Have you ever called someone a nigger outside the Internet?

Have you ever called someone a nigger outside the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iusv8XwkSaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jLZZbzkZgsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Occasionally my (Caucasian) brother will say something that doesn't quite fit into my line of reasoning and I'll jokingly reply to him, "nigger, please."

Coincidentally, we live in a neighbourhood that is almost exclusively middle-class and Caucasian. Feels good being white!

Yes

Kids would call each other nigger here regardless of race. At least they did a decade ago.

I did in high school. The nigger punched me a bunch of times. lol

Just body shots though. No real damage.

no because Im not a dick

No, but iv said nigger outside of the internet and i call my a spic a lot.

A kid at school who was one

Yes but our bull punished me.

My GF call my sub-locator a nigger one time, it was really bad. The guys was a French-Student.

Yeah.

Yes.
was an ornery one.
A big pussy though unfortunately.

>no real damage
Lard ass detected

I do it all the time in public. I dont even give a fuck.
I was at walgreens earlier buying mineral oils and there was a pack of niggers in the aisle.

I smiled and said "Get out of the way niggers haha" and they kinda groaned and left. I'm a pretty big guy so they don't ever try to fuck with me haha.

Yes all the time.
t. someone who lives in niggercity

I call my half-chink friend a nigger. Then last time we had a roadtrip to a lake and a bunch of his nigger and mudslime friends came along and I let it slip a few times. That was before I starting hating niggers and muds with the passion

erryday
am strapped
fuck niggers
fight me IRL
they never do
erryone know where I live
die for wut you believe?
Niggers believe theyll have anotha hit
fuck niggers

Yeah one time on my bus I was playing pokemon, I think I was in eighth grade. And this nigger just rips pokemon out of my game boy advance while I am playing. So I called him a fucking nigger. I grew up in a 95% white area, this behavior is unacceptable so I called him a nigger.

He was mad, said he wanted to fight. He told me to get off at his bus stop. I told him no, he can get off at mine if he wants to fight. He refused and so we didn't fight.

Fucking nigger.

Nigger or Nigga?

Cuz I say nigga all the time and they don't care.

I called a kid a wigger while passing his desk in class and he jumped up all crazy and said, "what the fuck did you call me??!" and I was all like, "I didn't say nothin', I, nevermind -- I'm sorry, I didn't say anything"

then he let me go

>taking your vidya to school
Cmon m8

You mean a Big healthy murican.

A few times, usually resulted in a fight, won some and lost some.

Quickest way to get a nigger to nig is to call him a nigger.

ive called a few niggers to their face and they get mad as fuck

A few niggers i got in fights with and my cousins bf.

Cousins bf was a nigger who had no job or money, stole everything and did drugs. She had enough, i stood at her house outside to wait for him to come back.

Me: you arent welcome here

Nigger: why not, dis aint yo house, bitch dis me n ol girls house.

Me: no its not, get ur fuckin ass out of here and dont come back

Nigger: why, what she say?

Me: she dont want u anymore

Nigger: WHY?!

Me: because youre a fuckin nigger.

Nigger: oh alright. Say it to my face, bitch

Me: i am, right now.

Nigger leaves in his shit car.

>Didn't fight back

Make America cucked again!

faggot

Isn't that the one nigger that's obsessed with Jewtendo Games?

>tfw black

Nope English blacks never say it all

once went to 72 hour holding for spergfits, roomed with a black kid and unconsciously said nigger under my breath one night, don't know if he noticed

Was friends with this black kid when I was younger. I asked him if I could call him nigger, he said only if I can call you cracker. So I called him nigger and he called me cracker.

I was really drunk at a party one time, sitting at a table with other people and having a conversation with my friend Doug. He made a point I favored, in response I said "Doug, you're my nigger." Got a couple shocked looks but this is the south.

Every day. I am white, 6'4" with a 9 inch cock. I knock out at least 2 niggers a day with a single punch.

your cousing is a coal burner

she burned that coal then she cut him off

Yeah, with lulzy results

>be me walking my dog
>was NEET, chan all day erry day
>see large chickengrabber
>sigh, hoping the memes are not real
>he is friendly, we chat for a bit amicably
>then he asks me for money
>the memes are real but he's friendly
>tell him all I have is $20 but I need it
>he offers to sell me some weed
>well fuck it I will trade him cash for weed we were getting along fine
>seemed like an okay sort
>give him $20 and we walk for a bit to an apartment building
>he seems nervous or excited
>like I said he was a very big chickengrabber
>he walks up to some random door and knocks
>tacomerchants come to the door
>he doesn't know these people
>get a sinking feeling he is conning my naive white ass
>he comes back and reaches out like he is going to hand me something
>I reach to grab it
>there is nothing in his hand
>he smirks and walks away with my money triumphantly
>i had been chickengrabbed by the boipussy
>autistic rage boils up inside
>all the memes are real

I dropped the dog leash, screamed MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER at the top of my lungs, ran up and clocked him in the side of the head as hard as I could. He goes down onto his knees holding his head. I let him get up, like an idiot, and we scuffled for a bit throwing punches. Finally I said fuck it, keep the $20 and we parted ways.

