/pic unrelated/

/pic unrelated/

Why do you judge people by their nationality/sexuality/skin color?

who is this semen demon?

I judge people by the colour of their flag, turkroach. Now get out.

Who cares, Iron Maiden

If honest question lurk more.

I will bet she is a total poser.

Up the irons!

Because melanin is a good indicator of criminality.

8/10 would up her irons

I'll tell you next thread if ya give me a bump
I think mine could be important and time critical

convenience. well if you did it individuality you would be fucking tired, i dont think even lil wayne would be able to out nigga Chicago if he had to describe all the people there one at a time

I don't really. But it's not my fault that most run in with whites make them appear seemingly cultureless and boring, it's not my fault that blacks seem to always be subhuman, or that spics are dirty and entitled, or that asians are emotionless soulless goblins. I don't project these qualities onto them, but as soon as they open their mouths, as soon as I start to get to know them, they basically always start displaying these sorts of behaviors.

I hate dumb cunts who wear metal shirts as 'fashion' and don't have the slightest clue who the band is.

By the looks of your flag it might be your sister.

Does it matter? Her worth amounts to how tight her pussy is

The same way people judge a perfume by the top notes. It's the first impression.

>Why do you judge people by their nationality/sexuality/skin color?

This ones act as signs of which it-s the most probably cultural background of someone,
id you see a japanese making reverence to elder people and to authoritiesn, you know that its the influence of their cultural background what has given this people the concept of normal behavior, and this makes a lot of diferrence from culture to culture and sadly this why diferent cultures prodece diferent types of people , that can not always work as well in the same society.

>Why do you judge people by their nationality/sexuality/skin color?
Pattern recognition.

skin color and nationality and a proxy to race, and therefore genetic predisposition and therefore behavior

Also see:

I don't.

I judge nations, sexualities, and races by the behavior of their members.

You heard the murilard, Post your sister pics.

i demand sauce on this goddess right the fuck now.

highly unlikely that she doesn't listen to maiden for real with those tats and hair length.

Stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

Most metal girls use it as a fashion accessory and a means of easy male attention. Same deal as with gamer girls

Why shouldn't I?

again, that's very unlikely. real metal girls are faw and few inbetween. i know they're selling metallica shirts at h&m right now, but that girl is clearly legit. and i want to marry her. who is she.