I'm going to miss this man. Press F to pay respect to the best president we've ever had

I'm going to miss this man. Press F to pay respect to the best president we've ever had.

No.

F for Fuck right off.

If if if if if

>COMMIE NIGGER

Fuck Obanga and fuck black people

F

We'll save millions now that the vacationer-in-chief is out.

the best aussie post i've seen in a while

No. Press S to spit on his legacy.

S.

B L A C K E D

As they say when you have done your job right, no one will be sure you have done anything at all.

Obama stopped the recession, reduced unemployment and under him America became energy independent rather than sucking Saudi dick constantly.

F

S

nigger

hahahahahahhahaahhahaha

yea thats just how it goes!

also pic related

your proxy is showing user

F

S

S

OH LOOK ANOTHER NIGGER GRABBING A FRENCH WOMAN!

S

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F okie dokie

GTFO. Get. The Fuck. Out.

S

>Miss

fuck no

F

No press S to suck his di... I mean step on his memory.

It really annoys me that just because Obama is black everyone has to treat him like he's the best ever and we are gonna miss him so much.

He's like that mentally retarded kid in school that wanted to play basketball and when everyone would go out of their way to get him a shot, everyone cheers like crazy and says "Way to go buddy! Yeah!" And claps even though it took him 18 tries to make a basket from 3 feet away. Yeah, good job buddy.

S.

F

Press D to forget about him completely and go on with your life

The funniest thing of all? Progressive Activists actually think Obama wanted Hillary to win. NOTHING could be further from the truth. Obama's People hated the Clintons,seeing them as GOP sellouts. Trump's victory allows Obama's people to conduct a blood purge of the last of the Clintonites from the Democratic Party.

Trump's victory is what Obama wanted all along. Only assclown Progs believe otherwise.

>buying Obama is a progressive meme

F

he wasn't so bad

This.

Thats not Teddy Roosevelt though......

Press B to pay respects to the BullMoose.

S

S

Send him back to Niggeria, I know it's Kenya but whatever.

S

Nigger leaves a path of destruction and chaos behind him, white man has to clean it all up. Sad!

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

B
A
R
R
Y

S

Respect to the Ted

>We will never get another President will a killer stache and smile like Teddy's.

Poor Lady Liberty, only able to weakly grasp at her attacker after getting stabbed in the back.

BULLY!

S

>Obama hugging statue of love try
Doesn't he hate America. He should be hugging muhammad or his tranny wife.

I bet you voted Trudeau

S

F ;_;7

this fucking leaf,
off yourself
he is genuine the worst president in US history

Truly one of the greatest presidents of all time

F

He doesn't have a legacy to spit on.

S

S