WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums??!

So this self-absorbed cunt just blocked me because I asked her:

>How can you be a role model for young conservative women when you weren't even a virgin when you got married?

Why is it that so many of you (yes, YOU!) conservative men are willing to embrace these self-described "reformed sluts" who see the light when they turn 28?

youtube.com/watch?v=dsclp7k67nY

Am I missing something? The more I see shit like this the more I realize the right-wing is filled with cuckold losers...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0l5hsykDc
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
socialpathology.blogspot.pt/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
youtu.be/D_b8Gs6WoW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yeah goy don't marry a non-virgin. I'm sure if you wait a qt3.14 aryan princess will fall into your NEET arms

I wonder whose behind this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0l5hsykDc

skip to 3:36

You're pathetic...

Holy kek
she's so dumb
yet so fascist
yet so dumb
yet kinda hot
yet retarded

I'm so torn

Are you really that easy to manipulate..?

She just says what you want to hear and you buy it?

Man... You guys really don't give a shit if a woman is virgin or not....

Jesus....

She can't give advice. Sarah Palin's idiot daughter went around the country giving lectures on chastity meanwhile she's banging when she pleases....

But the fact that NO ONE on the right-wing really cares about this tells me all I need to know.

But of faggots who talk a big game but are willing to bend over for some pussy.

The black pill is right. Fuck this LARPy bullshit. I'm out.

all women are whores.

You are a fucking riot.

That's a Jew

>Hire attractive instagram model
>Write pro-Trump/pro-Conservative script for her
>Get her to make youtube vids
>Shill her vids on Sup Forums, the_donald etc.
>Rack up subscribers
>Cash in

Nowadays it's so hard to find a real virgin, just give up already, if she hasn't lost it to another guy, it was to something like pic related.

Degeneracy hit people as early as their teenager phase starts, thanks to the progressivism of the world.

Bitch looks like Chuck Schulinder

>women who have more than a sexual partner throughout their life are whores

Fix'd.

And you're a fucking cuckold loser who is as much "It's (Insert Current Year)" as the liberal fags you claim to be against. So fags and trannies are degenerate. But not women who have multiple partners. Okay...

Nothing to see here, just OP being a faggot as usual

actually bought that shit.

wew lad was that a sensation.

>Night drake

How are white bois like me supposed to compete with the big drake cock, Pablo? IT'S NOT FAIR!

"reformed sluts" are for the idiot man whores who couldnt keep their dick in their pants
Used goods for used goods. They have their place, a better question would be asking them why they dont tell their younger peers their experiences and beliefs

kill your fucking self.

Virginity means fucking nothing unless you are planning to make sacrifices to Satan.

Yes, becoming a fan of these vapid whores is a mistake, but so is wasting time obsessing over them like you do, OP.

Then again, just participating in this thread is a waste of time.

Stick with civic.. nationalism

I'll get a virgin, bro, even if I have to move to some deep forest village in Brazil.

You seem kind of young. Nothing wrong with that.

The world doesn't work the way you think it does.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

>implying women should be taken seriously
Portugal bro I'm gonna level with you women say all types of shit, just don't really pay them any mind and fuck them good.

Well, seeing as how in this day and age you have to basically find your virgin bride at 13 it makes the task a bit daunting.

>deep forest village

Gajo, those are perhaps the first to lose it and put babies in the world, you need find a deep AND regilious forest village.

>awww life is boring nothing to do :(
>fuck it, let's make sex :DDD
>oh fugg i got preggo D:
>fuck it, let's make sex while pregnant and have more babies :D:DD

And that's how we became 200 million hue monkeys.

That's the way they used to do it: Parents would marry the 13 year old to some 20 year old dude on purpose so everyone knew she was a virgin. The girl would even develop a semi-paternal bond to her husband which would make her a more loyal partner.

The feminist did away with that system when they first pushed age of consent stuff even before women's suffrage. Now they want to normalize pedo shit, but not if you're white. It's only for Jamal and Kazim when they have 'sexual emergency'.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

You have ugly person problems

This idea that sluts end up with manwhores is wishful thinking.

Sluts get betas who spent their youth studying and can now afford them. Alphas, not all, but many use their game to get a virgin they end up marrying her.

Who wins in these situations? The sluts, the alphas and the virgins. The betas are used and we should laugh at them. No mercy towards the submissive cucks.

