BEST INAGURATION EVER

I have a feeling Donald is going to have some big time A-list performers that no one is going to be expecting to perform, thus resulting in liberals BTFO and after that happens your going to see Hollywood collapse on itself.

Anyone have any January 20th predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmBj8r1-fDo
youtube.com/watch?v=iF1cq-jjHDc
youtube.com/watch?v=zyBxMHoIKSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like anyone gives a fuck who turns up. Oh look Obama had madonna ripping her panties off and getting closeups of he granny gash at his inauguration, and Elton john stuck his dick up a nigger live on stagem whats trump gonna have? NOTHING? Fantastic, suits me. I just dont want Maria carey to bend over a 1000 times wearing that ridiculous outfit and showing me her MILF rusty bullet hole

fuck the party.

Trump should take the oath in a bunker or on a Nightwatch plane.

Who gives a crap about hollywood. We didn't do it when Merryl Streep spoke, we won't care when some celebrity shows up for the inauguration.

Ceremony is over.
Kanye steps on stage.
"Cant stump the trump, niggah
He aint no wiggah
HE orange bruh
stop the left, duh"

>Hollywood collapsing on itself
>Caitlyn Jenner
>liberals wake up and realize the false reality they've been living in for years
>mfw this inauguration is the actual happening

I hope he isn't
I'm socks of hype and ever escalating wankfests of star after star.

Quality relatively unknown talent would be much better.

A friend tells me the transition team reached out to Mac Miller, who agreed to perform his song "donald trump".

>wankfests
>burger

>Trump force one enters a hover on top of the crowd
>start torque rolling
>trump parachutes out
>obama you're fired
>everyone claps

As someone who lives in DC it might just be fine.

So parking in the middle of the city is nigh im-fucking-possible. It's like new york but with more one way streets. Which means the entire city will be moving in on public transportation. Now I don't know how DCs metro reputation is to outsiders but here it's a well know shit show. It's infested with ghetto trash taniquas and dindus and the union that runs the whole show hires friends and seems to fire everyone who isn't a fucking nigger. This means the metro is already fucked and broken. And they've announced on inauguration day it'll be on a limited service.

So when metro gets over taxed it shuts down. And people will be emerging from their hotels to pile into the hot and crowded underground stations and being to compete for the trains now rolling onto a platform every 40 minutes. Which is obviously going to cause tension.

On top of that you have the baby's first revolutionaries threatening to chain the metro trains up in protest, preventing further movement.

I expect that the majority of crowds will start making their way into the city on foot from that point. And then you realize the cops are planning to block the streets. It's going to be chaos and the sheer volume of protesters and chained crybabies along with any of Trumps right wing boys looking to fucking Smash someone's teeth in. It's going to be like a circle of chaos and mayhem forming a perfect impenetrable barrier to Trump's doo.

It's basically going to be this joke from the Simpsons.

youtu.be/gmBj8r1-fDo

>Johnny Rebel takes the stage
>Quit yer bitchin' nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=iF1cq-jjHDc
>mfw

I just hope he tells obama he is fired. It would be so fucking legendary people would never shut up about it.

>showing me her MILF rusty bullet hole

haha

my man that is some I'll stab you and fuck the wound type of shit right there

>Mac Miller
Had to google. Seems degenerate as fuck.

i'll be happy if he says "obama, you're fired". he could do just about anything else and i'll still orgasam

>Trumps right wing boys looking to fucking Smash someone's teeth in.
Ha Ha mfw you unironically believe this

I wouldn't mind having it if it happened

No one cares about celebrities. Occasionally the likes of Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra would go, sing a single song and fuck off.

In 2008 it was turned into a concert with Aretha Franklin, Beyonce and other nob ends turning up. Let's get it back to what its always been, a ceremonial event celebrating a great democracy. Stop trying to cheapen it with God damn niggers jiggying on stage.

YES!

He'll invite all Fortune 500 CEOs, bankers, and Hedge fund managers to stand up and wave to the crowd.

fpbp

Looking forward to some crazy protests. I'll be manning a bunker with my Guard unit - today we got our briefing on Rules for Use of Force, and tomorrow we're getting sworn in as Special Police.

Come on, funtimes.

Kanye
Hopefully interrupting and declaring jeb the best presidential candidate

Johnny Rebel is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyBxMHoIKSE