WAR IN GAMBIA

IT'S HAPPENING WAR IN GAMBIA COMMENCING HOLY SHIT

msn.com/en-us/news/world/gambias-president-declares-state-of-emergency/ar-AAlWQYd?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the fuck is gambia

Fuck, now Africa is going to spiral out of control.

>>>/junior high/

next to france

The mighty nation of The Gambia is located on the western coast of Africa next to Senegal.

This Gambia a good day

>rake when

Kek

>implying you knew before this

honestly i wasnt even sure there are any countries that arent in a civil war or something in Africa

>hmm well i did

Wait, does this mean were going to get a shit ton of african refugees now? D:

>USA taking refuges

Trump not even president yet and already americans are smarter

lmk when there is a livestream

Any live streams of border crossings?

Just because we haven't had a happening thread in a while, remember

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Keep the autism out of the comments or they'll take it offline, but you can listen to lots of shit there. For a country like gambia or senegal would not be suprised if their military chat was just plain speak on radio

eh fuck off I got my grade 10

you misspelled slaves

I knew it was some west african country, but didn't remember it was one of the squiggly ones the UK had over there.

Nobody cares. Its an African war. There's like 10 of those happening right now.

>Soldiers from Nigeria, Mali, Togo, Ghana and Senegal make up the regional force, but it is being headed by a Senegalese general and has the backing of the 15-nation Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas)

It's a fucking African continental-wide war again. Chill out, negroes.

haha does stupid nigg....

WAIT WHAT IN GAMBIA

OH FUCK

OH FUCK

RARE

>War in Africa
>Chimps chimping

what else is new?

Assuming you joking but if not, we're here for you. Stay safe, keep us posted, and get water stocked in case shit goes down.

>Continental
It's just ECOWAS and fucking Gambia

Gambia is a fucking nothing on a map - it's literally just a river valley - and nobody is going to give a fuck about defending it. Even the American interest (emergency landing base for the shuttle) fluttered away after the program was wound down.

HIDE UNDER YOUR BED

Hello, Mr. Barrow

Jesus look at these digits.

> we made the call

>bed
Huehue, just kidding, hide under your floor mattress

>gambia
Nooo, god damn it. More niggerfugees.

its a suburb outside of stockholm

This is different. Ths president is trying to hold on to power but the people and his own military are not having it, they are cooperating with the invasion by neighboring countries and the ECOWAS detachment. Check out the new Gambia General.

Nah, just that no one gives a fuck about Africa unless SA is involved.

inb4 Merkel sends out invites again

>The good news is since Senegal is invading them, the refugees wont have anywhere to go.

you are so fugged
better dig a hole in the ground and hide for the rest of your life
á la-Saddam Hussein

The Gambia is entirely surrounded by Senegal. It is split in half by a navigable river that empties into the Atlantic. How the FUCK do you defend this? It's crying out for a divide and conquer leisurely invasion.

lmao that country is literally a river

does someone require some fucking FREEDOM

It was controlled by the UK and Sengal by France. They never needed to defend it.

There's no oil in Gambia
Sorry burgerbro, maybe next time

We don't need oil anymore, we just need that sweet sweet rightful clay for establishing military outposts.

I literally dont give a fuck

its africa

come back when its the world

nice proxy

And? How is that small shithole in africa going to affect the rest of the world?

Refugees maybe?
but it's completely surrounded by Senegal so i doubt it

DEJA VU

I'VE JUST BOMBED THIS PLACE BEFORE

kek

FIRST POST BEST POST

kek i know a german cuck who is all for "vegan lifestyle" and believes in electrosmog and other retarded shit, he always traveled around the world with his whole family i think i did some crime in germany.

He settled to live for ever in senegal, because he thought it was the safest country in africa, he just didn't want to live anymore in a country that is not tropical.

God i hope this cuck gets murdered.

Early reports show $3.57 worth of damage caused.

aka who gives a fuck

Very low chances of any European countries taking refugees from there.

America is definitely not.

UN might step in but it'll probably just be another Rwanda type deal where they don't actually do anything.

Your PMs wife likes that place

>$3.57 worth of damage caused
oh god the whole country has been destroyed

i wonder what would fare better: a nation governed by niggers or white 12 years olds

>now Africa is going to spiral out of control.
>now

Holy shit guys, this is big.

My dad is from Gambia. Shit I hope everything will be okay. He hasn't contacted my mum since I was born but I am still trying to find him. Fuck I hope there won't a war, I really really really hope there won't be one.

>t. amhed

BEAT OF THE JIHAD SUN
BEAT OF THE JIHAD SUN

Multi-infidel drifting?!

>niggers killing niggers
>happening

Go there and find him boy. Stay there when you do :^)

kek

I'm agnostic. My mum is White British but she isn't very religious. I have no idea what my dad is.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

meh

NIGGERS
NIGGER
NIGGE
NIGG
NIG
NI
N
NI
NIG
NIGG
NIGGE
NIGGER
NIGGERS

>[Initial Akbar Theme song intensifies]

>He hasn't contacted my mum since I was born

No shit, he's a nigger.

A nigger you fucking mutt

>has no idea what his dad is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His wife looks great next to Obama's man-thing.

official radio thread
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

Your mud shark Mom burnt the coal and paid the toll.

ur a nigger that's all you need to know

whats a gambia?

>Gambian President Yahya Jammeh on Tuesday declared a state of emergency just two days before he is due to step down, citing "extraordinary" foreign interference in the country's post-electoral crisis.

>The declaration was necessary, he said on state television, after the "unprecedented and extraordinary amount of foreign interference in the December 1 presidential elections and also in the internal affairs of The Gambia."

>The 15-nation Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) has repeatedly called on Jammeh to respect the result of the vote he lost to opponent Adama Barrow and step aside, backed up by the United Nations Security Council, African Union and several other institutions.

>Jammeh said foreign powers had created an "unwarranted hostile atmosphere, threatening the sovereignty, peace, security and stability of the country," forcing him to act.

I see he's adopting the Obama strategy.

dude on freedom radio going HAM

Well is it freedom radio or ham radio?

Holy shit, never really saw Michel Obama until now and he does look like the man in the couple now that i think of it

Looks way more manlier than Obama Hussein

I wonder if he has a feminine penis

well the caller sounds like his microphone is made of ham

Why didn't he move to Ecuador or Peru? We're developing incredibly quickly to 1st world countries.

Any developments? I'm interested to see how far Africa will fling the shit.

He has a manlier pennis than everbody else using this site

What is the logic behind taking refugees? We have to take large influxes of uneducated third world savages every time they cause shit with each other? They cause shit with each other every fucking day, every fucking year eventually the entire populations of all of africa and the middle east will be living in the west and be completely empty.

Some kind of big shrimp

Whoa there Paco that almost made grammatical sense. Do you work as help for a resort or in a call station?

If anyone wants background info, the president was supposed to leave, lost an election, but the government gave him extra time as president, the president elect of gambia fled to Senegal, along with other officials

Show peñor then, amigo

Gib me a quick rundown on the hole gambian situation /pol

When the king dresses like the soux chef of a shitty gastropub instead of wearing a solid gold headpiece, you know they're FUCKED anyway.

You're just jelly he's master cook at doing turd burgers, admit it already

Gambia's Alpha Nigger is threatened in his tribe so he is reinstating his masculinity

a piece of POO shaped like The Gambia will run down your leg onto the street you cow-lover

It will last between 30 minutes to 6 hours.

Gambia has 1000 troops. Unless the people rise up to support the president(highly unlikely) then it could turn ugly. Other than that its your typical nigger event.