Scientist confirms caucasians are closely related to neanderthals

>scientist confirms caucasians are closely related to neanderthals
>niggers take this to mean that white people are cavemen and they wuz kangz
>completely ignore the fact that they're more closely related to Homo Erectus than whites are to neanderthals
Realizing that niggers are literally just Homo Erectus changes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2333449/Did-eat-Neanderthals-Dramatic-new-theory-claims-devoured-early-man.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc
scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding
counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor_D4
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/12/18/252046939/mixing-it-up-50-000-years-ago-who-slept-with-whom
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not suprising, we share a different ancestor then the negroids.

They should remake that Brendan Fraser caveman movie with Don Cheadle

>>scientist confirms caucasians are closely related to neanderthals

Post peer reviewed citations, please.

every race but blacks have neanderthal dna

this is the type of thing you need to like to, user. I kind of hope this was true, I was on a camping trip recently with my less fanatical, yet still based friends and we got drunk and i went on this whole rant about "blacks arent the same thing as everyone else, i dont hate them for no reason i just think we arent the same type of creature as they are" and by god i hope it gets into mainstream science.

We need the people who say "but youve gotta accept climate change because consensus" to have to admit this.

link to**

that file name

Seems to be working out for us pretty good

East-Asians have even more neanderthal admixture but you never hear the we wuz kangz crowd talk about that.

So which is it?

Are they simply related to Homo Erectus or are they actually Homo Erectus as you claim?

Wewuz types lump everyone who isn't black into the same group.

that homo erectus kinda does look like don cheadle

Listen
For the last time.

NIGGERS WERE INVADING SAVAGES AND CANNIBALS

They literally ate the Neanderthals out of existence.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2333449/Did-eat-Neanderthals-Dramatic-new-theory-claims-devoured-early-man.html

Looking for beginnings turns you into a crab, Historians look backwards; they end up believing backwards too.

Yes, it does.

More infographics pls

Caucasians have less Neanderthal DNA than Asians. Amerindians have the most.

Cro-magnon is 100% Caucasian in phenotype btw. I say this because "Edenist" retards think whites were Neanderthals raped by Cro-Magnon niggers. Problem with that is niggers have a different phenotype than Caucasians/Cro-Magnon. All the niggers in Sub-Sahara Africa that aren't bushmen or living in the mixed horns (basically leaving only the Bantu) have extremely archaic ape-like features and are probably homo erectus and sapien hybrids

Can we return to
>this
?

>filename

Didn't they migrate from near the Horn of Africa to the Arabian Peninsula?

Oh god I want a pair.

Thanks man. Filling up a folder.

its nothing new, theyre just blowing it out of proportion

Possibly, it's been some time since I last looked this stuff over and I'm not an expert in biological anthropology by any means

You're welcome! I'll look through and see if I have any other relevant pics, but that might be it.

Kek

Because intelligence is by far the most important thing and the washes of Africans and hispanics would dumb the result down to about 90 IQ or lower. Because whites are the only ones voting right wing. Because whites have the right genes for creating greatness.
And, you know, not wanting to be eradicated from the face of the earth is also pretty appealing

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

>Race-mixing is a cause and and contribution to various health issues
home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc
scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding
counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084

I'm just waiting for African Genotype remains to be found in prehistoric Europe.

be white and live in a cave with sturdy walls vs mud hut.. fine with me

>One theory for the Neanderthals disappearance is that they couldn't compete with humans, who had better brains and more sophisticated tools
Discarded

>that perfect blue ring just right of center

Negroids uniquely descend from a sub-Saharan variant of Homo erectus (I call it the Homo wewuz).

Southeast Asians also uniquely descend from Denisovans.

A substantial percentage of the kangz crowd probably believes that "Homo Erectus" refers to some kind of rapper pimp.

This one is a winner.

One more.

Is this Don Cheadle?

There isn't really any reason to think early humans were more evolved (smarter) than neanderthals. Early humans did out breed them, but we don't know why.

ah I knew it looked familiar

>that part where the curious white teacher asks black kids "What would happen if all the white people just disappeared?"
>"We screwed, nigga!"

They know they're inferior. That's why they all want a white woman more than anything.

Yeh but... Here's the thing... People with positive blood types have rhesus monkey genes. I have a negative blood group so I don't have monkey genes. Crazy but true.

Neanderthal admixture= Intelligence, Creativity and Innergroup loyalty

Cromags and Homo Erectus were the niggers of their time

caucasians are an extraterrestrial race dude

Would pure Neanderthals if they existed today be more intelligent than the average person if raised under similar circumstances?

Much more

funniest thing ive seen 2day

I remember seeing something about how the warrior gene hypothesis was disproven, I would take it with a grain of salt but then that might be wrong as well.
Honestly, something interesting I would point out is this.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor_D4
Apparently, this is a gene that affects dopamine function, and is commonly associated with novelty-seeking behavior (and for anyone that can make the dopamine connection, it is also associated with ADHD-ADD as well).
The gene itself apparently came about around 30k-20k years ago and from there had incredible success, spreading around human populations like a virus, but now things like novelty-seeking aren't really encouraged, it's usually found in nomadic populations, but now that we've settled we really have no need for novelty seeking it seems. Really, it makes you wonder if other mental "illnesses" are really just mental adaptions towards different environments.

Is that why niggers are obsessed with sneakers?

What? Figure you can get blacks to work if you make them the workboot?

