INFOWARS STORY ON TRUMP 'NIGGER' TAPE WAS FAKE

>A man based in Scotland has revealed to BuzzFeed News how he tricked the right-wing conspiracy site Infowars into publishing a completely fake report about president-elect Donald Trump.

>Markus Muir, a 27-year-old marketing professional from Glasgow, sent a direct message on Twitter to Infowars’ editor-at-large Paul Joseph Watson claiming BuzzFeed News and CNN were due to release harmful footage of Trump.

buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake

>a fucking bagpipe

Didn't they mention they couldn't verify it and not even talk about it that much. I listen to the show while I'm driving and hAvent heard them mention it

hitler literally did nothing wrong, infowars is shit, watch tgsnt

MAYNE

>S-See guys. They can post fake news too. Now will you believe that Trump is a racist

>Tfw can't even trust infowars anymore.

so is this how infowars remains "the rebellious anti MSM" publication?

So in other words they have nothing against trump? This is a good thing.

STREAM

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS

You're thinking of the buzzfeed article you called fake news

>spam threats about said apprentice tape for months before election, claiming it's the end of his campaign once they release it
>don't release it, wait longer
>WE WILL RELEASE IT JUST BEFORE INAUGURATION! We have it. It's REAL! We assure you. Wednesday at 3PM it's happening!
>time comes
>haha you got pranked guys ha..ha we got you g-good you guys will fall for anything

>anymore

meateater

Shut it fat boy

METEOR

Fake news publishes fake news, Colour me surprised....

Journalists are dumb , gullible and lazy.

infowars has always been fake news. look up Alex Jones's history of false predictions.

>implying false predictions matter

Funny thing is I assumed it was Infowars taking the piss with a joke at CNNs expense.

That Buzzfeed damage control tho.

>Trusting Buzzfeed for accurate information.
>Trusting Infowars for accurate information.
>Trusting CNN for accurate information.

If you do any of these you are likely retarded.

hol up.
you telling me Geroge W Bush and Dick Cheney didn't personally supervise the planting of bombs in the WTC and Rumsfeld didn't fire a missle at the Pentagon?!

naaaaaaaaaw

no u