count.

Fruits that are high in fiber are awesome for you (in moderation, apparently some guy is mad that I said they were fine)

Yeah, look into indian cooking, it isn't bad for you.

Also, typically when we get hungry, protein fills us up pretty fast, so look at making your diet rich in protein, though do avoid for saturated fat protein (Bacon, salami) and look for lean proteins, there are many options that don't involve soy (jesus the issue soy becomes on this board as being a way to kill off the white male). But there are options such as milk proteins (/x/ comes in to tell us about that)

Yogurt, my true friend.

Calories 17 - Mango Per ounce
Calories 75- White Bread Per ounce

Google that you Abo

Wrong, the brain can also run off of ketone bodies.

Yes, ketones are produced during starvation, or fasting, but they are also a natural product of breaking down dietary fat. There's a difference between ketoacidosis and ketosis as well.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/the-fat-fueled-brain-unnatural-or-advantageous/
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v67/n8/full/ejcn2013116a.html
dietdoctor.com/insulin-fatty-liver-disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1334192/

Protip: the views you are spouting are out of date by 2 decades, and were made famous by (((Keyes))) and his cherrypicked 7 countries study.

Point being is your body can run off of fat as a primary source, it's called being fat adapted or being in ketosis. Ketones are also produced from burning body fat sure, but also dietary fat.

Berries are lowest in sugar so you can go for those.
Avoid banana, pineapple, and super sugary fruits. Just look them up. If your insulin resistance isn't too severe go for

Yeah, but it's not the preferred method. I am sure I can stick a pencil up my ass and write a letter to my congressman but I would rather do it with a pencil.

>tea with sugar is disgusting

You've never had Southern sweet tea, or sweet tea with lemon.

IN MY HAND

Focusing on particular ingredients is pointless if you're eating enough calories for a sumo wrestler.

If you want to have a chocolate muffin (or whatever), try having it once a week instead of twice a day.

The sugar Jew definitely has a strong grasp on me. What can I expect if I go cold turkey on fructose?

My eating habits are terrible, I drink a V-8 most mornings for breakfast, I eat lunch only sometimes, then I eat shit for dinner. The rest of my diet consists of binging on cookies into the late hours of the night. I've got to take a double dose of pepcid most days to keep my acid and bloating to a minimal.

you ruined my combo! Now some stupid asshole that doesnt actually read a thread is going to say "Hurr durr"

Low carb, high fat + intermittent fasting. Never been easier.

If you go below 50g of carbs per day, you will likely be in ketosis.
How do you think people survived before wheat, and year round access to carbohydrates? Or before agriculture?

Less preferred is really highly subjective considering it helps with disorders like Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, PCOS, inflammatory conditions, obesity. Clearly something is wrong when the "preferred" method of energy results in these types of disorders or is exacerbated by them.

Or how about the studies that your brain running off of ketones helps with conditions like alzheimers and dementia and epilepsy? Clearly a sign your brain hates it and that it's bad for you, huh?
How about the fact that people WERE eating much lower carb before sugar was added in huge amounts to fucking everything?
Eating a high carb diet is a very recent invention in human history, user.

Read some updated literature and studies on the subject, and read up on how sugar started getting pushed as a better idea in the first place. It's very recent. It was pushed by a jew. Health declined as a result.

You can't read.

Dried.

go back and try again.

Yeah, seriously the healthiest I have ever been following this, I was in good shape but followed ((recommended)) diet and ended up pre hypertensive at 25, went to a low carb high fat diet and now my bp is perfect my cholesterol is amazing, disputed the myths they tell you, I eat 12+ eggs a week, my lifts in the gym are through the roof, seriously fo some research this shit is the way we are ment to eat

You're really stupid. The reason why his weight loss began to slow was that he was losing weight and thus had a lower BMR.

> Wheat
> Pushed by Jew
> Live in Western Kansas
> Bread Belt of America

Alright man, I got it.

It's like when Mexican women yell "el diablo" you yell "jew!"

You're wrong user.
your brain works faster if running on BHB (ketone body)
>tfw ketogenic diet is redpilled as fuck

Water content changes calories? Tell me more!
And if you were right, why didnt you post the corrections? Please do so.

One once of Mango v. One Once of White Bread.

Do it!

People should focus on eating high quality food instead of following some meme dogma diet

Instead of drinking shitty bromine HFCS pop and blaming sugar you should eat a fruit

Instead of eating some garbage canola oil drenched microwave dish and blaming fat for your inflammation you should eat grass fed butter

Lost ten pounds in 20 days by simply switching to veggies and exercising for an hour 6 days a week. I take sundays off for a rest day.

>Not knowing macros
>Not consuming complex carbs
You should neck yourself. Go visit /fit/ before you ruin Sup Forums's motivation.

I really fucking doubt his BMR dipped below 1500 calories for a dude his height unless he's a 5'3" midget.

Do what you want, all I'm saying is that low sugar high fat is a healthy diet alternative e-fucking-specially for people with metabolic disorders or a myriad of other issues that sugar causes in the first place.
FYI wheat spikes blood sugar more than table sugar does.
Wheat was not a part of the average diet until very recently, our bodies are not adapted to handle it, just like they're not adapted to handle a constant stream of sugar.

Ok let me do it for you.

100 gms of dried mango: 315 cal
100 gms of whole wheat bread: 259 cal

And yes water content changes calories in some fruits.

Yes, the Jews in the concentration camps actually invented the V2 rocket, did you know that?

Can you link a study from somewhere other than a water filter salesman?

I pretty much like pineapple & figs, hopefully those are safe choices.

high fat doesn't work for anyone though
You need to look at your lipid profile if u suddenly start consuming lots of fat.
HFLC doesn't work for everyone but LC works

If you want to have intestine problems please continue to eat ramen noodles

signed
A chronic intestine patient

>using food as fuel

That's literally middle ages peasant shit.

Sugar good. High fructose corn syrup bad.

Yeah, in moderation is fine. There are these things called moonpies which I fucking love, and on Fridays I eat one. Oh well.

Can't read English, No, I was stating I didnt.

Fruit is good.

get rekt
fucking pleb
youtu.be/ZpcVku45hFY

This post proves Sup Forums doesn't understand basic nutrition.