The memes are real

Yes ironically and non ironically.

wow user, you are so strong, liar

You got it
youtu.be/Iusv8XwkSaM

lol cuck, you got robbed, bitch ass pussy ass white boi

last comment
>pals with all the old black folks on the block
Call me a racist, libtard faggot?

>tfw you'll never be accepted into a group of black people enough to say the N-word without being beaten to death.

Etika is /ourguy/

I scared some niggers away from my car (they were breaking in) in a parking garage in St. Louis by running atbthem at full speed and screaming "I have a gun, you niggers!" And they took off. Stupid thing to do, but it worked.

Yes but they were Mexican.
Does that count?

yes but it was this white kid who exhibited all the traits of a stereotypical black person
>Proud of a heritage he had no part in furthering or creating
>loved him some fried chicken and low-quality fried food in general
>Hated gays and anyone who wasn't like him essentially
>Had an extremely gaudy sense of luxury
>ignorant in general.

I told him, out loud, that he was a nigger in a restaurant when the idea occurred to me. I listed out the reasons and everyone at the surrounding tables (black people included) broke into laughter.

He's pretty fun to watch. Reminds me of old internet BBS sites for video games, all the community and theory type stuff we would do.

Yes. I do not live in America so the few negroes we got do not dare chimp out. It always amazes me to see Americans take so great care not to call a nigger a nigger.

Yeah. It was a guy breaking into my garage. I ran out of my house with a bat when I heard the glass break, and saw this lanky-ass street nigger trying to pull himself into the window. I was so fucking pissed I just ran at him and said
>c'mere you fucking nigger i'm gonna smash your fucking head in

He was the fastest dude I've ever seen. I chased him down the alley but he was fucking gone, probably two blocks ahead of me after I'd only run one, and I'm in decent shape. He however left a blood sample and Milwaukee police actually collected it, analyzed it, and identified and arrested him. He was a sex offender on parole, so he got bounced back to the bighouse.

I was actually ashamed of calling him a nigger. In my view, you can't really be red-pilled if you get mad at puppies for shitting on the kitchen floor.

she did

youtube.com/watch?v=jLZZbzkZgsc

what games is that?
and why many germanics cant control their mouth?

Yes to there face

I also honk my care horn at the subhumans.

Never seen a nigger irl desu

Pussy, you have to say it to a black. That doesn't count.

Looks like Titanfall 2

Yes when I was in high school I did a few times.

look in the mirror

topkek

>never happened

what about the somalis that beat up a danish couple?

Titanfall
Not sure if it's 1 or 2 though

lucky

Sort of.

>In Jr High School. (Grade 8)
>Getting bullied by 2 girls in my class for awhile.
>One was real short white and her friend was black
>At my locker they start bullying me again.
>I finally look up (i had the bottom locker on the floor) Stand up
>And say straight to their faces at least I'm not black like shit.
>The black girl immediately runs away. White girl says im in big trouble.
>W/e go to next class half way through the Vice Principal comes and gets me
>Black girl is crying. White girl is going on that they her friend is the victim
>Defend my case say they were bullying me for a while.
>Vice Principal asks the girls to leave. Says he believes me. But, tells me it was wrong dont do it again.
>Go to last class. Nothing happens. Leave for spring break. It was the last day before the break
>Come back nothing happens. Wasn't bullied every again by those girls.

Feels Good.

Yeah but I got to sock him in the head and punch him a few more times. And I called him nigger and he still walked away lol. This chickengrabber was huge and I still fucked him up and walked.

We actually ran into eachother the next day when he was with a friend.

>me walking back from a new job interview
>see him and a friend at the same time they see me
>OHSHIT.jpg
>I decide the better part of valor is retreat
>retreat right across the road through traffic
>look back, they are chasing me
>looking around for a weapon to defend myself with
>run through gas station parking lot
>they are right on my heels lol
>I grab a fucking squeegee to wash your windshield with
>swinging it like a fucking battleaxe
>hammer of Thor to keep these dudes at bay
>I start laughing at the absurdity of the situation
>they are laughing too
>somehow, cops arrive almost instantly

They lined us all up on a curb handcuffed and I decided not to be a huge dick. I decided not to blame him for the fight and I told the cops nothing.

I didn't play the victim, the whole scenario had been mutual. Anyhow they were hella cool with me after that, the big chickengrabber moved in with some black lady and he would come up and hug me and shit and brag that I hit like a motherfucker.

