Who military vet here?

Who military vet here?

Former Marine here

Iraq / Afghan vet

How's life treating you buds

good goy

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

>invading third world countries for bankers and oil men

America hasn't fought a just war since WW2.

'ghan 2006. Life is pretty good. Would never fight for a government again though.

You sound very naive.

>hur dur i posted it again

Stop trying to force this copypasta, strayan.

What unit?

Please explain why not

what is unjust about murdering haj-faces?

Did your wife fuck your neighbor while you were deployed?

Active Navy about to deploy, kill me.

11b30 ( Infantry SSG)

Iraq 05-06/07-08

What up nigger?

Reporting.
OEF, OEF-P, OIF, OEF-TS, OEF-HA.

satan gonna hook you up son

Army reservist here
Joined to get out of NEETdom
Sometimes I wonder if I should have joined active now that Trump is going to be president

is it T/F that there is not such things as a "former marine"? What does that mean exactly?

You fags killed the wrong hajjis, and you did for the jews

You double fucked up, you dumb mulatto

former US Air Force Security Forces
mostly guarded nukes/never deployed/didn't do shit

feeling good bub

>Slaves to pedophile satanists reporting.

>4 the Jews

Jesus you fucking storm faggot stop polluting Sup Forums

silly leaf

Current Lance Corporal soon to be Corporal here. Is soul crushing depression normal in the service?

He's right but i don't care. It's fun while it lasted.

it has been since sometime around 2008, no idea what happened

True as in you earned the title of Marine and no one can ever take that from you and you'll always be a Marine

Former MMN2 in the Navy. 5 years (Didn't sign the A school paper for crow) gone by.

So weird to think that when I start school in the fall I'll be 6 years older than everybody else there.

There are no ex marines. When I said former marine it was just a figure of speech to signify I'm no longer on active duty. Marine ethos: you are a Marine forever

Yes. You are peace timing. 19 combat rotations was my Prozac.

Marine here. I hate it. Too many faggot NCO's on a power trip who end up as divorced NEETs. If you're going to join military I recommend Air Force, for their commodities and tech jobs that will look good on your resume when you go civilian sector.

Unless Emperor Trump needs a draft I'm EAS'ing when I get the chance.

Fuck I'm so jealous. I know a lot of boys who are so keen for that.

>tfw you will never be as good as the malazan marines

No they just haven't won one.

I was 2/75th and 5th SFG. It was good times.

former australian army vet here. afghanistan. met a few of your fellows from 2/3 in hawaii and had a good time on RIMPAC. worked with some burgers in the sandbox as well, US army green berets but never did operations with USMC.

>be in Iraq
>fightin off hostiles
>E-2 preps a nade to throw
>no pin, fumbles it
>drops it in the middle of him and 3 other guys (me included)
>he yells "GRENADE!!!!"
>i book it, under enemy fire
>hear/feel explosion behind me
>fall to ground for cover
>no injuries
>keep fightin
>assholes from red platoon finally arrive to back us up
>three guys i was with are all dead
>say must've been an RPG

havent told anyone this until now. Did I do the right thing blaming it on an RPG?

how so ausfriend?

>former marine
>former

KYS my man

Wtf

Aren't there investigations for this? I'm sure someone must know but your lie was easier to sell to parents and loved ones than "Some guy was a dumb ass and blew himself up and took your kid/brother/father with him"

I highly appreciate you marines, thanks m8 for your service.

My life since the navy erroneously diagnosed me bipolar and honorably discharged 22 months in was kinda devastating.

I was a crypto and an e4, until april 2007.
It hurts, man.

Well, their family got to know that they died from the enemy, not by their comrade's incompetence.

So, yes, you did.

Fuck, it's a tough one mate.

Deployed with the 100th/442nd Infantry Battalion in 2008

You're a slave to pedophiles. How does that make you feel? They literally call you dog behind your back, why do you think you carry "dog" tags?

ritual humiliation is part of the gig, twigflake.

Army vet here. Got out in '13. Garrison seems to be designed to make you want to kill yourself or others. I coped by slamming liquor as much as possible until I got out. My best friend killed himself shortly after.

The last 2 years I was in was a thing Ft. Irwin though, near 29 palms if youreverything not familiar. That may have played a role.

Nice one. What are you up to nowadays?

there is no right or wrong when it comes to protecting your m8s from their own fuckups. if you back your guys up youve done no wrong.

i hated myself for a long time and went into depression going over and over things in my head, but it goes away. that kind of thinking is toxic, youve got to stay away from it.

