So i heard you guys have problems wt. migrants

what's the deal? I came to canada from morocco and have a job...i'm a good muslim why do you hate me?

pepe is my favorite meme btw. so its sad that the founders of pepe are so racist .

Other urls found in this thread:

goodnewsnetwork.org/6-quran-quotes-teach-love-tolerance-freedom-religion/
quran.com/112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you may not bomb this place

Go back to your country, shitskin

get out durka

why would youbomb the country that welcomed you? i love canada

but i like it here and i'm a nice person

you think /pol came up with pepe...... lul

I'm sure you'll be a nice person in your country too

Now leave

I don't hate you! Keep up the good work and all the best to you and yours!
BTW this might not be the best place for you, not to many people here feel the way I do.

gr8b8m8

give me 1 reason. most people here like me. you racists are a minority in the country. no one will make me leave.

You're also a minority and yet you expect me to take your opinions seriously

>you want to be around white people in white society
>you don't want to be surrounded by nigger muslims in a shit economy

>we're exactly the same

Sorry but you gotta go.

Countries are made by people, not the land they're on. We don't want our country becoming Morocco 2.0 or Bangladesh 2.0.

You gotta go back home bruh.

fine don't liisten to me listen to this

goodnewsnetwork.org/6-quran-quotes-teach-love-tolerance-freedom-religion/

why do you guys hate muslims? we want peace and prosperity like everyone else

>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.

Fuck you, Go back to durkadurka land

Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet and i love him. christians are good people and will go to paradise if they do good things in life.

all of the major differences between christianity and islam can be summed up in surah 112 of the Noble Qur'an

quran.com/112

No we do not believe Jesus was God, but he was the saviour of mankind.

ha!

Jesus was the Son of God (and God himself in human form). There is no revelation after Him.

>"The Christian economy, therefore, since it is the new and definitive Covenant, will never pass away; and no new public revelation is to be expected before the glorious manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ."28 Yet even if Revelation is already complete, it has not been made completely explicit; it remains for Christian faith gradually to grasp its full significance over the course of the centuries.

>Throughout the ages, there have been so-called "private" revelations, some of which have been recognized by the authority of the Church. They do not belong, however, to the deposit of faith. It is not their role to improve or complete Christ's definitive Revelation, but to help live more fully by it in a certain period of history. Guided by the Magisterium of the Church, the sensus fidelium knows how to discern and welcome in these revelations whatever constitutes an authentic call of Christ or his saints to the Church.

>Christian faith cannot accept "revelations" that claim to surpass or correct the Revelation of which Christ is the fulfillment, as is the case in certain non-Christian religions and also in certain recent sects which base themselves on such "revelations".

CCC 66-67

Legal?
If not, BTFO.
Rapefugee?
BTFO

You do not belong in Canada because you are not Canadian. You belong in your own nations alongside your own people, not in a country made from descendants of the Brits, French and the other European nationalities which migrated to north America.

If you want to believe that its okay, as i said we believe you people of the book will go to paradise if you do good works and are sincere. so yes, believe that and good luck to you! God loves you!

G8 B8 M8 I R8 1/7

Religion of war and terror. Your breeding out Christianity and you are not welcome to do so.

You can stay. I'm bailing out.

>Still, the Christian faith is not a "religion of the book." Christianity is the religion of the "Word" of God, a word which is "not a written and mute word, but the Word is incarnate and living".73 If the Scriptures are not to remain a dead letter, Christ, the eternal Word of the living God, must, through the Holy Spirit, "open [our] minds to understand the Scriptures."74

CCC 108

You are weaking the labor market so big buissness can fuck everyone who was born there.

Nice larping, faggot.

>Calling Jesus a liar

You can't say he's a prophet and also think he's a liar

You can't LARP online, idiot

Canada is not your home, go back goat fuckers. Whites built this country. Sand nigger

>being this new

nice trips friend but you see the Bible was corrupted. you can see proof of this today. the church burned any text they didn't like, and put in whatever they wanted. example would be the Nag Hammadi scripture. the Qur'an luckily was never disputed or changed over time like the Bible.

Tell that to the millions of Christians, Pagans, Hindus and Jews that were murdered, turned into slaves (Dhimmi) and had their lands taken from them by Islamic regimes.

"religious tolerance and freedom" by Muslims is a lie.

Except for when mohammed made up the whole thing at once

Don't listen to them. This is your country. Canada isn't perfect but we're getting there. You being here makes this place a little more perfect everyday.

Shalom!

>good
>Muslim

You're a shitskin muslim. That's why we hate you.

Also, you're not a nice person. You literally worship a pedophile. kys.

Fuck you sandnigger

RACHID, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Stop holding people's hand when you handshake. It's gay and weird.

They why don't you go live among ISIS where everyone is living the muslim paradise?

You only lie about wanting peace and prosperity while you are outnumbered - get fucked sandnigger

>Ask why nobody likes muslims
>Under 50posts on thread and allready start quoting the warlords Book and insulting christianity.

Oh gee, i wonder why nobody likes sand monkeys who got no self-discipline and start warmongering immediately if someone disagree with them.

Now fuck off, even Leafs are full.

2 Duncans, 4 Terrys and 1 Randy...
Somebodies parents aren't doing there jobs tonight. Could you please push your kids back into the basement?
Thanks

Your comment made me laugh my ass off. You're not allowed to go! We're going to need you! cheers

Go back to Morocco. Our countries were made great by staying and working through our issues. Too many young men are just leaving to shit up our countries instead of fixing your problems at home.

Muslim isn't a race. It's a voluntary ideology which is acceptable grounds to judge you on because you willingly accept it despite seeing the state of every Islamic "country" and society.

You should have stayed in Morocco and used your talents to enrich your homeland and people. Instead you chose Canada for the cushy social welfare and the chance to ficki ficki with ignorant white women.

Absolutely Haram.

Yah! Can you believe these immigrant fuckers brah?

Next they'll say that hundreds of thousand of Chinese people died building the railroads that made North America.

You seem okay user.

OP gone quiet since I routed him

fuck off chink

cheap expandable labor, no more no less