>a better question would be asking them why they dont tell their younger peers their experiences and beliefs

Because they genuinelly believe there's nothing wrong with being fucked by Alphas when they're young only to play the tune of "I am le redpilled now! Fuck le niggers and le marxists! xDD" when they reach 28 and some clueless law-abiding obedient conservative will pick up the pieces and marry her.

And guess what? They're right. They're absolutely right.

Look at all the Americans / Canadians / Civilized 21st century nu-males telling me I'm retarded. I pity you, faggots. Some of you are alright though.

Because it's none of your business whether or not she was a virgin when she was married, you fucking autist. She doesn't have to explain her sex life to some weirdo on the internet. Nor does she have to abide by any standards but her own, least of all your rigid purity standards.

Show a little class.

This. The virgin vs nonvirgin/promiscuity debate happens all over Sup Forums, all day, every day. However, in the end, people will end up with their equal. Birds of a feather. Like likes like. The people who value virginity and who dislikes promiscuity will seek eachother out. Those who think valuing virginity is stupid and who want experience and someone to accept their experience will look for each other.

Arguing about this is pointless. People are just naturally the way they are and won't change their mind.

Recruiting people who have been degenerate and now see the error of their ways is important for any political movement that wants to actually win a fight or hundred.

Is she telling them to turn from their sinful ways? Then what is she doing wrong now?

If she says that unstable (sleeping around, drug abuse, general reckless behaviors) living is ok, that's a huge problem.

If she is saying that people should turn away from those things, that's what you want former Hedonists to do.

Or you are troll posting.

Listen moortugal, i didnt say it was a common thing, only that it should be. Youre right though, that is frequent.
Im a virgin but at least im good looking and not retarded. Ill be fine, I feel for the betas hard. Theyre good people usually, and I wish theyd have a better lot in life

Well then she's not pure.
And that isn't "Rigid purity standards"
It's normal, would you call a woman who's had sex with about five men before you pure? No.

You're going to think of them as a woman who's had multiple partners, they may have some element of likablility which draws you into a relationship with them, but in no way are they pure. I find it hilarious peoople like you, woman, and submissives in general chuck a tantrum when then is addressed. It's like a mental recognition that you've done shit things in the past, then a insecure rush to defend your poor choice instead of basically put the past behind you and admit your bad mistakes.

>Virginity means fucking nothing

You're embarrassing yourself. Lurk moar, faggot.......

>The results presented in this article replicate findings from previous research: Women who cohabit prior to marriage or who have premarital sex have an increased likelihood of marital disruption. Considering the joint effects of premarital cohabitation and premarital sex, as well as histories of premarital relationships, extends previous research. The most salient finding from this analysis is that women whose intimate premarital relationships are limited to their husbands—either premarital sex alone or premarital cohabitation—do not experience an increased risk of divorce.

socialpathology.blogspot.pt/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

i respect your morals, but i've had sex with too many women already.
also, virgin chicks suck in bed.

>This bad argument
Because every woman's body is the same.
Dumbass.

Call me a faggot all you want, I'm going to hit this aryan qt up on youtube and ask her if she wants to make some white babies

OP confirmed for virgin

>she can be a whore if she wants, how dare you try to hold her acvountable on something that has a tangible effevt on society, her body and mind, and even her future childrens bodies(if she even has any)
>show some class
I lold, youre a joke

Actually I'm not that young (25) and it's precisely because I've had sex with virgins and non-virgins that I can tell the difference in how they get attached to you.

You would have no idea of knowing, I suppose.

Ha ha! Dude, you're such a twat.

Good one.

Lmao

I've had both too. Enjoy them while you're young.

>I-I've had both t-t-too

based Portugal user

I think you've oversimplifed things a bit.

Sluts end up with whoever they can get to provide a soft landing after 'the wall'. Some are smart and start settling down at 28-29 when they still have some of their looks. Others ride it all the way to 35 and get desperate. Some get fat and become cat ladies.

I wouldn't get too cute with all the 'alpha' and 'beta' labels those have become too meme. Some dudes use game to keep fucking whores all the way through, some use it to try and keep an LTR interested. Some guys are just natural chad who get tail without even trying. I don't think anyone 'alpha' or 'beta' manages to get 'virgins' except people who immediately go LTR right in high school and make it last. 1/1000 or fewer girls is a virgin past age 17-18 these days in any western country. And those girls are often ugly or fat or something.

