If white people are the "master race" how come jews are so much smarter and more attractive on average than every race...

if white people are the "master race" how come jews are so much smarter and more attractive on average than every race, even the so called "master race" of the whites. what a complete joke you are lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism#Talmudic_period
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Within the next 60 seconds, name an attractive Jewish woman who is not an actress or musician. Go.

bump

poor little white cucks can't defend themselves against the superior ashkenazi

mmmh hot jews, fresh from the oven...

My wife

Why do Jews have such disgusting eyebrows?

Why do Jews have to leech in White countries to survive?

Why do Jews have such weak and fragile bones?

Why are they Yellow?

Why are their Noses so big and ugly?

Why are their facial bones sticking out all over the place?

>le jew cuz your mom is jewish meme

Not according to Torah

>name a famous attractive jewish woman who is not in these two major groups of famous people

wtf do you want, schoolyard crushes?

whites are culturally and politically enslaved by Jews in whatever society they exist in because whites are feeble minded autists

Rashida Jones is a nasty woman with a unflattering muffin top. Very very disrespectful.

Lying jews detected. You both failed the test.
Unless OP posts picture of wife and she is deemed hot.

My friend came out as a anti Jew muh controlling the media conspiratard lately and I told him like it is

When you say shit along the lines of an evil race is opressing you with tricks and lies...You sound an awful lot like a black person with "the man" talk

>you're such a faggot user

Jews have an average IQ of 99 or so.

>US ones

Sorry, they're a royal family that interbred.

They're also far more likely to have the hook Semite nose. They're uglier on average.

I've always known she was Jewish, I don't know if it's her bigger lower lip or her slightly big jaw.

Mine is better

jews might be slightly smarter than the average white. but the secret to their sucess is having a monopoly on the entertainment and banking industries. basically they are the mafia.

Some of them are smarter because they don't do manual labor and have always spent their time in engineering scams, schemes and systems of social leverage. These skills in large part were developed by their rabbinical caste taking advantage of their people in matters of religion and ultimately lending. The attractive ones are products of white genes. Jews like to breed out their Jewish genes in exchange for more white blood to make them less explicit in terms of the classical grotesque Jewish features.

>more attractive on average than every race

Why did you quote that you unintelligent nigger? Don't answer that.

so if a population with an average intelligence of 90 IQ manages nevertheless to gain control of the media, government, culture, etc, from whites, doesn't that mean whites have an average IQ of less than 90 IQ?

>its a 'reel masterrace' thread

humans lack the pathology of the jew to enslave all those around them.

their success despite being a minority is genetic superiority. Whites know this but can't STFU about it, similarly to why they obsess over black men because they're more troubled by their penis sizes above all else and flooded black neighbourhoods with crack in the 70s

>implying Ash-Nazis are the majority of Jews

They're pretty much a large royal family that built up their control through nepotism and selective breeding.

Your common Israeli or street Jew is about as detached from them as anyone is.

so admission the British Empire was run by a bunch of pathological non-humans

>if white people are the "master race" how come jews are so much smarter and more attractive on average than every race, even the so called "master race" of the whites. what a complete joke you are lol

The concept of a Master Race was formulated at the Thule Society in Bavaria in the 1920s. They took ideas from the writings of Guido von List, who himself was inspired by the writings of the 19th century mystic and occultist Madame Blavatsky.

The idea is that the Germans are partial descendants of the ancient Aryans, a group of super beings that came to Earth and mixed with the human population. This meant that the Germans had diluted Aryan heritage. They hoped that by purifying bloodlines through eugenics they could get rid of the human influence and produce wholly Aryan German people. This would unlock their whole potential and their latent psychic powers.

She is not a very attractive woman. She is by far the most overrated woman in Hollywood. She only looks good in films through movie magic. In reality she is only attractive enough to be the prettiest cashier at a grocery store.

They ended up unlocking even greater LARPing autist powers

>their success despite being a minority is genetic superiority.

It's more to do with colluding and favouring each other in business as minorities while also living among a population that doesn't collude to keep them down.

not as attractive as your waifu, NEET?

you're a bad baiter, you completely neglected to mention that rashida jones is half black

if only whites could participate as a community and raise the common good instead of run around as a bunch of short-sighted atomistic sociopaths

It's so fucking true. There are thousands of more attractive actresses.

