Yfw you realized that Hillary Clinton will NEVER, EVER be the President of the United States of America

>yfw you realized that Hillary Clinton will NEVER, EVER be the President of the United States of America

I want them to zoom in on her face as Trump makes the pledge.

It feels so damn good.

>tfw after Friday libs have to say "President Trump"

>she'll never be president in this lifetime

I sometimes wake up all tired depressed a little and sit in bed a while, then I realize Trump won and that crooked no good lying con-artist Hillary lost and I jump out of bed with a smirk on my face. The good guys do win sometimes in real life, we dodged a bullet.

It annoys me that people insist on saying PEOTUS. I mean it's techically right, but come on it's so obviously just salt. Normal people don't get that pedantic

Let's see what happens after these 4 years

le monke

>she will die in your lifetime

With all that money and the broads he is use to getting it's not surprising you would turn to extreme fetishes. If I had trump money you would hear about all the hookers I had peeing on each other.

The Trump curse, both GHW Bush and his wife in intensive care, will Kek work in two's this time?

that fucking feel

When you realized the racist, women-antig, of Trump will be used against him for the next 4 or 8 years against him. LOL neo-nazi, even germany is not nazi these day, you are GONE!

>tfw you realize that the clinton legacy dies with her just as the bush legacy dies with jeb

This fucking year and a half shook my skepticism towards a higher power to my core, there is just so much insane glory on display.

There is a force beyond our comprehension and prediction in the world, defying logic and science.

A meme force.

It's like a dream

>yfw you realize trump decimated two political dynasties with one stroke

No PEOTUS stands for President-Elect of the United States. I have a problem with people insisting on calling him "president-elect" instead of "president"

The pee thing is a different thing started by desperate faggots that's weird to see people still believe

Meme magic is fucking real and the past year is basically proof

>yfw one billionaire with a big mouth outplayed every lifelong politician with no experience only shitposting

If they wanted to win they should never have attacked firearm freedom.

Because that's what he is.
We can't have 2 POTUSes concurrently

*should have never rigged the primaries

To be fair the MSM is full of stupid people who are desperate for ANYTHING they can attack trump with. Dont need exquisite bait to troll them.

>i have a problem with people doing things right
Tell me more about your autism

No, the fact is they were getting polls saying 90% of Americans support a so-called "assault weapons" ban, when they clearly didn't.

They are so out of touch they were happy to just believe their own fucking bullshit and lie to the American people.

They fucked themselves because they are fucking morons, and the warning signs were there in front of them back in '12 and '13.

In the original time line she is though.

Just think there is a alternate Sup Forums filled with Sup Forumslacks who wonder why kek and meme magic failed. They probably all joke about the time line where Trump won, but here we are.

nice try shill, but unless we stay vigilant she may steal the election yet.

Probably bait but here's your you anyways. Peotus is obviously fine for news reports and official stuff, but it's annoying when people go out of their way to emphasize it in casual conversation or online.

Obama isn't even really president anymore; he's in the lame-duck period. The only reason for people to get up in arms about titles after the election is if they're having trouble accepting the results

I just feel sorry for the ones living in the alternate timeline

>everyone I don't agree with has autism

>yfw you realize the Jews in the Democrat party fucked over Hillary accidentally

>mfw

>TFW when you remember Obama was elected TWICE.

Lucky shot this time.

May it by like Arnie in california.

Nobody checked these zeros from Duane

mfw

Feels good mang.

Although there's a 5% chance that, in 2020 and tethered to a life support machine, the left will still be Shilling for Hill.