Muslim family keep white people as slaves in uk

madworldnews.com/muslim-family-white-slaves/

Media silent, welcome to your future white peoples! .cower down and worship your new masters! Slave!

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2017/01/17/dangerous-words-that-can-get-you-fired-from-your-job-and-even-jailed-in-many-parts-of-europe-and-the-uk/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtRnZtpXi0&time_continue=105&ebc=ANyPxKrEbVoukaTVsTKwBcYp5CkRAT7rZ0aby5GoU9rFpgxX0u7uvQjVQE4wzlEWl2f47v7a-mTd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkXSAi7Ykn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kill them?

Careful how you talk about your new masters slave!
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/17/dangerous-words-that-can-get-you-fired-from-your-job-and-even-jailed-in-many-parts-of-europe-and-the-uk/

Nice source fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8
Police running away in fear from Muslim masters

WHAT THE HELL?! WHIP THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Sign of the times! Western civilisation is fucked!
Still to many blind people like

The Muhammaden is an evil cult of Satan!

>implying that someone so proud as Satan would involve himself whit the ultimate betas.

Muslims rioting in Paris,attacking police
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtRnZtpXi0&time_continue=105&ebc=ANyPxKrEbVoukaTVsTKwBcYp5CkRAT7rZ0aby5GoU9rFpgxX0u7uvQjVQE4wzlEWl2f47v7a-mTd

What the fuck is that thing.

fact of the day!

the mass immigration of islam is bought and paid for by the same rich elite that funded the nazi movement. dont believe me? get your lazy faggot ass to google and start researching.

everything is a rich mans trick

i suppose it makes a change from them keeping black people as slaves like muslims have throughout history

Is that a llama spliced with female human dna wearing a hijab?

That thing is tony Blairs sister inlaw ,ya she convert to Islam many moons ago!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkXSAi7Ykn8

Read the bible, Satan is the greatest deciever
Who does the Koran call the greatest deciever? ALLAH!
The Islamic God is Satan! The Middle East was Christian but he single handedly destroyed it with his demon spawn Muhammed

their kid is a whiny arrogant little shit too

what is that dune coon's face even trying to express in that picture

She belongs to a satanic cult and will burn in the Hellfire

I don't trust something like that

>just shat myself

she doesn't wear the headbag so much now she's on telly more. now she wears something more like african women wear. she's kind of cute and funny actually.
bakes good cakes too

That is her quintessential British smile face

With what?

Their government has already banned guns, knives, forks, sporks, spoons, hammers, wrenches, can openers, bike wheels, and pointed sticks.

Wait till her children grow up with Islam and tell me ,if it's still cute

Someone actually defended needing a licence to buy forks to me

meanwhile you have shitloads of guns and the wogs sometimes still manage to shoot you down in droves

I bet many Europeans are stockpiling weapons in hideouts all across Europe,maybe need as many as Muslims are stockpiling

Count down to a civil war started many decades ago

Well I would make sense,
Satan is a known slaver and the following of Allah are slave's,
But let me tell you something, Satan is proud and vain , you'll will never cach him in a shit hole like the middle east, well maybe in dubai ,but never in Afghanistan and the 99% of the Muslim world.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

This is how you know Allah is Satan he's proud and vain!
That's why he admitted to being Satan in the Koran
Everyone knows Satan is a deciever, but he was to vain to hide this so in the Koran he calls himself the best deciever!

T U R K R O A C H

U

R

K

R

O

A

C

H

Someone nuke us please. Can't we evacuate every white out of the UK, mass gas it, and then clean all the muzzrats from the streets once we arrive again

Man, you know we could sit here, scoff at the idea of this happening to is and brag about how it would never happen to us but you can't help but think, how can we get other people around our country to realize the dangers of hajis so it could never happen to them too?

Everyone in my immediate friend and family group know not to relax around nigs or hajis, even moreso now that we've got all these dirty little somalis showing up out of nowhere