Its the white mens duty to destroy blacks by insiminating they best looking women

Its the white mens duty to destroy blacks by insiminating they best looking women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdFisV2O9tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Canada

Unless you are ALSO procreating withik your race and making more pure white babies, that method will also result in extinction. This could work if slavery were reenstated and black concubines were kept in addition to your white wife and mother of your many children.

>insiminating

i'm not surprised that a canadian retard doesn't know how to spell.

go prep the bull moose that fucks your beaver-wife's son, pierre.

It's my duty to destroy that booty. No thx

YES

>muh race purity
Extinction of who? I really don't get why you believe whites are getting bred out by blacks. Its really the other way around. You have the sheer numbers to out breed blacks into non-existence. Course you'd have the mixed result to deal with which wouldn't be anything to seal with since they are related to you.

Now if mexicans start bedding your women, you have a problem.

Be careful. A beautiful black women is a fine thing. However, the sight of your dick going in, the contrast in skin tones will rewire your brain if you're not careful.

>insiminating
What did the rakeless mean by this?

This is wrong. A child raised without a father will turn out poorly and if you're raising a mulatto kid, that means you're not raising a white kid.

Fuck off, leaf.

Not aware of global demographics? Whites are a minority. A quarter of the Earth's population will be African by 2050. White European's make up less than 5%.

It's not true that once you go black you never go back tho, my wife was originally from Best Korea

Can't argue with dubba dubbz.

dude. what the fuck.

WHO?

*their

Saved.

Diversity is important. Did you look down to watch it going in? If so then you must have been mentally on guard. I've never had any of that purple Asian pussy though.

Your mum before the sex change

sorry reality bothers you

Fuck Lauren. She's fake af and she's a 6/10

oh god

ségolène royal

Yes, and 4 out of my 20 sexual partners have been black. Rest were blonde and red-headed except for the wife.

Sauce?

This desu.

>race mixing

not trying to pop your bubble or anything m8, but fucking anything black increases your risk of disease by 400%

Total wife material. That body makes me go crazy.

Wouldn't be surprised. In a recent video she ranted against white nationalism as being "extreme"
youtube.com/watch?v=rdFisV2O9tM
Or she's hiding her power level.

>nigger english
>nigger spelling

Absolutely remarkable. Niggers are so utterly stupid that, even after 600+ years of integration, they still cannot string together a single grammatically correct sentence in the one language they know.

It blows my mind that after all this time niggers need an entire, simplified dialect, which consists solely of dropping tenses and plurals, solely to accommodate their mental retardation. It really is something.

>you have the sheer numbers
I know we joke about this a lot but,
are you actually retarded?

i agree. we need to rewrite the laws so polygamy is legal and then every white man needs to have a few white wives and then negro mistresses. if we do this for 2-3 generations then blacks as they know it won't exist.

please tell me she's a scientist or Phd student or scientist or novelist, and not another fucking entertainer

Brittney White bro, enjoy. She is one seriously sexy negress and those tits.... Jesus. Faptime.

>. In a recent video she ranted against white nationalism as being "extreme"

And you expect people to see it as mainstream? lel
Kid, you spend too much time online.

>A fucking leaf.

Its actually fast growing due to the ongoing genocide of the European race(which are the world minority) through cultural subversion,24/7 media propaganda and political treason. There's nothing wrong with wishing to preserve your race and its heritage.

I dunno about that. I'll stick to my happas.

Daily reminder

Should I impregnate guiz?

>Its the white mens duty to destroy blacks by "insiminating" they best looking women

You mean like inserting a monkey into them ?

No. I mean like inseminating your mom you fucking autist.