California secession imminent

WE ARE NOT GOING TO LIVE IN DRUMPF'S AMERICA

YOU RACIST FLYOVER RETARDS DO NOT GET TO WIN!

DO IT!!

California will break up before this shit happens.

Good, enjoy your new and decaying system, Ahmed.

I support calexit as a conservative.

I believe in states rights and california should have the right to secede from the union.

t. californian

I live in CA and there is no fucking way in hell this would happen.

>California Succeeds from the union.
>Just like with Virginia, it splits into 2 or more states, with the conservative portions forming new states that stay with the union.
>U.S. invades and takes back California with ease.
>California has all of its political power taken away, and now Conservatives win the Presidency with ease.

What a great idea! If you want to help conservatives, please do it!

We already won, retard.

this. liberals are shit tier citizens and basically retarded despite their level of education.

I've never felt better living in the land of tards

IF YOU DO IT, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WONT COME AND CRUSH YOUR SKULLS?
we are not having you drought fags secede from us

t.slavic illinoisan

though probably like half the california counties accounting for about 60-70% of the land of california are fine with it.
If they want to secede, carve out the counties that want to stay first then dam all the rivers before they reach the leave the US proper.
Enjoy liberal paradise.

Just break off little bits of the wall and erect them around San Francisco and LA. The remaining blue-ish counties will fall into line in no time.

t. Californian

this. Jefferson is looking better every day. Up in redding and mt Shasta they REALLY want it to happen.

Just letting you know, I'm an American Loyalist. Willing to sabotage California secession from within.

Easy solution all Mexicans go live in the other California. It's already a different country.

I will fucking fund this.

Go. GO!

pls go. Literally everyone in this country hates you, even the other lefty shitpiles. There is literally nothing you produce that we can't live without.

Yay!!! Fucking leave already...best timeline EVERRRRR!!!!!

>I support calexit as a conservative.

As a conservative, I just want all you Cali faggots and shitheads out of OUR country.

Plus with 55 less Faggot Blue Electoral Votes, piece of shit liberals will never get a POTUS elected ever again in REAL AMERICA.

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA! FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT STATE AND ALL THE FUCKHEAD FAGGOTS IN IT.

I want Jefferson to happen, but I'm curious, how do you see it "getting better everyday"?

XDDD
look at this fucking califag,
dont you have a gay orgy to attend to?

Bye, we won't miss you.

what's so bad about ca?

Okay so fund your own roads and we are keeping all the federal land. Do something about it bitch.

>union
>conservative
south was conservative, north was/is where the progressives spawn from

if you break off everyone wins

>California leaves the union
>californians in other states become illegals

You have to go back.

It would fix washington and maybe Oregon.........

DO IT FAGGOT!!!!!!!!

Besides being outnumbered by Mexicans. by 78% we have shit laws and no jobs unless u want to work for Mexican wages. oh don't ever expect to buy a house unless u have a million dollars for a shack.

>liabilities so massive that it is tempting to ignore them

t. Governor Brown

Do it!

The political party of choice for the south was Democrats ie liberals

/Central Valley/ here, I will literally kill before I let you take this state away from me or the republic.

We're a bit lost but there is hope for us, don't listen to faggots like OP.