The whole system is fucked up because so-called 'beta' men are what society is built on. With the current system tilted so far in the favor of women that men are expected to work and produce wealth just so they can pay to subsodize the irresponsible and degenerate behavior of women they don't even know? that's how you get the misandry bubble we currently have. It's inevitable that it eventually goes pop.

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

>The more I see shit like this the more I realize the right-wing is filled with cuckold losers...

The grovelling at the feet of Lauren Southernstein by alt cucks makes it clear their ranks are filled with beta males.

Sometimes I pass by the Evangelical churches and I see all those happy families and I get jealous.

So sick of modernity. Every girls nowadays is so "intelligent" and "quirky" and "open minded" and "not like the others" and "critical thinkers" and so on... YYAAAAWWWWNNNNN.... wake me up where you're docile and sweet and feminine.

great, another sexual desperation thread. why the fuck do i still use this website

I was a teenager at one point, slept with 2 virgins. Fucking horrendous. By 25 those days in your life should be over. I don't know what the fuck OP is going on about. Do you?

28 and not being a single mother is forgivable. If she was past 35 however she would have had her chance and blew it, that crime is too great and they have to suffer.

Having your wife be a virgin is optimal but good luck finding one. If you want children odds are you're not gonna have much of a choice.

This is why I don't pay any attention to young """conservative""" women. They're just doing an inverted virtue signalling so they can tap into the new market of young conservative men who think they're so rare and unique and be that much easier to bag as a husband/provider.

Conservative chivalry is just Feminism by another name. Even Andrew Klavan said some gyno-worshipping bullshit the other day.

They just don't get it.

i agreed with him.
where is my argument exactly mr.kangaroobantz?

I would much rather her have "lost" it to a dildo than another man.

>the girl on the top gets nothing
explain senpai

There is not getting away.

Trayvon was 5 years ago.

"Virgin chicks suck in bed"
Pretty much other words for
"I don't realize that women have different body typex, genitalia sizes, so regardless of virginity, you'll have to relearn to adjust to the person you're having sex with"

Remember the woman caught in adultery OP. We need to take this slag and turn them into the steel that rebuilds the White race, otherwise our fertility rate continues to drop. It's a bit shit, but it's the hand our modern world has dealt us.

wow
you are a crazy feminist.

>socialpathology.blogspot.pt/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
>blogspot

YUP, that source is just about as credible as irish leprechauns at the end of the rainbow

Why are leafs allowed to poast

Nobody likes or wants them

also a virgin chick.
didn't mean to offend you so badly.

You seem a little bit retarded. I'm basically pointing out to you a reality and you're replying with "You mad"

>tfw never got the chance to save my virginity
>tfw lost my virginity before I knew what virginity was
I fucking hate pedophiles with a passion. I hope they all burn in hell's fire.

Maybe she didn't want to talk to some portugese piece of shit, did you think of that?

A white conservative? Talk to you about a personal issue? Give me a fucking break, you shitskin.

>Sometimes I pass by the Evangelical churches and I see all those happy families and I get jealous

Just go and marry your cousin and make a family of inbreed fucks like you.

Women are annoying.

Only a faggot would prostrate himself
to take advice from a woman.

Especially one so self-absorbed that she'd
put herself all over social media and exalt
herself above her fellow whore compatriots.

Okay, I guess this is where I get thrown off a bit, even being the misogynist I have always been -

>guy lives like a degenerate fuck
>gets redpilled
>changes ways
>I AM NOW PART OF THE SOLUTION AND AM FIXING THE WORLD BY RIDDING IT OF DEGENERACY, DEUS VULT.

>woman lives like shit
>sluts around for a few years
>changes while still viable and not when she's 40 and beyond hope
>Y-YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A SLUT AND A WHORE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED EVEN IF YOU ONLY HAD SEX WITH 3 MEN BEFORE STOPPING SUCH DEGENERACY!!!!

I know women are raving lunatics who can't be rational to save their lives and thus, are effectively 2nd class citizens, but this is one double standard that I think is a bit odd.

>capitals
>swearing
>division ops
>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>presuming to thought lead

there are big pussies and little pussies. most are just normal. only ran across one big one and two little ones ever. i think you're drunk or something.
also, i still don't know what YOU'RE argument is?
People...look different??

