Inauguration

Goys, I am attending the inauguration of our God emperor and will be 100 yards from him.

What should I do? Meetup?

Watch out for some bad hombres. Be prepared to defend yourself.

Shout "PEPE!"

Counter the subversives.
>find a weak one, subdue xir
>steal their phone
>post all their info/contacts to 4/8 chinz

Throw your panties at him

Pee on him

Cheer on President Trump.

throw a football, he'll catch it, touchdown!

>What should I do?

duck

martyr yourself
Allahu Akbar !!

Dress like this so we can get good crowd pics

This

open carry.

>goys

I cringed.

Yell pepe as he's getting taking the oath

Those words are guaranteed to be immortalized for decades to come as kids in the 2040s watch

Praise KEK as loudly as possible if the digits of this post suggest as such.

edit: obviously its more of a thot occasion

that's fine if you're out with the serfs, but republicans don't want serfs with guns around them

>stops looking before pulling the trigger
>no anti glare on his scope
>stands at the window
>window wide open

Liberal skillset/10

Fug, now I want to eat pizza

This is OP posting from different WiFi. I might yell Pepe, but I don't know if anyone wants to do a pol meetup or something

Praise Kek. And if you see someone pointing a gun at Trump, step in front of it and take the bullet. God and Sup Forums will elevate you to the sainthood.

There's no way you get within a 100 yards of him. You got cleared by capitol police and you're one of the 1800 VIPs? I doubt it faggot.

You tackle any protesters that make a run at him. Be as brutal to them as you feel.

Get a good rifle with a scope.
Pressure cooker is a nigger alternative.

I'd be down. I'm in Arlington if you want to pregame.

Be on the look out for Communist infiltrators.

I'm standing in the North Blue section. How early are you showing up? I hear that if you aren't there by the time they start (11:30 AM), then they don't have to let you in.

I'll be out there blending with protesters getting footage to push normies further right. And if I get a chance for a cheap shot in the midst of chaos you better fucking believe I'll take it.

I'm at the Willard tomorrow and Friday,

That kind of stuff will happen in the public (read "pleb") viewing areas on the mall. The tickets for the sections near the Capitol building are handed out by congressmen and senators to constituents.

I also got north blue section, thanks for the info

I will be there. I will be armed. I will take my shot at the "god bless america" point in the speech. You cannot stop us.

FBI has been reported
>you're fucked now leaf cuck

Yeah, look at the maps. There are specific checkpoints that depend on your zone.

I will start a thread tomorrow about a meetup in DC. We will need a uniform any ideas

Bring a giant sign with Pepe on it. Once I see a bunch of Pepes in a crowd for an inauguration, I'll be able to die in peace.

There's a size limit on the signs I think they're only allowing banners basically long and skinny

PLEASE SHOUT PEPE!

Then OP should bring a bunch of those and pass them out to people. As long as there are Pepes.

can you periscope it ?

Release him from his mortal shell so he can remake the universe.