CBS PizzaGate Special

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

What were they thinking!?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs46.com/clip/13036440/reality-check-is-pizzagate-fake-news
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87B00858R000400540015-7.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ben swann has always been based as fuck. im surprised he didnt get popular sooner.

Is James finally going to jail..?

coool

What about Hillary?

He should because there was an anti-Trump guy who made terroristic threats against Trump inside Comet Pizza while Project Veritas filmed him

Is that fucking mayonnaise on that pizza?
Disgusting.

The video has been erased from the Website:

cbs46.com/clip/13036440/reality-check-is-pizzagate-fake-news

Shills BTFO!!!

>The video has been erased from the Website:
And now you can save it on your drive, hide it and wait.

George Webb is tying it altogether and it's gotten too large now to be stopped even if they kill him

How is killing him not going to stop him?

Because he will win

oh

>what were they thinking?

let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...

bump holy shit

CONSOLIDATE TO THE MAIN THREAD AND FOCUS MEME MAGIC

jesus that pizza looks disgusting

>What were they thinking!?
It's almost like they're journalists

fuck man i though that someone had skinned off her breast from the thumbnail man that caught me a bit off guard.

I'd rather have a nice pizza ass than a pizza those tits.

Chicken bacon ranch pizza. Welcome to the midwest and our white trash master pieces.

He's gonna get suicided soon

>George Webb

Last page = holy shit.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87B00858R000400540015-7.pdf

Absolutely Based, He doesn't show certain images and doesn't go into details so that normies will google it themselves. Boys this is big, good job brothers.

The investigation is crowdsourced

i think he's already said too much and the information is out there already and it's explained well enough where it makes too much sense. it's partly crowd sourced but he does this weird thing where he'll start talking directly to people implicating in this big conspiracy like the number 2 or 3 guy at the FBI Andrew McCabe, and tell him he has former and current FBI officers giving him information
you would have to watch the videos
I'm not a conspiracy tard and there's something odd about the guy but his explanations feel like the closest thing to truth I've heard

Everyone knows fags are the most likely people to become pedophiles too. Besta pizza is owned by a DOJ prosecutor who works on child sex crimes. This is such an obvious case of washington DC protecting their friends if they don't even open a fucking investigation. I'm so glad I don't live on the east coast the whole fucking thing should be nuked