>let's spend time renovating jizz jars, guys! That will work!!

it's a little annoying at times. if you want the right-wing ideology to gain traction you have to be willing to admit women to the movement.

You've just..You're calling me drunk when you address my point in my post then say I'm talking about a different thing

I could tell just by seeing her thumbnails that she was the "pay attention to my opinions cause im a pretty girl and that makes them more important!" type camwhore.
Never watched a single video.

Being conservative means being a virgin, showing class and being chaste. You are not conservative if you are not pure before you get married, that's the entire point behind the word conservative.

Something tells me the most steadfast ones to shout about MUH IRREDEEMABLE SLUTHOOD are NEETS who haven't really spent much time out in the world

Fugg, I was an insufferable far-leftist from ages 12 to 32 before I got my shit straight, so I really can't hold much against anyone else if they learn how to live correctly and make changes accordingly. Even if they're women, at least they're making the right choices.

Fuck off taco nigger, of course you dont care about such things, your "people" fuck everything in sight.

She's not married. Don't say that without proof. Don't ever say that.

Men will live through hardships, admit their mistakes, and change subsequently.
A woman will not change herself, but her conditions. She'll claim herself to be conservative but it's usually a farce covering for their real mannerisms. You haven't lived with women if you don't know this already. Women do not at all admit their mistakes or change themselves prior. It's very rare.

your random reply to my initial post was unwarranted and nonsensical.
i've attempted to ask you exactly what your argument is, and now you have responded with more bantz.
i understand that you are australian, that's hard, but you just are not another zero punctuation.
i'm sorry.

This guy gets me. I know this sounds retarded to a lot of you but what the fuck is the motivation for studying and making money and acquiring status only to end up with some used up slut? I would NEVER be able to look the man who took my wife's virginity and not feel like a huge loser.

>So you fucked my wife when she was young and pure and innocent? Well, I'm the one marrying her and providing for her now so take that!

Really..? These "conservative" faggots talk a big game about feminist this feminism that but they're all feminists deep down, they just don't get it because they are so embroiled in this bullshit. FEMINISTS HATE OLDER MEN WITH YOUNGER WOMEN BECAUSE IT EQUALS STABLE MARRIAGES!

Actually, it's not always true. I redpilled my wife on guns when I was still a leftist, but she redpilled the fuck out of me on niggers and politics in general later on and turned me ultraconservative in due time.

There are rare exceptions, took me a long time to find her.

>You haven't lived with women if you don't know this already. Women do not at all admit their mistakes or change themselves prior. It's very rare.
>It's very rare.
>rare

ahurrhurr

Paradise lost

>Because it's none of your business whether or not she was a virgin when she was married

It is when she sells herself as a role model for young conservative women.

Remember pic related? She used to tell her disciples to stay virgins until marriage because it was "the best gift" they could give their husbands.

Where the fuck are these old-school young conservative women now? Being taught there's nothing wrong with "youthful mistakes" as long as they "wake up" in time.

You fuckers are being played and don't even realize it.

Most teenagers don't have the money/means to buy shit like this

Most girls lost it to a hairbrush handle

Source: lost it to a hairbursh handle

Oddly, the "rarity" depends where you live.

Maybe don't live in big shitty leftist-centric cities and you'll find it's not terribly rare to encounter a Sheila (isn't that what you call them?) who doesn't suck.

There are entire swaths of the USA that weren't destroyed by current culture, but I guess you don't know that being way across the globe and all.

But, nonetheless, still millions of shitty females beyond redemption.

>Sluts get betas who spent their youth studying and can now afford them. Alphas, not all, but many use their game to get a virgin they end up marrying her.
You're not wrong, but there is worse alternative social model: staying barren. It's a bit shit, but in a hierarchy of alternatives it's better than a generation of barren male porn-addicts and female cat-ladies.

What does that imply besides they're less likely to divorce? That doesn't mean they're happier, in healthier marriages, or better partners.

>dub-trip-dubs

Holy fuck.

Required viewing

Chivalry: The Other Feminism

youtu.be/D_b8Gs6WoW0

>t.bloke who's probably swallowed up tens of thousands of lies from their partner about how much they've taken.

OK this is going too far, OP is right.

Too bad you'll never be white, Moortugal.

>Keeps saying "redpilled"
>Thinks multiple boyfriends is "redpilled"
>Reading a script

Lonely neets and autismos eat this shit up

Look at the image moron