Friday Trump will be President

Friday Trump will be President.

What will you be doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSY7jxlB0Kg
youtu.be/Cp6xrR2hsFY?list=PL2E77A44E2713536A
youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to school, compete in a soccer match, drive two hours away to fuck a girl I met on vacation, go asleep to liberal tears on twitter

The same thing I do every Friday, Pinky. Plot to take over the world.

crying my eyes out and hoping this is all just a bad dream.

Watch the inauguration, buy the new yugioh structure deck, build my deck, and participate in Sup Forums Trump threads.

Deploraball and then watching the inaguration from some dank ass close seats.

My state senator hooked my ass up.

Make my steak and eat it with some beers while I watch the inarguation.
What time does he actually take the oath and become president so I don't eat my steak early?

Work. Someone has to pay all you NEETs welfare checks.

Jackshit.

making $30 an hour. I'll probably buy some pot.

underrated

sipping on a bottle of quality alcohol watching the inauguration

going to school with my trump shirt

Masturbating furiously.

Hoping for the great happening whilst watching as the city shall be a clusterfuck with 800k-1mn pro trump supporters and 270-380k+ protestors in 25 different areas.

The numerology and anniversaries this year are going to be fun.

Drinking this

And liberal tears that is

Working, because I'm not a fucking deadbeat like most of you.

Fucking pissed that I'll be paying taxes for this moron to spend on his shitshow projects.

continue being a rural and suburban retard

What a full day

Drank mine on election night. Tasted pretty tart for such a sweet day.

Lurking Sup Forums watching for "happening threads". Where else would I be?

>Doctors appointment on Thursday
>Haven't had a check up in about 2 decades

Either contemplating my impending death from cancer/AIDS or practicing C#, maybe both

Work during the morning, find a quality stream to watch history take place, shitpost on my phone, go back to work, go out for a drink with the lads to celebrate

I guess I will watch the show, also a organisation called "Democrats aboard" wants to demonstrate against "trumpism" worldwide at 5 p.m in my city.
What a shitty lobby organisation

I like in a liberal county if a red state.

Should I go downtown on inauguration night? I'm predicting at least one murder.

Work. Go home. Work on my Volvo. Maybe hang with my newfoundland. Run my Trains, then bed.

Riding my bike around an empty church parking lot while idiots protest in the city statehouse

I will be at the inauguration 100 yards from the God emperor himself.

Will be a comfy am, drinking in bed, watching it on my laptop

>tfw no 50" 4K tv to watch inauguration

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

youtube.com/watch?v=KSY7jxlB0Kg

>what will I be doing on Inauguration Day?

Operation Insertion, Schadenfreude edition 2.0

I can't wait to get some memes ready for the event. It won't be as fun as November 9th...but it'll be fucking fun all the same!
>pic related

I live north of Seattle. There are supposed to be tens of thousands protesting. They're even trying to get high schools shut down to protest.

I really want to go down but Seattle is so gridlocked without protests, I can't escape if I release my power level. Not risking me or my car getting loved and tolerated.

Will be at TKD practice then afterwards cards with my friends. Then watching it afterwards once I get home

Calling in sick and celebrating.

>They're even trying to get high schools shut down to protest.
>Meaning that they're stopping education just to encourage people to chimp out

pence @ 11, trump @ noon GMT -5

>drive two hours to fuck a girl
i had some tinder bitch drive and hour and a half to fuck me for a weekend, i told her it was the dumbest thing id ever heard and she just shrugged and started taking her clothes off

are you people that desperate?

>Seattle
I'm in New York and it'll be thrice as packed with protesters.
Not that I'm not participating, though.

Exactly. So far the city sent letters saying kids will get an unexcused absence if they protest and they're chimping out over that.

Working. We've got a big shutdown planned on the school I'm working in. Looking to cap the workweek at 53 hours

Drunk in a punk rock concert.

Work on some template overlays for work while watching a livestream of the inauguration on one channel and a livestream of Anti-Fa(ggot)s getting curbed stomped by an army of bikers on the other.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD BLESS DONALD J TRUMP

Get drunk after class
sleep it off
Get drunk at a party on saturday

You'll both be wondering why you're in a terrible/no relationship in 10 years.

having sex with my FWB I met on Grindr

Don't smear your dirty nigger hands in Moon Man

Will be at work during the inauguration. Afterwards celebrating with Jim Beam and Sup Forums

looking for a job.

