Sup Forums Job Fair

ITT: Sup Forums gets a job by applying to monitor and subvert itself.

These dumb cocksuckers want to monitor and subvert our board before it becomes too powerful to stop. Let's help them out a bit.

>job is night shift
>pays $18 bucks an hour
>you literally shitpost all night

If you are seeking a job that requires minimal effort, bullshit a social justice resume and apply to the following:

reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5oe4k5/seeking_reddit_and_Sup Forums_experts_with_an_interest/

Do you have to actually be in Seattle?

bump

nobody cares stop spamming shit just because it says Sup Forums

>not even your first day on the job and you're already working towards employee of the month
Good job, user.

what does linguistics mean

Shit son, why does it have to be midnight to 10am? What kind of fucking schedule is that? The internet is always open.

Kek

im asking the recruiter this at the moment.

>implying I'd fall for your honeypot
people subvert all day for free

Is this the same guy who Tucker outed last night?

No, fuck you. I am doing it for free.

tfw you sleep by day and live by night

A NEET dream job. I can shitpost all night and get blessed by kek.

Need to work on that blessing though.

I never get anything I want

>tfw this is a honeypot to lure Sup Forumslacks into doxxing themselves

Fucking Bellevue faggot

Pay me money , leaf

Tell me if that's the case, I'm in Cali, I'd deffo drive up there for a $20/hr

>what do leafs mean by this
Tfw honeypot

Here's her email

[email protected]

Send in your best "job applications" Sup Forums

Wow that is terrible pay. Fucking degenerates deserve their low income wage-slavery.

> spend money on lackies to cherry pick posts made by some other lackies you've hired
> publish linguistic "study" aligning with your agenda based on artificial results
> results will likely be taught in educational institutions and maybe even affect legislation

Pretty fucked man. Can't think of much that can be done against this.

We're not inflationstralia. $20 is borderline livable for the nondegenerate lifestyle.

>NDA
>Dark project
>hundreds of websites
Something strange

how should my resume look like?

>Literally getting payed more than the average wageslave just to shitpost on a mongolian-throat singing imageboard.
>Don't even have to do anything the SJWs and kikes say you have to do.
Looks nice.

we don't have to pay 10 bucks for a sandwich or 7 bucks for a gallon of milk m8

IMPORTANT:

I think I know what theyre trying to do. They are making blue-pill bots that will act human and subvert the conversation with blue-pill ideology. basically they are paying people to improve their bots. Bing does the same thing by hiring people to judge their search query relevancy so they can improve algorithms for search. So here they will improve their blue-pill bots by hiring people to work alongside the bots in subverting conversations. Soon, CTR wont be needed because there will be a million bots on every social site that will drown out and opposing idealolgy. At that points its game over as far as dissenting political opinions getting heard

We use litres not gallons because our measurement system isn't the same one the Africans use.

>burger education

>midnight to 10am in Seattle
>11am to 9pm in Moscow
>linguistics
This is not for subverting Sup Forums, it's targeting the Russians. This is going to be the US version of Olgino.

we use both

>be a Sup Forumslack
>develop a bluepill AI network and get paid millions by (((them)))
>2018
>bluepill bots are humming along nicely
>flip the hidden switch in your program
>all of the bots become redpilled Tay clones
>mfw

this has to do with linguistics. company is likely microsoft. I believe they are making an anti-Tay which they will flood the internet with and subverting all political opposition

I would get drunk and pass out by 5 am
and I'm already programmed to work night shifts but I couldn't sit on a computer for 10 hours starting at midnight.
would do it for the lulz and money if i could tho :(

looking for people to do work on site in Seattle, WA
coding not required but Javascript and knowledge of HTML are a plus

Sound like they want to make a bot

My wet dream

Just emailed a reporter I kind of know that works for the Daily Caller.

>linguistics
>Sup Forums

Are they targeting Forgotten Languages Sup Forumslacks?

WHAT DO WE CALL THESE NEW INFILTRATORS

We call them faggots.