Drumpflets actually believe the people chose him

>Drumpflets actually believe the people chose him
Hillary had to fight the mainstream media, the DNC, Russia and the jews, yet SHE STILL WON

FUCK DRUMPF, HE ISN'T MY PRESIDENT

>rigged Soros voting machines
>Commiefornia and Jew York City massive populations

No Malcolm Turnbull is your prime minister you aus fag.

The majority of people didn't vote.

>Commiefornia and Jew York City massive populations
If your country is majority commies and jews, then they get to decide who becomes your leader.

>rigged soros voting machines
prove it, machines are assumed to be operating until evidence suggesting otherwise say otherwise.

See this...this is a valid response.
If you don't vote, you don't get to complain about the outcome.

Landslide victory, 77 electoral votes.
HES YOUR PRESIDENT!! You crybaby.

lol @ dumb bitch hillary. even lies about her hometown

Sage
Faggot

Newp.

Pic extremely related.

Of course he's not your president. You're not American.

wow just imagine in 50 years when the textbooks say that hillary had to fight the media, wikileaks and sexism from the internet.

>Australia
He literally isn't your president

>prove it, machines are assumed to be operating until evidence suggesting otherwise say otherwise.

no, when the company who makes the voting machines is owned by someone who is putting a lot of money behind a specific candidate that itself is enough evidence to get a warrant

OP is an Australian interfering with our elections.

SANCTIONS NOW!!!!

She should have been in jail to begin with.

SAGE

we ended up with Bernie Sanders and then Venezuela.

it never gets old

Seems like the safeguard that was written into the constitution to prevent large states dictating every presidential election worked just fine.

When will this democracy meme end

It is going to be fucking hilarious when democrats realize nationally they are fucked.

Tenth post best post

>Media and DNC
Wtf are you talking about, both the media and DNC were shilling for Hillary the whole times. Sanders got Btfo because of the DNC instilling Hillary.

The United States is not a Democracy.

it's a Republic.

This again?

Again, 3mil is 1% you dumb nigger
If you were in a footrace and your opponent finished in 100 seconds and you finished in 101, would you consider it reasonable to say you were FUCKING ETERNALLY BTFO SUPER REKT BITCH

>HE ISN'T MY PRESIDENT
Maybe you should give it two days

Obviously not an America...just a dumb shit.

Of course he isn't your president, Aussiefag.

>HE ISN'T MY PRESIDENT

HE ISN'T MY PRESIDENT

/thread

Of fucking course he's not your president. You're in Australia. We're on the other side of the world you fuckwit. Malcolm Turnbull is your Prime Minister. I bet you're from Melbourne. We should burn that city to the fucking ground.

>>Drumpflets actually believe the people chose him

did you see the crowds?

by this logic, you'd be fine if an island state like hawaii imported millions of foreigners, gave them citizenship, and had them vote for their own dude and by their votes alone get him into presidency

>tfw live in the two NJ counties surrounded by the sea of blue

monmouth x ocean counties forever