Civil war

Here not there

I'm going to crack open a bottle of bubbly and toast the Trump on his mission to make America great again.
Assuming the CIA don't off him by then of course.

I'll be down at the Women's March at Judkins, 10 am sharp, on Saturday trying to get laid.

I'm not joking. I have no scruples and I like to get my dick wet. Go ahead and keep detesting women, you faggot NEETs, I'm going to fuck them in your stead.

Attending a protest to try to pick up people sort of defeats the purpose.

youtu.be/Cp6xrR2hsFY?list=PL2E77A44E2713536A

If this isn't a proxy, Godspeed

>imb4 Gambia has internet?

Watching the assassination live on TV.

You fucked a loser. What does that make you?

working and probably stuck in traffic on 95

might call in sick so i can go see the shitshow live

By coincidence I have the day off work. I plan to get drunk and hopefully watch some carnage.

Working

I don't want to stick my dick in crazy. There's plenty of rich country chicks in Snohomish to pork

Probably sleeping through it like every other thing that happens.

I swear, everything that goes down always happens when im asleep.

>9/11
Asleep

>iraq invasion (hell, even desert storm)
Asleep

>school shootings
Asleep

>black church congregation shot by cops while just spreading the good word, getting their life on track
Asleep

>chimpouts
Asleep

>donald trump wins election
Asleep

Witnessing history

I actually think I'm going to get laid off Friday lol. I work on a ship and our contract ends Thursday afternoon.

Sucks that it has to be innaguration day but I'm pretty sure it's happening.

Whatever though. Always work around for sailors. I'll probably be at the titty bar asking them to turn on the news lol.

You need to get woke.

Doing my first clinical rotation as a respiratory therapy student. It sucks that I'll miss it as I am there for 12 hours.

Listening to CSPAN on a Bluetooth earpiece at work (construction).

RARE

Have a celebratory beer, pray to Kek thanking him for his good work, and play youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA

Working. I have my ASRK and patrol carbine loaded with special pills for any dumb niggers that chimp out.

getting down

Enjoying watching my horrible roommate get kicked out, then watch the inauguration

wake up, go to work, shit post pol, come home, play vidya, shit post pol, fap, etc...

Jerking off, eating cheesecake and watching anime. hell yea

Having lots of sex with my girlfriend then going with her to a friends to play magic the gathering and have a few beers to celebrate.

I'm laying out of work so I can call Homeland Security and tell them I heard two beaners talking about smuggling in some sand niggers and firearms at work. Then I'll wait for them to raid the place and record it. I've worked there too long and I've watched a mommys boy run daddy's company in the ground by greed and managerial retardation. I'm also related to the owner. Don't even give a fuck. It's gonna be great. Maybe a bit selfish, but who isn't these days.

watching the 'aug

Probably at work, then drinking and shitposting with you faggots that evening.

Sounds like doing your civic duty

Getting drunk

Working

Also isn't that the protest where the goal is to be completely silent? How are you going to hit on chicks when every feminist can hear you?

I have a fucking lecture in college...
Maybe I should skip to watch...

Jury duty. Kill me.

When in the jury room, stream the inauguration

Browse Sup Forums all day and throw a party. I've got no school or work. Party time!

I have an all-day interview at my dream job :D

I'm gonna get shitfaced and play with the borescope that should be arriving then. Probably gonna text my girlfriend and try to organize a booty call, then be too drunk to fuck anyway.

So other than the borescope pretty much what I do every friday

Good luck.

I will be performing Rite of Drinking for the continuing good luck of Trump.

go to shooting range in the morning, enjoy my day off, then get drunk and watch the speech.

Good luck user

You're the first user I thought of when I saw
Do it, it's made for you.

Making America Great Again

here's you

I will be attending the inauguration with some close friends.

i will be with my family, raising our new flag and watching the inauguration.

winning dota

Probably stuck at a desk with my face buried in research papers because I'm a phd student who's absolutely cucked by his robot of a professor

watching trump's assassination live on TV