Scarlet Johanwhatever has crooked teeth, a crooked jaw, a surgeon modified nose that is still not great, droopy cheekbones and uneven eyes.

She is prettiest cashier at the grocery store tier.

meanwhile you have no examples of hotter goyim

>not as attractive as your waifu, NEET?

I don't know the names of a lot of actresses, and the ones I do are probably old now, but I know enough to know that Scarlet is well below par at what constitutes the Olympics of Beautiful Faces.

>meanwhile you have no examples of hotter goyim

Kate Beckinsale.

Swedish father, why do Jews have to mix with Whites to not look utterly disgusting?

>one woman versus all the hot intelligent so called "kikes"

lol

Mine is best.

End your life kike.

>Your Picture
>A jew

Has pol taught you nothing. the real jews are black, not these imposter crackers.

wtf is that thing? where are its lips?

Is her dad a black jew? (pic related, her parents).

>judaism is nothing more than the strictest interpretation of the Torah

What a firm grasp on religion you've got there.

Just read the wiki page if you want a synopsis of how different sects of judaism handle matrilineality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism#Talmudic_period

>average jewess

No. Black people were the real Jewz from da bible and sheeeeiiiit.
WE WUZ PHAROHZ.

It would be interesting to see the parents of the hot Jewesses. A jew can marry a beautiful gentile. See Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. This practice multiplied over many generations would lead to many examples of non-grotesque Jews. Jewish foresight is something to be emulated, as you should only act after acknowledging both the long term and short term benefits of any action.

It's a 20/10 in Bongland.

Your women are ugly, your people are only slightly more intelligent than whites, and you have your own binder full of genetic defects? Does it sound worth it to you to have your massive nose, tiny penis, and low testosterone in exchange for a few extra iq points that you have almost never put to use throughout history?
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
Go back to cuckoldry, faggot.

Jews are proof that the internal evil of a person can be seen externally. They literally look like monsters.

i could fit my dick in that nose

So you admit it is about jewish supremacy and anti white racism. Good.

There's a reason G-d's chosen are superior to Shiksa silly Goyim.

This is mostly due to being inbred. Anglos look ugly as fuck as well. Anglos and Jews look the same in fact.

Because theyre a white subgroup, like Slavs and Anglos.

>is successful in an industry that literally judges your success based off of appearance and charisma

I used to think Canadians were okay until I started using this fucking board, good god.

Implying BLM will distinguish a Jew from a white person.

Really? You think Jews are hot?
Jew bait?

I wanted them all gassed before I found out they are a race of disgusting liars just cause they are so ugly...

>There pretty much a large royal family

HOLD IT
>counts sheckles
ARE YOU IMPLYING
>Greentexts
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
>Shills
THAT WE
>Lends money to the Goy
That WE
>Breeds with a Celt
ARE
>Does Turbotax for his friends for free

Kings?

Oy vey.

They all look like rodents.

If Jews are so smart how come six million of them got on a roller coaster that drove into an oven?

Kill yourself, kike.

>*sips fedora*

All these pretty Jews have either more than 50% other race than Jew

Or plastic surgery to hide the dead give away nose

That's not the claim dumbass. There is no "master race." Negros are better at basketball, but no one calls them the master race because of it. Certain races have adapted over time to have certain skill sets. We should recognize and celebrate what our specialties are and our contributions to a diverse world. But we can't do that if that diversity is bred out.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Oy vey I nearly made a Shoah in my pants

>more attractive on average

Top kek

Tips menorah

Master race doesn't even mean what people thinks it means. The jews have turned NSDAP Germany into a boogeyman caricature because they had the "chutzpah" to call them out and expel a lot of them to the Pale of Settlement (which had the largest population of jews in Europe anyways so I don't see what the problem was... it certainly wasn't homicidal gas chambers because there were none).

Anyways

Master race refers to mother race in terms of the Aryan race theory which today are called "Proto Indo European". The racial component is downplayed in favor of linguistic and culture and also they say they came from the Asian part of Russia instead of from Nordics

Seeing Sarah Silverman's nudes for the first time had to be one of the most disappointing moments of my life.

If Jews are so smart how did the krauts kill six million of them?
How did they lose their ancestral homeland to the disciples of Muhammed?

Almost every attractive Jewish woman is only half-Jewish like the bitch you posted. Pretty amazing that they're so inbred and ugly that they can only find a handful of full-blooded hot women to cast in their shitty movies. Shame.

Let me pass you a sub for that