Kek

The thing that you should realize is that brain size does not equate to intelligence.
For one, the neanderthals are a significantly less developed pre-frontal cortex, the part of the brain associated with the functions of higher-level intelligence, such as abstract thinking, long-term planning, etc.
Also, one should also realize that larger brains are a common adaption in colder climates, it helps with metabolism, the Inuits and Scandinavians generally have large brain sizes but again, this does not equate to intelligence (I'm sure in the case of the Inuits, Sup Forums would care to agree)

We can find out. We mapped their genome. We could start cloning them and raising them to be our warrior class, like Yakub did- oh, wait...

So African descent is closer to chimpanzee?

So do you agree with the mainstream 'out of Africa' route for the first Humans?

No, they wouldn't. Otherwise they'd have out-competed humans. Much more likely is that they bred with whatever other pre-human species there was and evolved into cro-magnon man, which is really similar to modern human.

Homo erectus in africa didn't get this cross breeding with neanderthal and thus didn't gain the thickening of neocortex he had: that's why white people have more ability to imagine the future and plan for it. More neocortex.

Thank you sir

Well, genus Homo and direct human descendants did speciate in Africa, yes.
Mainly, I agree with the multiple migrations route, there was a migration of Homo Erectus around 1.9 million years ago that resulted in the speciation of many hominid species (the most famous of which being neanderthalensis and the denisovians). However there was a group of homo erectus that stayed in africa and following significant evolutionary pressure starting around 100k years ago, evolved into homo sapiens sapiens and began spreading out of africa once more.
Personally, I believe that there were many different migrations, as there were many more human-related hominid species that we cannot find evidence of, I mean hell we barely have decent evidence that the denisovians existed.

>No, they wouldn't. Otherwise they'd have out-competed humans

The highest IQ races are being conquered by the lowest as we speak.

Man, I love Don Cheadle

I honestly thought that was Don Cheadle from the thumbnail

lel

Yeah, but not Obama. Obama is 1/4 neanderthal 1/4 cromagnon and 2/4 homo errectus

underrated

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/12/18/252046939/mixing-it-up-50-000-years-ago-who-slept-with-whom

"As someone once said," Slatkin observes, " 'If a Neanderthal came and sat next to you on a bus, you'd probably get up and change seats. But if a Homo erectus came and sat next to you on a bus, you'd probably get off the bus.' "

This.
Evolution is not about superlatives, there are other factors that count, luck being one of them.
Being born a genius is useless if you die of some infection when you're 5.

The vast majority of African Americans have some sort of Neanderthal dna. They aren't genetically pure negroids.

Obama is all nigger. It's in the attitude more than anything.

Lord knows how many times I've seen this. I still read it every time.

THEY'RE SO FUCKING EQUAL

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW FUCKING EQUAL TO US THEY REALLY ARE

>and are probably homo erectus and sapien hybrids

Pretty much, see: .

Well, yeah, since African Americans have partial European admixture, which is why they'll always have a higher average IQ than sub-Saharans.

wrong. they don't typically have any neanderthal blood, because even neanderthals were smart enough to migrate out of Africa. Italians actually have the highest percentage of neanderthal blood.

You need tens of thousands of dollars to show off a designer car..you need a couple of hundreds to show off jordans.

It's not rocket science and shouldn't take an entire thread to work out.

In a poor community everything is relative.

Fugggg

>whycan'tiholdallthisequality.gif

Maybe everyone was smart enough not to get mixed with apefrican niggers and took off.

>there are other factors that count, luck being one of them.

Well, in this case it's more like demography.

Eugenics and genetic modification now.

>Neanderthals get masscucked by Homo erectus to the point of extinction
>/pol still boasts about having cuck ancestry

Well that explains a lot

African Americans have been mixing with Germanic and Anglos for centuries. The problem is that the negro gene is very dominant. The muh Neanderthal dna does not really deduce anything from the average African American negro since they also have that cave man genetic, whether they choose to accept it or not. Negros are probably the most complicated and genetically diverse group of people on the planet. They're anything but homonegous. Many would like to think that Tyrone is the same as some mutombo negro from South Africa. On the other hand, the average Tyrone is from a completely diffrent ethnic group that's arguably more genetically related to a welsh man.

It's not easy getting on that 85 IQ level but your right everything is simple with them. Shiny things is all it is.

it's actually the "magic ingredient" they are missing

only 2% to 5% have neanderthal ancestry

>scientist confirms caucasians are closely related to neanderthals
>Don Cheadle take this to mean that white people are cavemen and they wuz kangz
>completely ignores the fact that he is more closely related to Homo Erectus than whites are to neanderthals
Realizing that Don Cheadle is literally just Homo Erectus changes everything.

But goy, how would we """solve""" that extremely problematic low fertility in White countries, then? :^)

>African Americans
really!?

No they aren't. This is just temporary. We've allowed Marxist feminism to fuck up the male/female dynamic and that's what has tanked the birth rate. Strict monogamy+arranged marriage was one of the bedrocks of our civilization. It's basically a Civ V Tech upgrade that makes all men more productive and ensures that men and women have more children and healthier children. No civilization that has had a 'sexual revolution' has survived. We will either collapse and go back to a monogamous system or more likely devise some sort of technical solution (genetically engineered children using artificial wombs or something like that).

Europeans have the most neanderthal blood and are the most successful of the races but also the most warlike when pushed.

Sub saharans have zero neanderthal blood and are the most primal pure "human" with very little real history or worthwhile racial achievements.(Check the UNESCO site for world heritage aswell as individual nation achievements)

Asians(all Asians not just what the US define as Asian) have "some" Neanderthal blood and have a rich history and heritage from the middle east to the orient.

This video is great. The worlds history year by year.
Very detailed and lasts a while(19 mins). Worth the time. Northern Hemisphere supreme. Eurasia masters of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

Citation needed Feels detected