Kind of a happy ending I moved out of there a few months after.

i knew it, thanks anuel

they were not somalis they were middle eastern shitskins or "perkere" in danish. The somalis in Denmark are all located in inner Copenhagen were they chew khat leafs and didindu nuffin

A nigger bumped into me when I was walking to the store, I called him a "fucking nigger" and walked on

>Hated gays and anyone who wasn't like him essentially
You say that like its a bad thing.
Reminds me o this wigger I knew he was an anti Semite (first one I have met) and a Wiccan. But get this, he was also in the Folk gang (basically a wigger gang) his dad would film him fighting other kids. Pretty odd guy...

its 2
i have titanfall 1 and doesnt look like that
titanfall 2 seems very good but is expensive right now and cant spend that money on a game

I do occasionally. Not specifically because someone is black (blacks are people, niggers are animals).

For us, Calling or identifying someone as a nigger isn't really anything to do with skin colour, it's about their behaviour and attitude. A nigger / ghetto niglet is used for someone that won't work, lives off the state, is generally a lazy fuck, spends life in and out of prison, talks constant shit but none of it makes sense, always wants to start a fight then gets ktfo and blames every problem they have in life on da whyte mayn.

We have quite a lot in the uk now, black, white, asian, whatever. They are all niglets.

What the fuck is it up with these niggers that they think they are the boss

They are a guest in my country and they don't belong me, when I'm walking down the street they need to move away from me and let me pass instead of thinking they own the street

Fucking assholes

Anuel esta preso, como lo deben estar todos los Cacos.

i saw the news article, they were somalis

Only my black coworkers. They seem to love it cause I'm the only fucker that calls him nigger when he calls me cracker.

I think only American niggers reacts badly by being called by their proper term, I personally never had a problem calling a negro nigger.

hahahah, el fue muy estupido, gracias por tu respuesta, ozuna

Kek, of course everyone will say yes.

Yes, I beat up a few niggers in my time.
Also got arrested for it, but luckily punishment wasn't as harsh back then. in the late 80s early 90s
But worth it.

I am a nigger. I call almost everyone I know a nigger if they do some stupid shit. I don't like niggers, so it fits.

then I do not know the story. However niggers acting like niggers is not something that would surprise me.

Yes. Lost a recess time when I called a kid a "dumb nigger" when he jumped off a swing and broke his leg.

REEEEEEEEEE

Yo no escucho esa mierda de "musica".

Are you actually a nigger or just black?

Yes. I was fairly popular around school and everyone knew I was racist they just didn't care and thought I was funny.

>nigger or just black
fuck off nigger lover

yes and he got mad and i intimidated him so he ran
we were 10 or something

No, I live in a really quiet area and the few blacks basically just do first world rebellions because they think they have to. Nothing worth calling them a nigger over.

Yes, there was a pack of nigger girls in my high school who I'd make monkey noises at as they walked past. One day one of them confronted me and asked why I'd do that. Amused by the fact that they hadn't caught on, I piped up "Because you're a nigger." and got slapped in the face.

wiccan?
That guy sounds crazy, sounds like his dad watched Fight Club one too many times
And I hate people who aren't like me but my criteria for 'like me' is more substantive than just appearance. For instance, if someone ever uses the phrase 'it's common knowledge' or 'it's obvious' then I list them as an intellectual degenerate who doesn't actually consider the world around them.

I mean it should be fairly obvious that basic eugenics does the future a great service but nobody wants to even talk about it. They would rather just shovel water out of the ship at a faster and faster rate than plug the hole in the first place.

Behavior > Appearance in my book at least.

More times that i have uttered the phrase "african american" thats for sure.

this.

I was popular and was just the guy who was raised by old people and therefore racist "ohh well that's just the way he is"

su musica es muy popular entre las chicas aqui

Aww user she just wanted to talk to you

Yes, and to niggers too.

Im black, i call other black people niggers all the time.

oh user, you must fuck them not insult them

Go to CDKeys or G2A. They tend to have solid deals.

The bosses are pretty good in single player too
>Drugged out pyromaniac
>qt fembot assassin
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Top Gun
>Queen Slag

All led by the greatest human being to ever walk the face of any world: Kuben Blisk, Professional South African

im laughing now, he with his autism doing monkey nose out of nowhere

le epic based user. holy shit you're so fucking edgy and cool. could you be /ourguy/?

Yes. I was on stage at a comedy night and some nigger and his sow started heckling me. I screamed that he was a nigger and basically told him that in the 50's we'd have him upside down with a fork up his ass, for interrupting a white man.

I don't remember if I've called anyone a nigger even on the internet, nigger.

Also, there's no equivalent word in my native language. Finnish translations of "nigger" and "nigga" are always cringe.