So you just accept it? You have the GUN you have the POWER. Yet you follow orders for NO reason.

yeah you absolutely did.

Thanks for going thru the shit for USA

I want the underaged to leave.

Show some respect you weak wristed fag

I bet you thought you were fucking green berets too.

Follow orders for something greater than yourself. We willing give away that part to work as a whole. You'd never understand.

that picture is painted from peleliu, a battle I have been obsessed with ever since serving on uss peleliu 06/07

USAF, 2A571B, here

OEF and OIR vet

well burger friend you rolled a 666 therefore satan will grand your wish

Yes. Niggers who chimp aren't allowed in the club.

>fumbles grenade

Was your E-2's name Mark Sanchez, by any chance?

He's right, you know.

you will never understand. youre part of the GREEN MACHINE, its not your job to question why, yours is just to do or die

LEAF

Linguist weenie at the NSA, about half a year left on my 6 year contract. How's life on the outside lads

my parents were both marines...

whenever I hear someone say EX marine my skin fucking crawls. Easy leopard spot for fakers.

25B btw

shit

I still can't feel my legs.

Law enforcement and raising my kids.

no worries language policeman

just because your parents had some form of honour doesnt mean any of it rubbed off on you.

>How's life treating you buds
Afghan leaf reporting, total of ~4.5 years (engineer). Can't complain really, but shit went to hell here. Now I'm just a middle age guy who hates hajis

how about them air force boys getting paid xtra when they stay in our subpar berths and barracks. Cheeky bastards.

The first few months (or years) will suck depending on how prepared you are to transition. Once that's over though life is markedly better than in the service.

Either this is shopped or they posed a dead body

who the fuck stood there taking a photo without torniqueting his legs. i call shop on this. the blood wouldnt look like that at all.

Do you think ex millitaryfags joining LE cause more trigger happy departments? Or is it the opposite?

What do you think?

I am showing respect. I want you to respect yourself and abandon being considered a dog by elitists.

Yeah it was a just war. Too bad they werent the good guys though.

Iraq/Afghan/Iraq here

>how's life

Self-employed, living in the country, and shitposting nonstop. Pretty good.

I also collect military disability for those roo meat tendies.

LAV-25 turret operator

Just a regular coppa or feds? I'm interested in doing something like that, even in the US. Doubt they're going to hire an Aussie off the bat though.

They call you dogs, they think of you as slaves.

Why serve the elites who rape your kids, throw your lives away, and generally hate you? You should be helping the people kill them, not helping elites enslave the people.

odd form of showing respect, leef

IIRC it was an amputee veteran who was acting in a TV show or movie.

Do to the fact of how low quality army sf is it wouldn't really be such a big leap.

destroy globalist jews desu

>who the fuck stood there taking a photo without torniqueting his legs
Probably Don Lemon of Anderson Cooper were to busy sucking each other off

you blew it friendo

I'm worried about that. Not so much the stupid trainings and shit hours but the camaraderie and banter that I can't get away with in the civilian world.

Thanks for being honest. Game plan is get out and hit community college right away. Grades are shit pre-Navy so I'm just gonna get them up and transfer to a state school

It's pretty sweet m8, but as a flightline slave I get none of the amenities most in the AF get. Only perk is telling a pilot to go fuck off if I haven't turned the maintenance docs over to him yet.

Honest question; as a father, a warrior and an LEO - what do you tell your kids about the world?

About niggers? About all these things that wish them harm yet we're not allowed to talk about.

Things you must see each and every day in the course of your work.

Have you realized that the American Empire is dying?

Ranger right?

Marine here so unfamiliar with army stuff

Met a few rangers, hard motherfuckers

Maybe he only like to kill people legally

Former Army man. Part of the 82nd Airborne. Deployed in 88 and came back home in 92. Stationed in West Berlin for a year in late 88 up to July in 89

Vet of Panama and Desert Storm

Got out and became a piece of shit. No idea what to do next.

feelsbadman.jpg

I respect you infinitely more than the elite. I want you to fight on the side of good.

dont make me tuck my pants into my socks now, that means war to the navy folk.

>what do you tell your kids about the world?
Start with the jews my fellow haji remover

ODA teams in the ghan were pretty badass if you ask me. those cunts would mount dillon guns on golf buggies and tear up taliban weddings and sheeeeeit.